Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14
Re: ROME Italy 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 13, 2014 23:13

Mailexile67 - thank you so much! That information is so helpful and such a relief. I was worried about getting back to my hotel after the show.

Hooked - I'm in a similar position. Have a GA ticket but hoping for an upgrade. How frustrating for you - to get a pit ticket and then not be able to go ahead with the transaction! I hope some more pop up - and you can actually buy it this time!

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: June 14, 2014 00:05

This thing about tickets is crazy!!
A friend of mine is trying to buy one - there are available but there is no option for venue collection.
You can only select Italy express mail angry smiley What the hell angry smiley

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: June 14, 2014 00:08

I red on www.repubblica.it that starting from saturday there will be a "red zone" around circo massimo , open for residents and tickets holders only in order to keep far from the concert area those Who don't have tickets. Not easy in my opinion, the area is very very big. Subway open 'til 1.30 am, but somebody else already gave this info

Date: June 14, 2014 12:03

I'm not sure I have time to read all the posts here. This is *perhaps* the only RS show I will be attending this summer - or for who knows how long?
So, I am really psyched and hope to meet some of you there. My flight gets in Friday eve, and I would like to attend the cover band gig on Saturday. Does one need tickets ahead of time? Thank you in advance.

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: June 14, 2014 12:24

I am flying in on Thursday and will stay until Monday.
Can anybody recommend me a good vinyl store in Rome?
And what's the best place to watch some of the work cup games in the evening? Especially the German game on Saturday at 9 p.m. against Ghana. :-)

Thx

John

Posted by: coffro ()
Date: June 14, 2014 15:59

last ga tickets are now selling here: www.ticketone.it

Posted by: atip ()
Date: June 14, 2014 17:31

Codice fiscale? I'm trying to muddle through ticketone.it and it asks for my codice fiscale,which sounds like a national identity number. Anyone know how I get past that if I'm not Italian or European? Thx in advance.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 14, 2014 18:11

atip
Codice fiscale? I'm trying to muddle through ticketone.it and it asks for my codice fiscale,which sounds like a national identity number. Anyone know how I get past that if I'm not Italian or European? Thx in advance.

I don't speak Italian but to me it sounds like it is asking for your bank card number.

Nate

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 14, 2014 18:22

Codice fiscale is your National insurance or Social security number, issued by the Italian authorities I.have not lived there for 27 years do not know what mine is anymore. That' s my old country red tape, hope you get around it!angry smiley

Date: June 14, 2014 19:02

desertblues68
Codice fiscale is your National insurance or Social security number, issued by the Italian authorities I.have not lived there for 27 years do not know what mine is anymore. That' s my old country red tape, hope you get around it!angry smiley

Thanks, I got past that, but now it won't accept Roma as the province for the delivery address. The address is in Roma, which should be the province, too. Aaarghhh!

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: June 14, 2014 19:20

John1982
I am flying in on Thursday and will stay until Monday.
Can anybody recommend me a good vinyl store in Rome?
And what's the best place to watch some of the work cup games in the evening? Especially the German game on Saturday at 9 p.m. against Ghana. :-)

Thx

John

Hello John.

On Sunday you can go to Porta portese for some good vinyl store in the street.
or go to Hocus Pocus near piazza san Giovanni
[www.hocuspocusroma.com]

Have a good concert!

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: June 15, 2014 00:06

Can you suggest any cheap place near Circus Maximus?

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: June 15, 2014 08:25

Atip--I'm having the same problem. Every time I try to put Roma in as the province, it won't accept it. I've been trying this for two days and it's the same problem each time. Terrible system.

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: June 15, 2014 16:33

Who's from the UK and attending? I will be flying out with my friend on the 21st

Follow my page here and feel free to post!

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Date: June 15, 2014 20:43

hooked
Atip--I'm having the same problem. Every time I try to put Roma in as the province, it won't accept it. I've been trying this for two days and it's the same problem each time. Terrible system.

Thanks for posting. I submitted the details on the website. If they respond, I'll let you know. I thought it might have been the address I used. angry smiley

Date: June 15, 2014 21:41

hooked

Hope you both manage to get pass the system!

Are any pit tickets coming up still? Everytime I check there's just GA available. I'm not ready to give up hope of getting one somehow! I know perhaps I should be happy with my GA ticket...but I'd love to just once experience it close to the stage.

Nasty Habits - I think there's a few of us on here coming from the UK. I'm also getting there on the 21st - and hope to meet up some IORReans whilst over there.

Stereomanic - I finally made up my mind about Rome! Looking forward to meeting up for that drink. smileys with beer

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: June 15, 2014 22:31

MarthaTuesday
I finally made up my mind about Rome!

