Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: ROME Italy 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 23:04

MarthaTuesday
See you all there! smileys with beer

Got to head off now for the airport (as usual with me, rushing!). I'm not sure if I'll be able to post here until I'm back - hoping so (friend has lent me a smartphone so hoping it works!).

Andreea - If I'm not able to email you (or post here) to sort out where to meet (and what time) - call and/or text me on my mobile.

Have a great time, Martha.

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: June 21, 2014 23:35

I am off, early flight and will be in Rome around 8:30am! Good night and safe travels to all

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 21, 2014 23:48

Good night Andreea and have a great night at Circus Maxima tomorrow night. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: June 21, 2014 23:59

martha tuesday...winking smileyFinally I had a general ticket admittance for tomorrow. Tomorrow at dawn it is the great departure I am super satisfied

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: June 22, 2014 01:42

Hi there, I was at their hotel today waiting for hours like many fans.Anyway, many fans in the streets and two hours ago I went inside circus maximus.There are people sleeping outside. I think it will be difficult to be near the stage.Anyway I hope that gates will open 4p.m because it will be very difficult tomorrow.

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: June 22, 2014 02:50

Leaving for my flight in a bit.

Lets get rocking man

\m/

hope I find some good bars before and after

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: June 22, 2014 04:17

I voted for Loving Cup, it would be such a treat to hear without Jack White mucking it up (at the Beacon).

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: June 22, 2014 04:18

Last important question.My tickets were ordered from ticketone. Is there a specific entrance that we enter? I see in the map point A & B. Hope someone can clarify this so as not to stand in the wrong entrance and wait.Thank you in advance.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 22, 2014 04:25

gotdablouse
drbryant
nankerzrk
liddas
Attention "last minuters": apparently there are lots and lots of fake tickets in circulation.

C

I get a pit ticket off viagogo (sent to Spain where I live from Italy) and am concern that it might be fake. do i have any way of knowing if it is fake?

Ask someone to send you a scan. Usually tickets on viagogo are pretty reliable since viagogo does not pay the seller until the show is over and the tickets are good, but there is always some risk. Try to get there early so you can scan in; if it's a fake it will not scan and if you call viagogo, they will try to get you another ticket, which they then charge to the bad seller's credit card. That's the way it works - Not 100%, but your chances are good.

Sounds good for the buyer but I wonder what an honest seller who gets conned would be able to do about that...a bit like on eBay except that there is no feedback.

Not sure what a dishonest buyer can do. Viagogo is holding the Buyer's money. If a buyer thinks the tickets are fraudulent, he needs to complain before the show starts and then return the tickets. The biggest problem is sellers who advertise and then cannot deliver the tickets.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 22, 2014 04:26

Loving Cup would be great!

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 22, 2014 12:32

zgubi
I am off, early flight and will be in Rome around 8:30am! Good night and safe travels to all

Hi Andreea,

I've emailed you but in case you don't get a chance to check emails. I'm using the hotel computer right now. I've had problems with my mobile - the SIM card didn't work outside the UK, and I can't work out how to use the smartphone my friend lent me!

So, to contact me about meeting up and for you to get the ticket from me, I've now bought a local SIM card and seems to work (sent and received txts to friend in the UK). The number is 393511510179

See you later.

Looking forward to the show! Enjoying Rome so far (aside from communication problems).

#nosatisfaction - glad you got your ticket! smileys with beer

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 22, 2014 12:43

I will join circo massimo around 4 pm. Many people already there, a friend told me. This is the 1st time i won't go front stage, it is my 21st concert and i will bring my son , 10 years old with me. I feel like i am closing a circle, we will stay a little backwards with screen view. If it will be my last time (don't think so), i am glad i will spend this day with him. He is super excited

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 22, 2014 13:16

I'm sure you will have a great time seeing the show with your young son andrea66. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: June 22, 2014 13:21

I have been go the circus maximus this morning around 11 a.m..
There were already a lot of fans gathering at the entrance. I would advise everybody to use the entrances at the side of the stage. It's not easy to get there, as lots o streets are closed, but way less people as on the other side.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: June 22, 2014 13:26

To Everybody, who will see The Rolling Stones tonight:

HAVE A ROCKING GOOD TIME!!!!! drinking smileysmileys with beerdrinking smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 22, 2014 22:50

Video from the arrival in Rome (RepubblicaTV).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1861
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home