Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14
Re: ROME Italy 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: June 17, 2014 22:39

pepganzo
John1982
I am flying in on Thursday and will stay until Monday.
Can anybody recommend me a good vinyl store in Rome?
And what's the best place to watch some of the work cup games in the evening? Especially the German game on Saturday at 9 p.m. against Ghana. :-)

Thx

John

Hello John.

On Sunday you can go to Porta portese for some good vinyl store in the street.
or go to Hocus Pocus near piazza san Giovanni
[www.hocuspocusroma.com]

Have a good concert!

Thank you pepganzo!!!

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 17, 2014 23:13

atip
Not a tongue pit. Also, only showing the pit on one side. Thank you for posting.

I guess the pit is still better than GA for people who want a guaranteed spot close(r) to the stage.

Whether it's worth paying more than face value is something I'm trying to decide. I know I shouldn't...especially when I do already have a (GA) ticket.

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: June 18, 2014 12:14

Iswinking smiley somebody would have news on the tongue tip configuration in Rome? Thanks to you

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 18, 2014 16:40

In the newspaper 'il messaggero' today is written that the concert will be filmed for a DVD release. Good news. The ruins around the venue will give a special touch. I still think that they will film something inside the Colosseo too..

Date: June 18, 2014 16:49

Anyone still looking for a GA ticket, they still seem to be available at TicketOne.

need help :Rome Tongue pit configuration
Date: June 18, 2014 13:54

is somebody there who would have recent information on the configuration of the tongue pit in Rome on Sunday. I need your help.Thanks youwinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-18 13:56 by no satisfaction.

Re: need help :Rome Tongue pit configuration
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 18, 2014 15:08

There are no toungepits in Europe.

Posted by: OreStones ()
Date: June 18, 2014 20:16

SATURDAY!

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: June 18, 2014 20:49

Maybe there will be a future DVD of the show...

Date: June 19, 2014 00:08

Sorry ! if there are no toungepits in Europe. how many people there are in the paterre pit ?... is the patterre pit are good place to see them ? and why you haven't the choice with Viagogo ( ron side or keith side) ? Thanks a lot for your messages...winking smiley

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-19 00:15 by no satisfaction.

Date: June 19, 2014 01:38

no satisfaction
Sorry ! if there are no toungepits in Europe. how many people there are in the paterre pit ?... is the patterre pit are good place to see them ? and why you haven't the choice with Viagogo ( ron side or keith side) ? Thanks a lot for your messages...winking smiley

I don't know how many people will be in the pit area but I'd say it's the best place to be (just my opinion, of course). It's the front of stage area. It is possible to get front of stage with a general admission ticket - but you'd have to wait hours to keep your spot.

Don't know anything about Viagogo, sorry. I've never used them. Be careful if you do use them - I've heard stories that sometimes the tickets aren't genuine. I might be worrying about nothing (and I guess it's often fine - although over-priced) - but thought I should warn you.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 19, 2014 01:48

Based on the picture posted on the previous page it seems to be an HP/Vienna type of setup with access to the FOS with a GA ticket, nice touch.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 19, 2014 01:52

...love that fan poster ..... Donkeys Forever!!

ROCKMAN

Date: June 19, 2014 01:53

winking smileyMartha Thuesday Have a nice show ! Thank you for your help

Date: June 19, 2014 02:00

no satisfaction
winking smileyMartha Thuesday Have a nice show ! Thank you for your help

No problem. I hope you get the ticket you want - and enjoy the show too! smileys with beer

Date: June 19, 2014 02:26

I was wondering what people think about the chances of getting a pit ticket outside the venue on show day?

I've decided to try and get there earlier than I originally planned and try and get a good spot in GA - but would still love to upgrade myself to a pit.

Posted by: stan123 ()
Date: June 19, 2014 11:39

Hi,

I have 2 tickets for Rome concert on 22th but cant make it unfortunatly. I am ready to sell them at a good price.
These tickets are official "lucky dip" tickets so you will just need the confirmation and a copy of my id to get the tickets at the venue.

Any one interested? please email me

Stan

Date: June 19, 2014 13:21

Pit tickets just came up!!!! Anyone still looking, try now!!

Pick-up from venue only option.

I can't believe it - I thought today started so badly....was woken up after 5 hours sleep by loud crashes from builders nearby. Was just about to try and get a few hours sleep (not working until this afternoon). So glad I went online instead!

Now I'm going to try and get some sleep!

Date: June 19, 2014 13:47

Martha, I am happy for you that you obtained that you looked...For me on viagogo the prices for tongue pit have exploded

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-19 14:26 by no satisfaction.

Rome - pit tickets (and GA) available now at Ticketone
Date: June 19, 2014 13:34

I've posted on the Rome thread but thought I'd post this as well in case anyone misses that. Tickets including pit available now at www.ticketone.it

Just got my pit ticket!!!

