Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12
Re: Ten Lucky Dip shows for Europe at 65 Euros a ticket.
Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: April 7, 2014 15:57

crawdaddy
mrfancyman
angee
Yes, the way it worked in the States is both tickets are next to each other.

And are these LD tickets spread over all blocks/sector or is the majority of the LD tickets in the cheaper blocks? Or more in the FOS area?
Any figures known about this?
Bytheway, I have 2 LD tickets for Berlin.

Yes, you could be really lucky and be in the Golden Circle or Pit or any good,really expensive seats.

On the other hand,you could be seating at the other end of the stadium.

Either way it is a low priced ticket to see The Rolling Stones.

If you got one of your LD tix spare for Berlin, I'm your man............ and my e-mail address is not hidden.

If not, have a great time at Waldebuhne,Berlin. winking smiley

Sorry Crawdaddy, Ms. Fancyman will join me to Berlin
Thanx for the info.
Thumbs up for a good transfer of my LD tickets into FOS Waldbuhne...... ;-)

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: April 7, 2014 16:49

Lucky Dip Stockholm now sold out!

[tickets.axs.com]

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: April 7, 2014 18:33

mrfancyman

And are these LD tickets spread over all blocks/sector or is the majority of the LD tickets in the cheaper blocks? Or more in the FOS area?
Any figures known about this?

From ticketcorner :

The Lucky Dip Tickets are restricted to a maximum of two (2) tickets per purchaser and must be purchased via www.rollingstones.com on Monday 16 December from 9am AEDST with a valid credit card.

Lucky Dip Tickets purchasers will not know the position of their tickets within the venue at time of purchase. The position of the ticket within the venue will only be disclosed upon collection of tickets at the venue box office on show day. Lucky Dip Tickets will be allocated across various ticket price categories in various positions within the venue, which may include restricted view seating or the back row of the venue. The purchaser acknowledges that there are no guarantees that Lucky Dip Tickets will be made available in all ticket price categories or in all areas of the venue.
[/b By purchasing a Lucky Dip ticket, the purchaser accepts that the position of their ticket(s) within the venue is as allocated to them on show day and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the allocation of their ticket position within the venue.

Lucky Dip purchasers will be required to show ID which must match the name of credit card used to purchase the tickets at the box office when collecting their tickets and must have their guest with them. Both the purchaser and their guest will be wrist banded at the time of collection and wrist bands must be worn at all times whilst in the venue. Lucky Dip Tickets are not transferrable. Persons that are not the purchaser and the purchaser’s guest may be refused admission.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: April 7, 2014 18:46

What if a purchaser shows up with no guest? In this event, he will be entitled to collect only one ticket?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 7, 2014 18:50

Wild Slivovitz
What if a purchaser shows up with no guest? In this event, he will be entitled to collect only one ticket?

If it's like the States, they will hand you an envelope with 2 tickets, if you go in by yourself it shouldn't be a problem, but I bet you can find someone outside the arena (before you collect your ticket) who is looking to buy a reasonably priced ticket.

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: April 7, 2014 19:46

A question to all of you, who already purchased lucky dip tickets during the North American tour:
What were your experiences with those tickets - which kind of tickets did you receive ... GA,...

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 7, 2014 19:58

bernard90mike
A question to all of you, who already purchased lucky dip tickets during the North American tour:
What were your experiences with those tickets - which kind of tickets did you receive ... GA,...

I address my experience on pages 1 and 4 of this thread.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 7, 2014 21:30

Sorry Crawdaddy, Ms. Fancyman will join me to Berlin
Thanx for the info.
Thumbs up for a good transfer of my LD tickets into FOS Waldbuhne...... ;-)

I'm sure you and Ms.Fancyman will have a great time in Berlin.

What I can make out is that any ticket at Waldbuhne is gonna be great at that outdoor amphitheatre,so you're on a winner there.

Just found out I'm off to Almeria on June 4th after getting back from Zurich the day before and not gonna be able to make Berlin.

Still got my hopes up for a decent ticket or two for Madrid. smileys with beer

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 7, 2014 23:50

bernard90mike

I had two sets of tickets for both Boston shows 4 tix each night. The 1st show I got balcony Nose bleeds both sets, far end of arena although it was full veiw of stage no obstructions.

2nd night I actually brought the stubs with me from the 1st show. When I got to my ticket table I showed the man & woman the shitty seats I got the 1st show. They both reached into thier piles not from the top they each looked into the envelopes & smiled one pair were awesome club seats row A the face for these were $600 Ronnie side of stage. The other pair was Lodge 2 row 10 also $600 face.

My sister also had 2 pairs for the 2nd show. She took her 22 year old twins and her best friend from high school. I suggested that she and her friend dress up nice like they were going to a wedding or a fancy club. They ended up in the pit and her twins ended up in the nosebleeds.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: April 8, 2014 14:57

Can STILL get Zurich LD....I am in Perth.......mmmmmm? Missus would say?...

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 8, 2014 19:02

I'm pretty sure that ticket sales for Zurich went much worse than officially announced. The regular prices were extremely high compared with other cities. Maybe they see the Lucky Dips as the single opportunity to get a full house?

Date: April 8, 2014 20:58

Looking at the stage and stadium setup, they might stick a load of LD tix at the back of the stadium where they were charging € 230 + shipping which is ridiculous.

Looks like only one block left for tix in that area on stadium diagram.

Hope the back isn't gonna be full of LD tix and a lot of us manage to get standing or good seats. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-09 12:57 by crawdaddy.

