Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hyde park ticket fiasco 2013
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 5, 2014 19:37

PaulyWaul's rant against AEG last year sparked off one of the all time classic IORR threads IIRC. To be honest, after a year you might have a struggle. The time to protest and complain is immediately after the event. I thought the ticketing, security and general organisation of these 2 Hyde Park shows is by very far the worst I have ever seen in 25+ years of gigging.

By contrast, my 3 shows this year were far better. I Paris they even let you take in your own water!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 5, 2014 19:52

I have been to the box office today at Hyde park and front gate tickets had an office there but I was told that no one from front gate tickets was working there today hahahahahahaha so I left them my phone number and they said that someone will call me in the coming week,I hope they do or I will be going there again next weekend and this time I won't be leaving without a resolution.

Thanks for all the advice from everyone here.

Nate

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: July 5, 2014 20:14

I had no problem getting my HP Stones tickets by post last year. Came in good time.

On the other hand, I had to pick up my BonJovi tickets at Manchester Ethiad Stadium even if I ordered them in very good time and did not get any postal refund - also AEG.... and they had a bunch of tickets to give to non-sent ticket buyers.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1977
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home