Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 17
Re: STOCKHOLM Sweden 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 25, 2014 13:02

gotdablouse
So prices not known yet, just the range from 650,00 kr to 1.495,00 ?

That's cheap compared to many other venues.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: March 25, 2014 13:55

corriecas
tiffanyblu
corriecas
tiffanyblu
Dolf
Hi Everyone,

Is there a overview of the FOS/area in the Tele 2 Arena which? Has anyone experiences with how to get to the Tele 2 Arena? What is the best way, public transport, by car or taxi? What is the best way of travel after the concert? Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dolf

Public transport is absolutely the best way to travel to Tele2 Arena. All green subway lines that goes to Hagsägtra/Skarpnäck/Högdalen & Farsta Strand will take you to Gullmarsplan (4 stations from the central station). Therefrom it's a 10 minutes walk where you will first pass "Globen" (where they played in '98 & '03). And then you are there. If you take the "Hagsätra" line you can also drop off at the "Globen" station which is 5 minutes less walk smiling smiley

what is a reasonable Budget Hotel near the Arena.
Jeroen

The best and closest ones is ptobably on Södermalm, try this one: [anno1647.se] real close to slussen where you have 2 stations to go, or you can walk for 25 minutes. I will try to find some more after lunchsmiling smiley

Hope your lunch was nice. Thanks for the info
jeroen

if you want to live at a more "motel" like place we have some boats near slussen as well, for instance: [www.rygerfjord.se]

also some motels in "Gamla Stan" (old town, 4 stations from the arena) [oldtownlodge.se] and [malardrottningen.se]

thankyou it was nice, ate some herring - classic swedish dish!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 25, 2014 14:01

Thanks again. Now i am hoping and praying i can buy a good ticket, and a reasonably priced airplane ticket from amsterdam to Stockholm.

Jeroen

Date: March 25, 2014 14:12

corriecas
Thanks again. Now i am hoping and praying i can buy a good ticket, and a reasonably priced airplane ticket from amsterdam to Stockholm.

Jeroen

No problems. Last time I travelled to Amsterdam I went with KLM. Really good and cheap. Let me know if you need any more info!

Date: March 25, 2014 14:28

Well, first of all i need one FOS or Golden Circle Ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. When i have bought one on Friday, then i start planning my trip.

Jeroen

Date: March 25, 2014 14:38

Sounds good! axg.com is the main ticket seller I think... some kind of queue there from 8.30... I want to get my hand on at least 6 tix.

Date: March 25, 2014 14:42

tiffanyblu
Sounds good! axg.com is the main ticket seller I think... some kind of queue there from 8.30... I want to get my hand on at least 6 tix.

Well, i hope you can get an extra one, in case i dont succeed in obtaining my own.

Jeroen

Date: March 25, 2014 14:49

I will sure try. Will get back to you if anything turns up. A bit afraid myself since it's a new service that I haven't used before. I am going to buy for Oslo as well so my whole staff will be on place friday morning to help mesmiling smiley

Date: March 25, 2014 16:41

Hi Tiffany,

what are the best tickets do you think, i mean for sound etc.

ps looks like i will arrive at airport Arlanda. How do i get into the centre of Stockholm, at the least expensive means of transport. probabable arrival time 23.45.

Thanks

Date: March 25, 2014 17:02

corriecas
Hi Tiffany,

ps looks like i will arrive at airport Arlanda. How do i get into the centre of Stockholm, at the least expensive means of transport. probabable arrival time 23.45.

Thanks

Hi there again, Tele2 Arena actually has very good acustics, I have seen one concert there and alot of football games (my team Djurgården plays there). So actually most places are quite nice. Although the seated lower area on the long-side is much better than the upper ones (more expensive of course)... since i will go to three concerts and want to party a bit when they are in my hometown I will try to get seated seats close to the stage in A107-A109 or A127-A125. Otherwise standing tickets are always nice.

From Arlanda the most easy way is to take "Arlanda Express" you will se signs to it all in the exit area of Arlanda. It takes 20 minutes to the central station and costs 300 sek (around 34 eur). A cab would cost you 55 eur and take much longer time. Will you fly in on the same day?

Date: March 25, 2014 17:30

tiffanyblu
corriecas
Hi Tiffany,

Thanks

Hi there again, Tele2 Arena actually has very good acustics, I have seen one concert there and alot of football games (my team Djurgården plays there). So actually most places are quite nice. Although the seated lower area on the long-side is much better than the upper ones (more expensive of course)... since i will go to three concerts and want to party a bit when they are in my hometown I will try to get seated seats close to the stage in A107-A109 or A127-A125. Otherwise standing tickets are always nice.

