Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 16
Re: MADRID Spain 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: March 26, 2014 14:05

Anyone who needs help/suggestions with the travel arrangements, just let me know and the Spanish team will try to help.

odean73
I fly out to Murcia the day before and now trying to persuade the Mrs for us to either drive or catch the train to Madrid.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 26, 2014 15:30

Garbie
Anyone who needs help/suggestions with the travel arrangements, just let me know and the Spanish team will try to help.

odean73
I fly out to Murcia the day before and now trying to persuade the Mrs for us to either drive or catch the train to Madrid.

Hey thanks for that, might get back to you.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 26, 2014 23:14

I'm going to Rome from England so as Madrid is only 3 days after Rome I thought maybe go to Madrid as well but all the flights from Rome to Madrid seem to be about £350 or more for a single one way flight this seems very expensive for a 2 hour flight.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 23:15 by Nate.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: March 26, 2014 23:27

Nate
I'm going to Rome from England so as Madrid is only 3 days after Rome I thought maybe go to Madrid as well but all the flights from Rome to Madrid seem to be about £350 or more for a single one way flight this seems very expensive for a 2 hour flight.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Hi Nate. I was thinking of going from Rome to Madrid too (I keep changing my mind on where to go and what to do!). Anyhow...

Try skyscanner for cheap flights. If you wanted a one-way from Rome to Madrid, looks like you could go for around £60. Or return to Rome for around £100.

www.skyscanner.net

Hope you work something out.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: March 26, 2014 23:42

Ah ok thanks , I did try sky scanner and it came in at £350 but I will check it out again, I'm sure £350 can't be the norm for that route.

Thanks Martha

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: March 27, 2014 08:31

Nate
Ah ok thanks , I did try sky scanner and it came in at £350 but I will check it out again, I'm sure £350 can't be the norm for that route.

Thanks Martha

I fly to Rome from Malaga, and then, flying to Madrid from Rome (day 23) and it was about 120 euros for 2 persons and 1 kid. Try it in edreams or some other places for look flights. I´m looking and flight for 23 or 24 are really cheaps, check out :

[www.edreams.es]

Posted by: albop ()
Date: March 27, 2014 09:22

Nate

Thanks Martha

The cheaper is easyjet Rome-Geneva and then easyjet Geneva-Madrid.

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 18:32

A question for fans who live in Spain
Any news about presale for Madrid concert ???

Thanks.... Gracias

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: March 27, 2014 19:00

O2
A question for fans who live in Spain
Any news about presale for Madrid concert ???

Thanks.... Gracias

At the moment, no presale. Just sale 02 April.

[www.doctormusic.com]

If there´s news, I´ll let you know....

Posted by: tussler ()
Date: March 27, 2014 21:01

TE
Tried some test bookings.
All concerts I tried, International delivery 40 Euros...
Will Call up to 72 hrs before the show.

TE
Oslo

We are atleast 3 from Trondheim who have Madrid on our mind. Then 40 euros end up in 13.3 euros. It`s not cheap, but better than 40. If you convince som friends tok take the trip or ask other from Oslo who want to see Stones in Madrid you can go together to get tickets. Or maybe we can Cooperate together (we have not decided yet). That could be a good idea. Anyway, we will to Oslo.

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: March 27, 2014 21:09

Me and a friend are thinking of Madrid. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Date: March 28, 2014 11:27

email from promoter concert in Madrid (doctormusic.com):
this concert has not presale....
tickets sale only april 2...

another info.... 6 tickets max.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 12:47 by O2.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 28, 2014 11:50

I wish they will have the print ticket option.

Makes life so much easier.

Couple of days ago ordered Jeff Beck tix from Royal Albert Hall website and got e-mail in minutes with tix ready for printing.

Too easy I guess and not enough extra money in it. confused smiley

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: March 28, 2014 22:42

Hello,I would be interested in two GC tix , could anybody help me?

Posted by: LQ1977 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 23:12

Madrid is very tempting! GC for 199 EUR sounds good. Will travel by myself though, so if I go I hope I will meet some of you guys. smiling smiley

-------------------------------------------------------------

Literally 965 kilometers from being "Born in an Arctic zone".

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: March 29, 2014 00:02

LQ1977
Madrid is very tempting! GC for 199 EUR sounds good. Will travel by myself though, so if I go I hope I will meet some of you guys. smiling smiley

Hi, I'm going myself too, I have to be in the GC, fingers crossed for 2nd of April. Hopefully the guys in Spain will organize some pre- and aftershow activities. Even for the night of 24th. Can't wait! I see that you're going to Lisbon as well, me too.

