Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 13 of 14
Re: ROME Italy 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 21, 2014 08:39

Song Vote Roma

WOW! What a song vote!
Respectable
Loving Cup
If You Can't Rock Me
When The Whip Comes Down
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Sweet Virginia

I want Sweet Virginia, Ain't and Loving Cup!!!!

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: June 21, 2014 09:01

Arrived in Rome yesterday, did the Vactican night tour and now set for a day of sightseeing! See all of you Stones out there, I have a grey 50 years Anniversary t shirt on!

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 09:36

There is some rumour about Springsteen tonight in Rome . It seems he is in italy, he was expected last night to show up at pearl jam in San siro ( 70.000 people, my friend who was there just wrote me that it was an incredible gig)but some newspaper says he will be in Rome tomorrow.difficult,but as the stones will release a DVD from Rome concert, it can make sense..

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 21, 2014 09:58

My choice is Loving Cup....but I doubt this will be the Stones' choice

And I must have the Lytho

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-21 09:59 by Harm.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: June 21, 2014 10:01

hi harm, voted in the very second now the same as you !

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: June 21, 2014 10:05

on Facebook today there`re similar videos of offical stones Songs, like ooc, tumbling with bruce and cant`hear me knocking !

just random or a hint ....

i`m getting nervous

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 21, 2014 10:19

austrianstones
on Facebook today there`re similar videos of offical stones Songs, like ooc, tumbling with bruce and cant`hear me knocking !

just random or a hint ....

i`m getting nervous
See you there R&C

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: June 21, 2014 10:19

Just jumped on the bus in holmfirth (Yorkshire, Northern England) then train, plane, bus and train will be in Rome late afternoon :-)

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: June 21, 2014 10:50

laertisflash
So, how could I spend time (I suppose a few hours) after the gig, before going to the Fiumicino airport? And where? Any pubs and bars, playing good rock music, at the Circus Massimus and Colosseum area?

I have an early flight too from Fiumicino, if there are any plans to meet after after the show I'm in too

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 21, 2014 12:09

So glad you made it for the Rome show Andreea.
Have a great time Sunday night. thumbs up
I will be looking on IORR as the updates come in.

Hope you get to the Madrid show.
I will be there Monday afternoon and know a few more Brits are getting there Monday too.

Really looking forward to my last gig of European Tour. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: June 21, 2014 12:27

Thanks Tony,

Leaving at 6am bound for Rome, from there I will fly to Barcelona morning after the show, Madrid is still work in progress but chances are improving smiling smiley as I'll be in the same country.

Hopefully see you in a few days.

Cheers,
Andreea

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: Juniorjackflash ()
Date: June 21, 2014 13:30

Do you need tickets for the meet up at the mags head tonight?

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 21, 2014 13:44

See you all there! smileys with beer

Got to head off now for the airport (as usual with me, rushing!). I'm not sure if I'll be able to post here until I'm back - hoping so (friend has lent me a smartphone so hoping it works!).

Andreea - If I'm not able to email you (or post here) to sort out where to meet (and what time) - call and/or text me on my mobile.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 21, 2014 14:05

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: June 21, 2014 14:05

schwonek
Song Vote Roma

WOW! What a song vote!
Respectable
Loving Cup
If You Can't Rock Me
When The Whip Comes Down
Ain't Too Proud To Beg
Sweet Virginia

I want Sweet Virginia, Ain't and Loving Cup!!!!
thumbs up

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: June 21, 2014 14:49

Attention "last minuters": apparently there are lots and lots of fake tickets in circulation.

C

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 15:49

I am here in front of the hotel. 50 people more or less outside. Everything looks calm. Somebody told me that one of the jagger's daughter left the hotel but I don't really care. I wait for some bigger fish for 1 hour maximum and then I go

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 21, 2014 16:17

StratoGR wrote: "Do we know eventually what will the gates open?"

Good question. Personally, I arrive to Rome at 1.15 - 1.20. If the gates are going to open at 4 (as my ticket "says"), I 'll have a few time to visit some Pome's places, in the Colosseum - Circus area, which would be nice for for me, given that I return to Athens Monday morning. But if the gates are opening at 1.00, I have to go to the venue directly. God, in this case I need tons of sun - cream...

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 21, 2014 17:06

Hey, everyone, have great fun in Roma, before, during and after the show!!

Hope you get CYHMK. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: June 21, 2014 18:54

A friend of mine called me to say that he just bumped into Ron Wood in front of the Colosseo!!!

C

Posted by: nankerzrk ()
Date: June 21, 2014 18:58

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-05 20:28 by nankerzrk.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 21, 2014 19:02

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: June 21, 2014 19:07

Saw so many Stones fans today. All giving each other thumbs up! Its our varied and wonderful Stones tshirts that make us all recognisable! Went up to the Roman forum as well today to watch them buld the stage. Also met a few Stones fans down in circus maximus. It is going to be an epic show. Never seen a venue quite like it!

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 19:52

I've been to Rome for a few days now. Everyday you see more and more Stones fans. I went to the hotel this afternoon. Did 't see any of the Stones, but lots of fans. You can see in their eyes that everybody is excited for tomorrow.
It's really hot but not humid at all.
Regarding all the rumors about the show, it seems like we will have a really special one tomorrow (location, dvd shooting, cyhmk, song vote is superb, bruce as special guest). Don't think that everything will happen and actually I don't mind. I am just happy to see my favorite band one more time.
It'll be my 10th show. So a little anniversary. Not I lot compared to some of you folks out there. But it still makes me a little proud.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 21, 2014 20:36

nankerzrk
liddas
Attention "last minuters": apparently there are lots and lots of fake tickets in circulation.

C

I get a pit ticket off viagogo (sent to Spain where I live from Italy) and am concern that it might be fake. do i have any way of knowing if it is fake?

Ask someone to send you a scan. Usually tickets on viagogo are pretty reliable since viagogo does not pay the seller until the show is over and the tickets are good, but there is always some risk. Try to get there early so you can scan in; if it's a fake it will not scan and if you call viagogo, they will try to get you another ticket, which they then charge to the bad seller's credit card. That's the way it works - Not 100%, but your chances are good.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: June 21, 2014 21:00

Please Ain't too proud to beg

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 21, 2014 21:18

Nankerzrk, what does make you suspect that your ticket could be fake? Just curious. And a bit alarmed...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 21, 2014 21:24

drbryant
nankerzrk
liddas

C

I get a pit ticket off viagogo (sent to Spain where I live from Italy) and am concern that it might be fake. do i have any way of knowing if it is fake?

Ask someone to send you a scan. Usually tickets on viagogo are pretty reliable since viagogo does not pay the seller until the show is over and the tickets are good, but there is always some risk. Try to get there early so you can scan in; if it's a fake it will not scan and if you call viagogo, they will try to get you another ticket, which they then charge to the bad seller's credit card. That's the way it works - Not 100%, but your chances are good.

Sounds good for the buyer but I wonder what an honest seller who gets conned would be able to do about that...a bit like on eBay except that there is no feedback.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 21, 2014 22:08

If You Can't Rock Me!!!!

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: June 21, 2014 22:33

Yea vote for If you Can't Rock Me, not been played since 2003!!!!!!! All the other songs has been played recently or on the ABB-tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-21 22:33 by TheBlockbuster.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 13 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1703
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home