Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8
Re: DUSSELDORF Germany 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: June 18, 2014 14:19

"the stones tribute band" (they played on my 60th birthday party last year) is one of the best stones cover bands!

They will play a warmup gig this evening in the pub "kanapee" in meerbusch (very near - 8 KM) to Düsseldorf.

[www.kanapee.com]

[the-stones-tribute-band.de]

[www.facebook.com]

Very, very worth to go ....

Have FUN!!!

Gerhard

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-18 14:43 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: Barney ()
Date: June 18, 2014 14:25

Sorry if I was not clear:

Ticketmaster.de and Eventim.de say that there are no tickets available anymore!

Posted by: DrSnuggles ()
Date: June 18, 2014 16:14

Stones 737-400 Checking.

In case you are interested.

[www.gainjet.com]

once we put all our already spent Ticket money in a pot, we could take the old men for the very vast harbor tour ;-)

See you in DUS

doc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-18 20:27 by DrSnuggles.

Posted by: TransmaniaconMC ()
Date: June 18, 2014 16:31

Hi, does anybody know why there is no voting for Düsseldorf? Are they re-arranging the setlist...?
See you in the Altstadt!

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: June 18, 2014 16:47

TransmaniaconMC
Hi, does anybody know why there is no voting for Düsseldorf? Are they re-arranging the setlist...?
See you in the Altstadt!

Don't know...there might be no special concert litho as well.At least up to now.
Nevertheless I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow.

Posted by: kevinkamphuis ()
Date: June 18, 2014 16:56

Question...

I've 2 tickets for tomorrow. The tickets are "Innenraum PK 05 Sitzplatz" but there are no seats in the innenraum. Will they be standing tickets for the innenraum?

Posted by: rrronnie ()
Date: June 18, 2014 17:06

I am ready to rock, Sir!!!

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: June 18, 2014 17:41

I asked @rollingstones at twitter

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: TransmaniaconMC ()
Date: June 18, 2014 17:55

I did that, too :-)

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: June 18, 2014 18:08

Let's bomb their account and become trending topic! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: ParachuteMan ()
Date: June 18, 2014 18:40

I was asked if there would be a reasonable chance to find 2 tickets for Düsseldorf just before the concert in front of the Arena. Does anybody have experience from other shows on this tour if one can get tickets this way? If yes, any idea how the prices were?

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 18, 2014 19:06

If you want a webvote, let's do one (a realistic one!) ourselves.
Please chose between:

1. Just My Imagination
2. Live With Me
3. Let It Bleed
4. Let's Spend The Night Together
5. Shattered
6. All Down The Line

My guess is that they drop the webvote in favour of CYHMK or play Just my Imagination in that spot, as they've put it on the webvote again and again and again and it never won! Unfortunately, as I like Just my imagination a lot!

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 18, 2014 19:30

ParachuteMan
I was asked if there would be a reasonable chance to find 2 tickets for Düsseldorf just before the concert in front of the Arena. Does anybody have experience from other shows on this tour if one can get tickets this way? If yes, any idea how the prices were?

For a concert this size you can always find tickets on the streets. Prices should be below face value. In Paris a friend got in for 50 EUR.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 18, 2014 20:11

latvianinexile
ParachuteMan

For a concert this size you can always find tickets on the streets. Prices should be below face value. In Paris a friend got in for 50 EUR.

That's fantastic! Which section of the stadium was the ticket for latvianinexile ? I negotiated mine (in Pelouse Or)on the coach on from London to Paris from a young fan who recognised me from queueing up outside the Telenor in Oslo. She would remember you too. IIRC you were right behind me in the queue for that show and I saw you made GC front row on Keith's side cool smiley

She seemed familiar when she walked up to me to chat. Bizarre coincidence and amazing good luck because I had friends (travelling in from UK on the day) with tickets for the same section and gate and we met up, queued & stood together for the whole show.

Good to meet you again in Paris. I must check out Uli Schroder's website smiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Weaver ()
Date: June 18, 2014 20:13

In 2007 I bought 2 Tickets for Warsteiner Tribüne (seating). I have paid 80€ for both.I think you will easily find some Tickets there. There are still enough offers on ebay. Good Luck!

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: June 18, 2014 20:20

Hello from Atlantic Canada!
I choose:
1. Just My Imagination
Cheers
smoking smiley

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: June 18, 2014 21:22

Sorry to ask if this has already been posted:
Where is the access to the Düsseldorf song vote?

Thanks!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 18, 2014 21:35

Düsseldorf song vote was online first on 19-Jun-2014.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-19 08:50 by Irix.

Date: June 19, 2014 00:14

kevinkamphuis
Question...

I've 2 tickets for tomorrow. The tickets are "Innenraum PK 05 Sitzplatz" but there are no seats in the innenraum. Will they be standing tickets for the innenraum?

Nobody?

Posted by: ParachuteMan ()
Date: June 19, 2014 00:28

latvianinexile
ParachuteMan

Weaver
In 2007 I bought 2 Tickets for Warsteiner Tribüne (seating). I have paid 80€ for both.I think you will easily find some Tickets there. There are still enough offers on ebay. Good Luck!

Thanks for the feedback, sounds encouraging!

Date: June 19, 2014 00:28

Hey Kevin. Innenraum are all standing tickets, no seating, unless 2007 at the same arena. Cheers, we'll get a terrific show tomorrow...

Date: June 19, 2014 00:32

crawlingkingsnake
Hey Kevin. Innenraum are all standing tickets, no seating, unless 2007 at the same arena. Cheers, we'll get a terrific show tomorrow...

Thanks. Was it misprinted by Ticketmaster? The tickets I have looked the same as these:

[i.marktplaats.com]

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 19, 2014 00:49

The weather for today (19th):

cloudy, dry, up to 19 degrees - and the roof will be closed.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: June 19, 2014 00:52

Either they are bluffing or the opening song (and the whole setlist maybe?) is already fixed... In that case there is no more need for a fan vote unfortunately eye rolling smiley
[www.express.de]

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 19, 2014 00:53

If you want to get a tour programme buy it soon. In Vienna it was already sold out in the afternoon someone told me.

Posted by: ThatsWhatISay ()
Date: June 19, 2014 01:34

I'm really worried that due to the closed roof the sound will be a complete mess. Even with an open roof the sound was really bad in 2007. I don't even want to imagine how awful the sound must be with the roof being closed sad smiley For me that's a concert killer.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 19, 2014 01:36

grzegorz67
latvianinexile
ParachuteMan

That's fantastic! Which section of the stadium was the ticket for latvianinexile ? I negotiated mine (in Pelouse Or)on the coach on from London to Paris from a young fan who recognised me from queueing up outside the Telenor in Oslo. She would remember you too. IIRC you were right behind me in the queue for that show and I saw you made GC front row on Keith's side cool smiley

She seemed familiar when she walked up to me to chat. Bizarre coincidence and amazing good luck because I had friends (travelling in from UK on the day) with tickets for the same section and gate and we met up, queued & stood together for the whole show.

Good to meet you again in Paris. I must check out Uli Schroder's website smiling smiley

It was a GA ticket but he managed to sneak into the Pelouse VIP section.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: June 19, 2014 02:22

grzegorz67
latvianinexile
ParachuteMan

I was wondering if you found a ticket for Paris - glad you did! Hope you enjoyed the show - it sounds like it was a really good one.

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: June 19, 2014 07:16

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 19, 2014 08:40

Düsseldorf song vote is now on: [www.rollingstones.com] .

Street Fighting Man
Bitch
Rocks Off
Just My Imagination
Dead Flowers
She's So Cold

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 7 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1957
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home