From Arlanda the most easy way is to take "Arlanda Express" you will se signs to it all in the exit area of Arlanda. It takes 20 minutes to the central station and costs 300 sek (around 34 eur). A cab would cost you 55 eur and take much longer time. Will you fly in on the same day?

Hullo, No if things go well, which they shall, im gonna be in Stockholm on June 30 at 2330, and leave july 2 for Amsterdam. I will buy you a beer, or whatever if i am Lucky next Friday.!!!

Jeroen

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: March 25, 2014 17:31

Wish I could go...I love Stockholm.
I was fortunate to be there for a week in July 2003 celebrating my 40th birthday,
and managed to see the trinity of shows (stadium/arena/theater)...one of the best weeks of my life. thumbs up

Date: March 25, 2014 17:32

corriecas
tiffanyblu
corriecas
Hi Tiffany,

Thanks

Hullo, No if things go well, which they shall, im gonna be in Stockholm on June 30 at 2330, and leave july 2 for Amsterdam. I will buy you a beer, or whatever if i am Lucky next Friday.!!!

Jeroen

That sounds nice, I am very easily bought you knowsmiling smiley

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 25, 2014 17:56

Pre-sales tomorrow from 09.00 for COOP-members only. Prices (pre-sale) between 995-1540 SEK.

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 18:30

Also heard about the Coop pre-sale. But still no seating charts, info about possible FOS-ticketd etc from what I've seen... Maybe just GA at the floor.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 25, 2014 18:43

Also a presale for Tele2 clients.

Posted by: Dolf ()
Date: March 25, 2014 18:55

Anyone knows how to enter the coop or tele2 presale?

Date: March 25, 2014 19:04

For Coop2 you have to pay 100 kroner but you'd have to be a Swedish citizen (they ask for your personal ID number)

I guess for Tele2 you would have to have their mobile/internet subscription.

Not sure.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 20:56

Has anyone seen any concerts by other artists at this venue ? What are the acoustics like there ? I'm strongly considering coming across (from UK) for my 1st ever visit to Sweden. I thought about Roskilde but don't fancy waiting up all day for FoS. Last Year I waited up all night for HP1 (alone!) and from 8am for HP2 with friends.

In past tours they've tended to play at the Ullevi in Gothenberg when playing Sweden.

Posted by: gp ()
Date: March 25, 2014 21:08

Topi
For Coop2 you have to pay 100 kroner but you'd have to be a Swedish citizen (they ask for your personal ID number)

I guess for Tele2 you would have to have their mobile/internet subscription.

Not sure.
That's right. According to Tele2 kundservice, kunder hos Tele2 får ett SMS med mer information om detta.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 21:15 by gp.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: March 25, 2014 21:34

grzegorz67
In past tours they've tended to play at the Ullevi in Gothenberg when playing Sweden.

Their previous show in Sweden was at Ullevi stadium.
But before that they have alternated between Stockholm and Gothenburg.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 25, 2014 21:40

1965 Stockholm, 1970 Stockholm 1995 Stockholm 2003 Stockholm 1967 Örebro (among elsewhere)

Date: March 25, 2014 21:52

grzegorz67
Has anyone seen any concerts by other artists at this venue ? What are the acoustics like there ? I'm strongly considering coming across (from UK) for my 1st ever visit to Sweden. I thought about Roskilde but don't fancy waiting up all day for FoS. Last Year I waited up all night for HP1 (alone!) and from 8am for HP2 with friends.

Have seen one concert there, really good acustics. Been to a lot of football games as well at tele2, you Will enjoy!

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: March 25, 2014 22:04

MadMax
1965 Stockholm, 1970 Stockholm 1995 Stockholm 2003 Stockholm 1967 Örebro (among elsewhere)
And 1998 Stockholm, too.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 25, 2014 23:52

=) My bad, forgot that "birthday gift" for Mr Johansson!!!

smileys with beer

Posted by: Tekumseh ()
Date: March 26, 2014 00:12

Does anyone have a link to the COOP-presale? I happen to have a Swedish personal number so I thought about give it a try.

Or a link to ordinary tickets? I can't find anything at Ticnet..

Date: March 26, 2014 00:43

livenation.se. You have to be a Coop member to take part in the Coop presale.

Date: March 26, 2014 00:56

Information about the Tele2 Arena: tele2arena.se and globenarenas.se. Choose English if you don't understand "ärans och hjältarnas språk"...

Date: March 26, 2014 05:54

Ticnet is not selling the tickets at all. It's [www.axs.com] Live Nation will probably just link to AXS.

Note that the timeouts on the AXS page for tix are very short! 3 mins to choose your ticket type, 5 mins to enter address and billing info. You cannot store anything else but your name and e-mail address. This is the same ticket selling software as the Montreal Canadiens hockey tickets.

Date: March 26, 2014 09:42

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 11:39 by Topi.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1864
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home