Posted by: Crazyhorse ()
Date: April 10, 2014 00:54

Thanks Christiaan but Berlin only for me due to work & kids. If the Stones play UK or USA at some point later this year or next I'll surely try to be there. Wish I could make more Euro shows. On the Licks Euro tour I got to see ten shows. Cheers

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: April 10, 2014 15:17

Norway available agin for anyone interested...

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: April 10, 2014 15:20

how much is the delivery for Oslo show? Can I print the ticket myself or have it will call?

Date: April 10, 2014 15:34

[www.billettservice.no]

Collect on the day.

My ticket arrived yeserday - £18GBP delivery angry smiley

Date: April 10, 2014 15:39

awesome, thanks Grzegorz. I will be watching the flight prices I guess as they have gone up unfortunately

Date: April 10, 2014 15:46

Adams
awesome, thanks Grzegorz. I will be watching the flight prices I guess as they have gone up unfortunately

I got £44GBP return from Stansted winking smiley

Date: April 10, 2014 15:53

Single tickets allowed too...

Date: April 10, 2014 17:32

see you there! Flying from Gdansk.

Date: April 10, 2014 17:49

Well done Adams! Glad to be of help.

There are always lots of different nationalities there 1st night of a tour (I'm a Scot but have a great liking for Poland too hence my user name)- it should be a special night.

Date: April 10, 2014 18:02

Yeah, in Hyde Park (13/07) I was close to the stage in the 'normal' section and there were not many British people around me. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Polish people mainly...

Date: April 10, 2014 18:11

I was there too in the "Normal" section. Started queueing at 8am. I met a polish mother and daughter from Szczecin and they got right up front!

It was the same on 6/07 when I waited overnight outside the park with 2 French, 2 Italians and some Dutch. Fantastic times. 1 Dutch guy remembered me from O2 on 25/11/12.

Posted by: zanzi ()
Date: April 10, 2014 22:47

I hope it's possible to collect Lucky Dip tickets right up to showtime on concert day, but it's completely unacceptable they won't inform us of details till 1-2 days before the concert. I reach Oslo 26th May afternoon and it's a bit unnerving booking a flight banking on their not being unreasonable with what they decide later. Contacted billetservice.no, which seems equivalent with Ticketmaster, as well as the venue, Telenor Arena, and was given the old run-around including being told LD tickets were off the Rolling Stones website and they didn't know anything about it apart from what the website page says. I think the officers were trying to help but simply don't have a clue, and I wonder how much in keeping with consumer rights in Scandinavia it is that they can get away with a stunt like this. From what I understand based on others' experience, it should be possible to show up at the venue on concert day at any point prior to the show and manage to get in, right? Any advice is appreciated!

Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: April 11, 2014 11:49

Does anybody here has their LD tickets recieved in the mailbox including info how to to act on the date of the gig?
I recieved nothing so far.
I only have a printed confirmation and an account overview of my CC where 130 euro is booked to Ticketmaster.

Mr Fancyman

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 11, 2014 14:50

zanzi
I hope it's possible to collect Lucky Dip tickets right up to showtime on concert day, but it's completely unacceptable they won't inform us of details till 1-2 days before the concert. I reach Oslo 26th May afternoon and it's a bit unnerving booking a flight banking on their not being unreasonable with what they decide later. Contacted billetservice.no, which seems equivalent with Ticketmaster, as well as the venue, Telenor Arena, and was given the old run-around including being told LD tickets were off the Rolling Stones website and they didn't know anything about it apart from what the website page says. I think the officers were trying to help but simply don't have a clue, and I wonder how much in keeping with consumer rights in Scandinavia it is that they can get away with a stunt like this. From what I understand based on others' experience, it should be possible to show up at the venue on concert day at any point prior to the show and manage to get in, right? Any advice is appreciated!

I called billettservice/ticketservice about just that, because i will be arriving late, as well. They said it will be after people are done with work and dinner, so, not to worry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-11 15:12 by Erik_Snow.

Date: April 11, 2014 15:09

The 2 LD gigs I got are Oslo and Zurich and it looks as though Oslo will e- mail a day or two before show and Zurich just says tix will be given out on show day.

No LD tix will be given out till the evening of the show.

As long as you have a print out with reference number and name,as long as you have photo ID and credit card you paid with,it's all gonna be O.K. and we all get Golden Circle,standing or good seats. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: zanzi ()
Date: April 12, 2014 14:05

Thanks a bunch, Erik_Snow! Nothing beats a phone call smiling smiley Wish people would be as forthcoming over email, though...

crawdaddy, that makes sense - and I hope you're right about the GC, standing or good seats, but I'm guessing right now that's just optimism? Though an insider tip saying the same would be splendid :p

Date: April 12, 2014 14:14

I hope you're right about the GC, standing or good seats, but I'm guessing right now that's just optimism?

You guessed right. That is just optimism so it's good to look on the bright side is my thinking,but I won't be disappointed if seat is not so good.

It's a chance we take with Lucky Dip. smoking smiley

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: April 13, 2014 11:25

mrfancyman
Does anybody here has their LD tickets recieved in the mailbox including info how to to act on the date of the gig?
I recieved nothing so far.
I only have a printed confirmation and an account overview of my CC where 130 euro is booked to Ticketmaster.

Mr Fancyman

Same here.I wasn't aware that tixs will not be senf or e-mailed.
I am a bit concrrned though to travel with my daughter from France and finding out there is some prpblems with the tickets.What do you think ?

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1280
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home