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: March 30, 2014 13:45

This could be the very first oportunity (and surely the last) to bring my children with me to a Stones concert. I don't know if it is a good idea. They are 7 and 10 years old. Maybe in the part in which you can seat with no stress for the children.
The problem is my 10 years old son Victor, who has an urological problem that needs to go to toillette several times, he must drink a lot of water and he has an urostomy, a hole in his back connected to his ureter, so part of the urine drains to a bag attached on his back. We should get into the stadium with lot of water bottles and a bag with all the tools and supplies to change the urostomy bag in the case it drops.
Is there any place in the stadium in wich wse could be mor comfortable??
Maybe the best choice is to leave children at home

Posted by: jhrock83 ()
Date: March 30, 2014 17:57

where can i buy the ticket for madrid ?
2 april in 10 am ?
thank you

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: March 31, 2014 07:13

Garbie

Hi (you Spanish speaking Gentlemen),
I´m coming over to Spain in June for a holiday in Marbella with my wife and eight-years old kid. Any advice? Which is the easiest way to travel from Marbella to Madrid? By plane/train? Where to stay there after the gig?

Thank you for your help, really appreciated!

Ya-Yas

Date: March 31, 2014 10:51

Hi Ya-Yas,

I think the best way is the HST (High Speed Train) from Málaga to Madrid. Takes around 4 hours, you have several trains each day and leaves you in Madrid city center (15 minutes in a taxi or tube from the area of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium).

Málaga is 30 minutes from Marbella and you can get there also by train, taxi, etc... Plane is less and less used to get from Málaga to Madrid as it is faster and more reliable the train. Tickets for the train in www.renfe.es

About the hotel, there are hundreds of possibilities in Madrid. If you want to be close to the Stadium, there are many hotels there but most of them not cheap as that is an expensive area specially during the week (business area). I suggest you have a look at different possibilities taking into account what you want to spend and I will be happy to give you my recommendations.

Garbie.

Ya-Yas
Garbie

Hi (you Spanish speaking Gentlemen),
I´m coming over to Spain in June for a holiday in Marbella with my wife and eight-years old kid. Any advice? Which is the easiest way to travel from Marbella to Madrid? By plane/train? Where to stay there after the gig?

Thank you for your help, really appreciated!

Ya-Yas

Date: March 31, 2014 10:54

Sorry Ya-Yas, the HST Málaga-Madrid is less than 3 hours and not 4 as I said. I was thinking in a different trip. It is between 2.25 and 2.50 hours depending on the train which is not bad for a 500kms trip.

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: March 31, 2014 13:05

Ok, we`re going for it! Two guys travelling from the Lofoten islands in the north of Norway to Madrid. That`s 4106 kilometers! Now we need to get this thread going. Ticket sales in two days, guys! We have never been to Madrid, so we will need some advice on which area of the city to stay. It should be practical to get to the stadium, and maybe most important, we need great food, beer and wine. smiling smiley We are planning on being in Madrid for approximately 5 days. Any advice would be of great help. Thank you!

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 31, 2014 13:31

only ticketseller for Bernabeu will be ticketmaster.es ??

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: March 31, 2014 14:02

MoreFastNumbers
only ticketseller for Bernabeu will be ticketmaster.es ??
And doctormusic.com

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: goingmad ()
Date: March 31, 2014 16:16

Does anyone know how many tickets can be purchased per person?

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: March 31, 2014 17:04

goingmad

6 is the limit, I believe.

Satisfied since 1976

Date: March 31, 2014 18:57

goingmad

only 6 tickets per person

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: March 31, 2014 20:24

Garbie
Hi Ya-Yas,

I think the best way is the HST (High Speed Train) from Málaga to Madrid. Takes around 4 hours, you have several trains each day and leaves you in Madrid city center (15 minutes in a taxi or tube from the area of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium).

Málaga is 30 minutes from Marbella and you can get there also by train, taxi, etc... Plane is less and less used to get from Málaga to Madrid as it is faster and more reliable the train. Tickets for the train in www.renfe.es

About the hotel, there are hundreds of possibilities in Madrid. If you want to be close to the Stadium, there are many hotels there but most of them not cheap as that is an expensive area specially during the week (business area). I suggest you have a look at different possibilities taking into account what you want to spend and I will be happy to give you my recommendations.

Garbie.

Hi Garbie,
a HUGE thank you for your useful information. It makes planning the trip so much easier! HST sounds like a good choice.

If I get the tickets I´ll check the hotels and let you know. Your accomodation recommendations are really welcome.

Ya-Yas

Date: March 31, 2014 20:35

A pleasure Ya-Yas.

lets see if we all get what we want on Wednesday and it will be a pleasure to help whoever needs recommendations. I am now planning with my friends the strategy to get the tickets we need for all...30 tickets in total...but we will get them.

Ya-Yas
Garbie
Hi Ya-Yas,

Garbie.

Hi Garbie,
a HUGE thank you for your useful information. It makes planning the trip so much easier! HST sounds like a good choice.

If I get the tickets I´ll check the hotels and let you know. Your accomodation recommendations are really welcome.

Ya-Yas

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 31, 2014 20:41

Looking over the Doctor Music site that RS.com Madrid tickets send you to. Can't find any place to register an account. Are you able to with doctormusic.com?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1379
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home