Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 22
Re: Rehearsals for European Tour
Posted by: SadDayBadDay ()
Date: May 15, 2014 16:26

TheGreek
.when was the last time the stones put out a brand spanking new album ?

after extensive and thorough research, our crack archaeologists have dated the most recent album as originating circa 1947....

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 15, 2014 18:15

SadDayBadDay
TheGreek
.when was the last time the stones put out a brand spanking new album ?

after extensive and thorough research, our crack archaeologists have dated the most recent album as originating circa 1947....

archaeologists on crack have no place here.

Date: May 15, 2014 18:27

TheGreek
Bob Dylan still makes new music and put's out albums .when was the last time the stones put out a brand spanking new album ? (two songs(GRRR) on a NEW greatest hits album does not cut it) a bigger band sept 2005 .quite a long time . so to me it is funny how people keep saying the stones are putting out a new album next year .

It's OK with me if you laugh right up until the day of it's release.smiling smiley

Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: May 15, 2014 18:27

Bastion
Doxa
alimente
MoreFastNumbers
Stonesfan2146
No there's nothing wrong with. I like it both fast and slow.
But just to hear the difference compare this (2013)

[www.youtube.com]

with this (1990)

[www.youtube.com]

The Hyde Park version is a way better! For The Stones it's not about speed, but about rhythm. SWING is the key! And for that matter they are really swinging nowadays...

Hyde Park sounds like a train running out of steam...sorry. SWING is the key, right, but that went with Bill leaving.

What did Dylan say.... they are a funk band now. But - is that supposed to be such a bad thing? In Dylanese I suppose it is..eye rolling smiley

- Doxa

Dylan sounds like Yoda doing karaoke these days.
smileys with beer

Date: May 15, 2014 18:28

corriecas
No, there wont be a new album next year. Maybe some redone outtakes, but not more than that. they are not interested in making new music anymore, at least not high standard ones

jeroen

Yes, there will be a new album next year. Mick and Keith are as "Thick As Thieves" these days!

Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: May 15, 2014 18:41

ThickerThanThieves
corriecas
No, there wont be a new album next year. Maybe some redone outtakes, but not more than that. they are not interested in making new music anymore, at least not high standard ones

jeroen

Yes, there will be a new album next year. Mick and Keith are as "Thick As Thieves" these days!

I can imagine that they will record some new tracks in the next one or two years and maybe do a new album. But nothing´s sure yet. It would be one of the greatest things ever to get another new album from the Stones. But that´s another discussion.

Date: May 15, 2014 18:50

Kaisan
ThickerThanThieves
corriecas

jeroen

I can imagine that they will record some new tracks in the next one or two years and maybe do a new album. But nothing´s sure yet. It would be one of the greatest things ever to get another new album from the Stones. But that´s another discussion.

Yes, we will have plenty to discuss once they hit the studio up until the time it's released. The tragedy obviously set the schedule for recording back a bit. I am guessing they would have done something right after the coming Euro tour. Now it looks like the earliest they will record is sometime in 2015. Either before or after South America.

Date: May 15, 2014 18:52

ThickerThanThieves
Kaisan
ThickerThanThieves
corriecas

jeroen

Yes, we will have plenty to discuss once they hit the studio up until the time it's released. The tragedy obviously set the schedule for recording back a bit. I am guessing they would have done something right after the coming Euro tour. Now it looks like the earliest they will record is sometime in 2015. Either before or after South America.

Nice that this is even a possibility...things seemed pretty dire just a couple of years ago.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 15, 2014 19:29

ThickerThanThieves
Kaisan
ThickerThanThieves
corriecas

jeroen

the only thing Sir Michael Phillip Jagger is doing in a studio is cleaning up archive releases (hampton 81 dvd on the eagle rock label)

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: May 15, 2014 19:35

It seems they are indeed rehearsing as we write here...

Found this image on the japanese Stones page Hot Stuff. The rehearsal studio seems to be different than Paris (much smaller).

Date: May 15, 2014 20:06

henrik87

Found this image on the japanese Stones page Hot Stuff. The rehearsal studio seems to be different than Paris (much smaller).

Could you please give the link to the Hot Stuff page? Thanks! ;-)

Posted by: FRANCKY ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:16

Here is the link

[wwr6.ucom.ne.jp]

Go to message board

BUT this site is in Japanese only, so good luck !! confused smiley

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:22

Kaisan
henrik87

Could you please give the link to the Hot Stuff page? Thanks! ;-)

My basement - just offerede them a joint :-)

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:25

FRANCKY

BUT this site is in Japanese only, so good luck !! confused smiley

The Google Translator helps ..... smiling smiley

Date: May 15, 2014 20:31

So the picture is from the rehearsels? Or did anybody seen this picture before?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:35

Leah Wood posted yesterday this photograph on her Twitter account:

"A little insight into what kind of day ive had".

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:36

Mick?

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:37

Never saw Keith with this Rasta "thing"

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:41

Where's Mick??

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:47

marclaff
Never saw Keith with this Rasta "thing"

Me neither. I've just found these other photographs:

Date: May 15, 2014 20:51

Man, that's an explosion! Thanks for all the pictures! Great to see the guys again - and Keith's raggae cap is just awesome! But I hope to see Mick is in a good state now soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-15 20:53 by Kaisan.

Date: May 15, 2014 20:53

Kaisan
Man, that's an explosion! Thanks for all the pictures! Great to see the guys again - and Keith's raggae cap is just awesome! But I hope to see Mick is in a good state now soon.

I hope he hasn't gotten rid of that pink suit!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:56

By the way, Mick better put his wig on.
Jeroen

Date: May 15, 2014 20:59

The boys back in action. Great!!!

Posted by: mrsw ()
Date: May 15, 2014 21:16

London????????????????

Date: May 15, 2014 21:18

France?? winking smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 15, 2014 21:27

Castricum, amsterdam, delhi ================????????????????????

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 15, 2014 21:35

Stonesfan2146
Where's Mick??

Probably Leah & the rest who are sharing these pics are informed - or do that out of respect - to not spread Jagger photos in the net now.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-15 21:36 by Doxa.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 15, 2014 21:40

Bust as far as the point of this thread goes, those pics tell everything we need to know!thumbs up

- Doxa

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 15, 2014 21:47

who is the lady that Keith is kissing her hand ?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1801
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home