Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

free membership
Posted by: Jackass ()
Date: May 27, 2005 20:27

I see that once I managed to get two tickets for the Ottawa show I autimatically received a free membership to the fan club. Sure glad I didn't blow $100 for the priveledge of buying early, happy with my seats (might trade up though). I enjoyed the web site last time around and should be good this time too.

Re: free membership
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 27, 2005 20:32

Are you serious?

Date: May 27, 2005 20:38

Dead serious. This is what it says on my confirmation from ticketbastard:

A COMPLIMENTARY Rolling Stones Official Fan Club Virtual Ticket Membership - a $50 value - is included with each ticket you purchase through Ticketbastard for this tour. You will receive a welcome e-mail from rollingstones.com with log on instructions .............................................

So, there you have it. Again, glad I didn't get suckered in.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: May 27, 2005 20:41

However, these are for Virtual Membership and you do not get a code to buy anymore tickets in presales.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 27, 2005 20:45

Does everybody get a virtual membership when you buy tickets? I got my tickets in the mail the other day for the Charlotte show and I didn't see that.

Date: May 27, 2005 20:46

Agreed, but do you really need these codes? It took a while but I did manage seats. And it's not like the membership gets all the best seats, they are spread out throughout the venue. Here in Toronto if you are an Argos or Blue jay ticket subscriber you get early access as well, and the same for Ottawa Renegade fans in Ottawa. Just seems like a sham to me.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: May 27, 2005 20:52

The tickets were spread out, but generally, it appears that everyone who had codes got tickets on the floor within 25 rows of the stage, or within 5 rows of the B-stage. It depends on what your priorities are - saving money and just getting any ticket, or insisting on the best and damn the price!
But you will enjoy the Virtual Membership for the tour - on Licks they eventually had about 40 videos from shows on it.
Hope you enjoy the show!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-27 20:53 by ron091.

Posted by: FernStones ()
Date: May 27, 2005 21:15

You can't get anymore tickets with that account. That just lets you login and see other info most people don't have, I tried that too, Take my word they want another $$$$ membership to activate more tickets.

Posted by: Miss U. ()
Date: May 27, 2005 21:20

But does the virtual membership get the bonus dvd that the platinum membership does?
I tried the Sen/Renegade code and didn't pull up as good seats as for the fan club. I got amazing seats for Ottawa section center within the first 10 rows in the presale by buying a membership in advance, compared to last year just got the virtual membership after buying my tix in the public sale.
I also just got an email from the fan club allowing 4 friends to join rs.com for free.... seems to be good.

I'm still unclear as to whether the tix I got come with the rs merchandise that the hot seats were previously offering, since I'm in row 9...?

[p207.ezboard.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-27 21:21 by Miss U..

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: May 27, 2005 21:27

Some people are happy with seats I would not be willing to use for a restroom...so it is all relative. If I am not on the floor & in the first half, I'm not going to the show...but I always manage to get these tix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1705
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home