Re: Rome - pit tickets (and GA) available now at Ticketone
Posted by: atip ()
Date: June 19, 2014 15:25

MarthaTuesday
I've posted on the Rome thread but thought I'd post this as well in case anyone misses that. Tickets including pit available now at www.ticketone.it

Persistence pays off. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 19, 2014 16:10

And now, folks, I need some suggestions and information...

Arrive at Rome on the day of the concert (1.15, if the time of the flight will be as it have been scheduled). I return in Athens next morning, so no hotel. I'm prepared for a sleepless night!

So, how could I spend time (I suppose a few hours) after the gig, before going to the Fiumicino airport? And where? Any pubs and bars, playing good rock music, at the Circus Massimus and Colosseum area?

And how can I go to the Fiumicino, after midnight? Is taxi the only mean of transport in these hours? What about the cost of the distance Coloseum area- Fiumicino, in the particular hours, if I 'll take a taxi?

Many thanks. Grazzie, ragazzi!

(Bella Roma, arrivano gli Stones... Sei preparata per ROCK 'N ROOOOLLLLLLLL
???)

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: June 19, 2014 16:23

Anyone know what time the gates open please? 4pm on ticket, 1pm on website?...thanks

Posted by: john nicholls ()
Date: June 19, 2014 16:30

Anyone meeting up after show for a few drinks??

John Nicholls

Re: Rome - pit tickets (and GA) available now at Ticketone
Date: June 19, 2014 17:27

atip
MarthaTuesday

Persistence pays off. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

It does indeed! hot smiley

no satisfaction - I hope you managed to get a pit (they were available from ticketone - the official seller - so no need to pay Viagogo's ridiculous rip-off prices!).

Laertisflash - someone posted here that the metro will be running until 1.30am after the show.

When I was looking for information on transport in Rome,I found a link to taxi information on the Termini Station website. It seems that there would be a fixed fare from Termini Station to the airport (although you need to make sure it is an official taxi with a meter).

[www.comune.roma.it][/url]

There is an express train from Termini Station to the airport but I think the last one leaves around 11.30pm. From what information I've found online, I think the earliest starts around 5.30am (although perhaps someone who knows more than me can confirm that).

I think there's also a bus (and/or night-bus) but I'm not too sure about the details.

I think I'd be up for a post-show drink. As long as I'm able to get back to my hotel near Termini (either cab or metro). Always fun after a show (and I'm usually far too happy to go straight to bed!). Although I'm hoping not to stay out too late as I want to see some of the sights the next day (I'm flying home late afternoon/early evening on Monday).

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: June 19, 2014 17:36

Just received email from ticketone:

The line forms starting at 10:00 am – do not arrive early. Doors open approximately at 01:00pm . John Mayer show starts at 8:00pm – The Rolling Stones are onstage approximately at 9:45pm.

If you have LD tickets: Will Call window “Ticketone” located at Piazza di Porta Capena, close to via del Circo Massimo ,for the map CLICK HERE it's point B

And, again: Circo Massimo metro stop will be closed so use COLOSSEO line B stop instead if you come by metro

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-19 17:38 by maumau.

Posted by: ygts ()
Date: June 19, 2014 17:49

Hi!
Does anybody know when and where will be the Tim Ries concert before the concert (07.21.)?

Date: June 19, 2014 18:25

maumau

The line forms starting at 10:00 am – do not arrive early. Doors open approximately at 01:00pm . John Mayer show starts at 8:00pm – The Rolling Stones are onstage approximately at 9:45pm.

If you have LD tickets: Will Call window “Ticketone” located at Piazza di Porta Capena, close to via del Circo Massimo ,for the map CLICK HERE it's point B

And, again: Circo Massimo metro stop will be closed so use COLOSSEO line B stop instead if you come by metro

Thanks for this.

I'm guessing all Will Call tickets are at the same place? I bought a ticket today (not lucky dip) and have to pick it up at Will Call. Haven't had more details yet - but will check my emails again later.

When I bought the ticket, it said tickets to be picked up from 1 hour before the event starts. Assume that means when doors open?

What time are people heading down there? Any meet-ups pre-show planned?

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: June 19, 2014 18:32

Thanks for the info, Martha!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: June 19, 2014 18:44

MarthaTuesday
maumau

Thanks for this.

I'm guessing all Will Call tickets are at the same place? I bought a ticket today (not lucky dip) and have to pick it up at Will Call. Haven't had more details yet - but will check my emails again later.

When I bought the ticket, it said tickets to be picked up from 1 hour before the event starts. Assume that means when doors open?

What time are people heading down there? Any meet-ups pre-show planned?

Hi Martha, I also assume it is one hour before doors open, that is the question i would have asked ticketone customer service but their call center is a bloody awful disc and bloody expensive too.
Anyway I think it cant be otherwise. It would not make sense.
BUT: does Ticketone make any sense to begin with?.. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 11 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1397
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home