Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 117
Re: OT: AC/DC latest news and more
Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: June 8, 2015 16:56

And so affordable, simple and friendly... drinking smiley

hébergeur d image gratuit

heberger image

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-08 18:24 by powerage78.

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: June 8, 2015 17:05

Those pics are huge. Is that you? Congrats!

Posted by: Mirko ()
Date: June 8, 2015 18:06

Have one stnding ticket for AC in Berlin to sell.

Date: June 8, 2015 18:19

grinning smiley Size reduced.

Yes it's me cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-08 18:25 by powerage78.

Date: June 8, 2015 20:51

Milan
Yesterday in Zürich:

(source: [acdc-abruzzo.blogspot.com])

Video:

Date: June 8, 2015 23:30

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 9, 2015 03:49

Mirko
Have one stnding ticket for AC in Berlin to sell.

Hello how much are you selling your ticket for the Berlin show for please?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Date: June 10, 2015 21:45

Who has seen any of the shows so far this tour?

I have seen them in Munich,Paris,Barcelona and Madrid all shows were great and they seemed to get better every show I have seen so far with Madrid at the top so far.

Next stop for me Berlin then Wembley and finally Warsaw for the last show of the European leg.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: June 10, 2015 22:45

I was in Munich (show #2) and loved it. Starting with the amazing Vintage Trouble, the show got better and better when those gentlemen entered. Only high class material, Stevie amazed me, Angus, Brian and Cliff always did!
At the end of the show I was so shitfaced (booze and rhythm is a fantastic mix ;-)) that the guys who brought me home hated me for first singing, then snoring in the back of car.

cheers, Fillmore

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 11, 2015 00:48

OK guys, you have me really Jonzing for this show. I have 18 days to wait. Haven't seen them since 2009, and that's just way too long!

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 11, 2015 08:58

Nate

I have seen them in Munich,Paris,Barcelona and Madrid all shows were great and they seemed to get better every show I have seen so far with Madrid at the top so far.

Next stop for me Berlin then Wembley and finally Warsaw for the last show of the European leg.

Nate thumbs up
. Wow Nate, a lot of ac/dc show this year! I saw them in Madrid -2. But tell me, are all of these shows exactly the same thing, gig after gig ? Same setlist, same solo etc etc? Or is there any difference? 'Cause i have the feeling that after you see 1 or 2, there is nothing to expect more.....or not?

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: June 11, 2015 09:25

will AC/DC play in Hong Kong or China?

does anyone know?

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: June 11, 2015 10:34

Hope so!! Toss in Singapore for good measure.

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: June 11, 2015 17:10

BluzDude
OK guys, you have me really Jonzing for this show. I have 18 days to wait. Haven't seen them since 2009, and that's just way too long!

I haven't seen them since 1982. Missed out in 2009. 23 days until Wembley and I can't wait. I hope it is loud as in AC/DC LOUD!

Date: June 11, 2015 17:44

andrea66
Nate

Nate thumbs up
. Wow Nate, a lot of ac/dc show this year! I saw them in Madrid -2. But tell me, are all of these shows exactly the same thing, gig after gig ? Same setlist, same solo etc etc? Or is there any difference? 'Cause i have the feeling that after you see 1 or 2, there is nothing to expect more.....or not?

Hello Andrea
In answer to your question yes the set list and production of the show is the same.
People ask me all the time why do I travel so far so often to see the same bands and my answer is simple I love travelling and the shows for me are a different experience every time because other things make the show different,the venue and more so the people can make a show extra special.

I get so high being surrounded by tens of thousands of people all experiencing a great show.

Nate thumbs up

Date: June 11, 2015 18:10

Nate
andrea66
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Hello Andrea
In answer to your question yes the set list and production of the show is the same.
People ask me all the time why do I travel so far so often to see the same bands and my answer is simple I love travelling and the shows for me are a different experience every time because other things make the show different,the venue and more so the people can make a show extra special.

I get so high being surrounded by tens of thousands of people all experiencing a great show.

Nate thumbs up

thumbs up

I have seen AC/DC more than 15 times, but this year will be the first time seeing them in a stadium atmosphere and I am looking forward to itsmileys with beer

Date: June 11, 2015 19:47

I too saw them last in 2009; it was a stadium gig, in Belgrade - luckily the whole concert was caught on film, although it's nothing to write home about:

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 12, 2015 02:25

ROCKMAN

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 12, 2015 08:46

2 important news. I am very sad for Phil Rudd, but very happy for Doc and his beautiful wedding with sweetheart

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 12, 2015 12:19

andrea66
but very happy for Doc and his beautiful wedding with sweetheart

Yes me too. I can't think of two people more perfect for each other, before and after death.

Although even our Mick fancied her...

"I was a bit on the grog, and I met this girl called Gabi Grecko, I think she's called," Jagger joked on stage at the Rod Laver Arena.
"We seemed to get on really well but I think I'm a bit too young for her," he said.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: June 19, 2015 09:44

It's time to go to Cologne, Germany...
Hope it won't be raining too much tonight.

For those about to rock!!!

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: June 19, 2015 16:56

Years back AC/DC was opening for the Stones at Festwiese Leipzig: after the first 3 or 4 songs the comment from stage was 'warming up nicely?'

Yes indeed

Will go on Sunday to Hangover...

Date: June 19, 2015 17:12

I went in to one of my local pubs last Friday and immediately spotted Brian Johnson having a drink with a couple of mates. Anyway, after a while they upped and left and shortly thereafter we did the same to have a pint in another pub around the corner. I was thunderstruck....he was in there too! (went for a pizza after that and, no, he wasn't chowing down a Four Seasons!)

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: June 22, 2015 14:26

Enjoyed the Cologne show but I must admit that after about one hour all the songs start to sound the same.

Date: June 28, 2015 03:15

Another great show in Berlin
Rock on next week Wembley

Nate thumbs up

Date: June 28, 2015 03:52

I'm in Edinburgh tonight, just got back from this Irish pub watching a cover rock band and a bunch of drunk 20 year old women enjoying themselves. It made for some interesting entertainmentdrinking smiley

....Looking Forward, rain or shine, to Glasgow tomorrow night.

Date: June 29, 2015 04:48

One from the show I took...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: bonddm ()
Date: June 29, 2015 08:40

BluzDude
I'm in Edinburgh tonight, just got back from this Irish pub watching a cover rock band and a bunch of drunk 20 year old women enjoying themselves. It made for some interesting entertainment.
You would've had to have thrown me out!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 29, 2015 12:46

Hope you enjoyed the Glasgow show BluzDude. Tried everything to maybe get to the gigs in Barcelona,Madrid or London but commitments ,travel etc wouldn't allow.
There will always be a next time I'm sure. smileys with beer

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: June 29, 2015 13:31

London, Saturday 4/7

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2829303132333435363738...LastNext
Current Page: 33 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home