Enjoy Rome Martha and have a great time there!

Date: June 15, 2014 23:46

kleermaker
MarthaTuesday
I finally made up my mind about Rome!

Enjoy Rome Martha and have a great time there!

Thank you, Kleermaker! I will report back here after the show. I guess there's no going back now as I have finally booked my flights! I'm also trying to be prepared for the heat/humidity and have bought a hat, fan, and some kind of cooling spray.

Date: June 16, 2014 06:11

Thanks Atip, Martha, I was still pulling up pit tickets yesterday so keep looking.

Posted by: anne ()
Date: June 16, 2014 11:48

Hallo,

can anybody help me ?

I have Lucky Dip Tickets for Rome ! Does anybody of you know,

when I can get them, I heard something about 1 hour before the event, that can not really be or ? Is it not maybe already the day before the show or so !

Where can I pick them up ? Is it only at that point B at the Circo Massimo, which is showm in a map before , or maybe also on other places ?

I have 4 Lucky Dip Tickets ,need all the 4 persons to appear together to pick them up ?

And finally,does it make sense to appear "early" (when ?) to pick them up, for to get a good place , maybe Golden Circle ?

In the Moment it looks all a bit stressfull, the Rolling Stones in Rome, but I think at leat we all have a great night ! Hopefully !

Thank you very much for each help !

Anne

Posted by: RG ()
Date: June 16, 2014 11:51

jacopo
RG
I visit the gig with some friends from Holland. Anyone who could tell me where this pre-party is? Name pub? Address? What time they'll start playing?
Thanks!

Hi!
here's all informations about the party:

Waiting for THE ROLLING STONES
Fans Meet Up!

Saturday June 21, 2014
Parco Schuster San Paolo
Via Ostiense (near Basilica di San Paolo - Metro B ) - H 20:30

Beer and Live Music with the Rolling Stones Tribute Bands:
Le Pietre Rotolanti & Donkeys Forever

Thanks a lot Jacopo!!

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: June 16, 2014 13:36

Nasty Habits
Who's from the UK and attending? I will be flying out with my friend on the 21st

Follow my page here and feel free to post!

I am flying out to Rome on the 21st from stansted then back on the 23rd then from Luton to Madrid on the 24th with my Pit ticket smiling smiley

Martha glad to hear you finally made up your mind to go did you go to Paris?
I was there it was amazing.

Nate

Date: June 16, 2014 18:00

hooked
Thanks Atip, Martha, I was still pulling up pit tickets yesterday so keep looking.

Have you managed to get pass the province problem yet? I hope so! I think I'd almost rather not pull one up than find one and not be able to complete the purchase!

Having said that, I will keep trying. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Nate - glad you enjoyed Paris. Seemed like a great show from the reports. I didn't make it in the end. I decided on the day of the show to try and get a Eurostar but I wouldn't have made it in time. Serves me right for dithering for so long!

Hopefully Rome will be a good show.

Posted by: OreStones ()
Date: June 16, 2014 18:01

Date: June 16, 2014 18:08

Thanks for the fans meet-up info. I'm going to try and make that - depending on how I feel after the flight (I have a dry eye problem and might need to rest my eyes after the flight).

Date: June 16, 2014 19:54

MarthaTuesday
hooked

Have you managed to get pass the province problem yet? I hope so! I think I'd almost rather not pull one up than find one and not be able to complete the purchase!

Having said that, I will keep trying. Nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Nate - glad you enjoyed Paris. Seemed like a great show from the reports. I didn't make it in the end. I decided on the day of the show to try and get a Eurostar but I wouldn't have made it in time. Serves me right for dithering for so long!

Hopefully Rome will be a good show.

Pit showed up, just now!!! Got by the address thing by using Vatican. On the address confirmation, it showed Rome, c/o my hotel, so think we're good. Go get 'em, hooked and MarthaTuesday! cool smiley

Date: June 16, 2014 20:02

Atip - well done!!! And thanks for the tip to say Vatican.

Just tried and no luck - and I've got to pop out now....Oh well, there's no harm in trying again later and in the worse case I do have a GA to fall back on.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 17, 2014 19:53

For those who's going to the Rome concert, this may be useful:

[twitter.com]

Date: June 17, 2014 21:24

Thanks Atip! No pit available now but will keep checking. And it looks like the only option now is will call.

Date: June 17, 2014 21:37

Cristiano Radtke
For those who's going to the Rome concert, this may be useful:

[twitter.com]

Not a tongue pit. Also, only showing the pit on one side. Thank you for posting.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 10 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home