Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 16 of 18
Re: Anita's friend?
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 6, 2018 04:46

Tubeman
The link below is to Sam Cutlers Facebook Page

Buried in his photos is another version of the photos posted on page 1 of this thread. The only difference is that Anitas friend is looking straight forward.

Not sure where Sam got the photo from , but there must have been quite a few shots similar. Could someone upload this photo for me. Perhaps Sam might know the source of the original photos. Interesting to note that in the URL address of the photo it has theater.

[www.facebook.com]

There you go, Tubeman!

Posted by: sizey ()
Date: December 21, 2018 17:08

From information received by the Living Theater archivist I am pleased to confirm it is actor Leonardo Treviglio

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: December 21, 2018 17:15

Another mystery solved. smoking smiley

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: December 21, 2018 18:02

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 21, 2018 18:30

Yes, that is him. Really. Thank you to sizey.

Date: December 21, 2018 18:33

Here, you can see him dance and dance and dance.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 21, 2018 19:17

My pleasure, I'm writing Anita's biography at present so he has come up a few times x

Date: December 21, 2018 19:46

I've reached out to contact him. I'm not sure how receptive he'll be.

I wrote to him:

Hello Mr. Treviglio,

How nice to find you well. Your identity was being sought for a long time among Rolling Stones fans because of photos with you and Anita Pallenberg and Marianne Faithfull nearly 50 years ago. The Living Theatre's archivist identified you after Kenneth Anger's assistant placed you as someone from their group. The question of your identity was a topic of great interest and amusement to our experts for a long time. Should you wish to share your recollections of those wild, fun days - please do. Many blessings on you always. I hope you are enjoying life as much as your photos would suggest.

(signed)

Date: December 21, 2018 20:50

Rocky Dijon

[www.youtube.com]

Haha...that is him.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 21, 2018 21:50

………………….

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-21 23:58 by Rockman.

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: December 21, 2018 21:56

Rocky Dijon

[www.youtube.com]

That dude is a little stiff; don't move like Jagger for sure!

Rockandroll,

Mops

Date: December 21, 2018 22:20

Rockman
Yep …. looks like his legs ….

It's a Derek Jarman film, Terry. You can make positive identification.

Date: December 21, 2018 22:21

rollmops

That dude is a little stiff; don't move like Jagger for sure!

Rockandroll,

Mops

It reminded me of Michael Palin's rejected silly walk which failed to receive government funding.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: December 21, 2018 22:49

Gosh after all these years.....

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 21, 2018 23:41

It's a Derek Jarman film, Terry.

Hey yeah its a great find after all this time ….
I was only jokin' around with the leg comment

ROCKMAN

Date: December 22, 2018 03:10

No, I meant...it's a Derek Jarman film, you'll be able to identify Leo by a lot more than just bare legs.

Date: December 22, 2018 03:15

The interesting possibility would be, did Mick & Marianne and Keith & Anita meet Leo in Positano?

Date: December 22, 2018 04:13

Rocky Dijon
The interesting possibility would be, did Mick & Marianne and Keith & Anita meet Leo in Positano?

Anita had links with the Living Theatre in New York. I have it on good authority she met with Leo (and others) during the filming of Barbarella in summer 1967

Date: December 22, 2018 04:16

Oh Leo and Rufus Collins were in London during 1969 for the play "Hair"

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: December 22, 2018 04:30

Rocky Dijon
No, I meant...it's a Derek Jarman film, you'll be able to identify Leo by a lot more than just bare legs.

Jarman later directed Marianne in a BROKEN ENGLISH promo film.

Date: December 22, 2018 04:54

Thank you, both. I always love more of this information that helps complete the story for songs, people, etc.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: December 22, 2018 11:10

sizey

Anita had links with the Living Theatre in New York. I have it on good authority she met with Leo (and others) during the filming of Barbarella in summer 1967

Perhaps he was part of the clique of arty farty people in Rome that Keith hated and mentioned in his book.

All the best with your Anita book. That is quite a challenge to take on. Going by your Redlands book Im sure it will be another valuable contribution to the stones world library.

smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-22 12:38 by His Majesty.

Date: December 22, 2018 15:18

His Majesty
sizey

Perhaps he was part of the clique of arty farty people in Rome that Keith hated and mentioned in his book.

All the best with your Anita book. That is quite a challenge to take on. Going by your Redlands book Im sure it will be another valuable contribution to the stones world library.

smileys with beer

Ah cheers fella- it is proving a monumental task. I have chosen to go with the less sensational route - and concentrate as much as I can on her career as such. However, the "other" side has to go in, but I'm trying a balancing job here. As is the way of the writing world, it is already available for sale - and I haven't even finished it yet! [www.amazon.co.uk]

Thank you for your kind words. Simon

Date: December 22, 2018 17:28

sizey
His Majesty
sizey

smileys with beer

Ah cheers fella- it is proving a monumental task. I have chosen to go with the less sensational route - and concentrate as much as I can on her career as such. However, the "other" side has to go in, but I'm trying a balancing job here. As is the way of the writing world, it is already available for sale - and I haven't even finished it yet! [www.amazon.co.uk]

Incredible. I have to say I was not aware that sizey is you, whose books I own and have read. Anita remains a fascinating character; it will be a great book. Is the book done, or are you still adding tales?

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 22, 2018 22:24

After all this time, nearly 5 years, the mystery is solved.

And the first bio of Anita coming out - how exciting! And how difficult it would be to write, because so many of those who could have been interviewed are now gone, and those who remain, such as her children, are unlikely to be very forthcoming. I imagine Marianne would be quite cooperative however.

Simon, I know of someone who has a huge archive of photos, feel free to get in touch.

Date: December 22, 2018 22:55

Bliss
After all this time, nearly 5 years, the mystery is solved.

And the first bio of Anita coming out - how exciting! And how difficult it would be to write, because so many of those who could have been interviewed are now gone, and those who remain, such as her children, are unlikely to be very forthcoming. I imagine Marianne would be quite cooperative however.

Simon, I know of someone who has a huge archive of photos, feel free to get in touch.

Bliss, feel free to hook them up simoncatweazle@aol.com and thank you x

Date: December 22, 2018 22:59

Palace Revolution 2000
sizey
His Majesty
sizey

smileys with beer

Incredible. I have to say I was not aware that sizey is you, whose books I own and have read. Anita remains a fascinating character; it will be a great book. Is the book done, or are you still adding tales?

Hi there,

No it is not finished - and I am receptive to new stories and information - although I am working on a brief of hard facts - the sensationalist stuff we all know and where there is a falsehood, I am trying to correct it. Thanks again, simoncatweazle@aol.com

Date: February 12, 2019 18:40

Just a quick update, I had a lovely chat today with Leonardo regarding Anita - he had lots of lovely things to say about her which will make its way into my book.

Best

Simon Wells

Date: February 12, 2019 18:43

Great to hear!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: February 13, 2019 09:43

I can't believe while I was on my Christmas vacation I missed this mystery being solved, I used to jump on every new post with breathless anticipation. Thank you, Simon, for belatedly saving my sanity. And now there's a new Anita book coming up too, yay!

Edit: Was he in Hair? Which I saw in London in 1969 . . .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-02-13 09:46 by Aquamarine.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 16 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1821
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home