Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 20
Re: Vienna 16 June
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:01

Having said, and talking from experience, it can get a bit tense if you're holding a pit and something goes wrong with the credit card validation (I had to type in a code received by text) and you're running out of time...O2/1 in my case, my hands were shaking like they'd never shaken before!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:13

gotdablouse
Having said, and talking from experience, it can get a bit tense if you're holding a pit and something goes wrong with the credit card validation (I had to type in a code received by text) and you're running out of time...O2/1 in my case, my hands were shaking like they'd never shaken before!

Ha ha, I know what you're talking about. I wouldn't want to know my heart beat frequency one minute before the Bild pre-sale started the last Thursday :-)

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: March 23, 2014 11:46

Does anyone have more information about the set-up of standing/seating and ticket prices of the Vienna show?

Thanks!

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 23, 2014 12:13

That's what I am interested too. Let's hope we'll get that info before Tuesday.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 23, 2014 12:19

Happy24
gotdablouse

Ha ha, I know what you're talking about. I wouldn't want to know my heart beat frequency one minute before the Bild pre-sale started the last Thursday :-)

They give you plenty of time. I even had to call Visa, during my purchase, and I still had plenty of time, to order my tickets.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 23, 2014 14:26

MGetzner
Does anyone have more information about the set-up of standing/seating and ticket prices of the Vienna show?

Thanks!

Standing on the pit with 1-2 FOS areas, seating in the rest of the stadium. I'd think that the normal standing tix should be around €100.

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 23, 2014 14:58

Lorenz
MGetzner

Thanks!

Standing on the pit with 1-2 FOS areas, seating in the rest of the stadium. I'd think that the normal standing tix should be around €100.

Let's hope that we'll get some information before Tuesday.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: March 23, 2014 15:03

Bitches Brew
Lorenz
MGetzner

Thanks!

Let's hope that we'll get some information before Tuesday.

Just called oeticket - they won't say anything about ticket prices or categories.

Date: March 23, 2014 15:10

What time does the sale start on Tuesday?

Date: March 23, 2014 15:33

09:00

Posted by: artofstone ()
Date: March 23, 2014 17:41

Lorenz
MGetzner

Thanks!

i'd expect only FOS left and right, no second FOS behind it like in düsseldorf.
i really hope you're right lorenz, but 100 sounds to low to me....

[exhibition on main st]

Posted by: kickit ()
Date: March 23, 2014 18:05

Ticketprices from 98 to 197,50 Euro http://www.wegotit.at/die-stones-kommen-nach-wien/

Date: March 23, 2014 18:10

MingSubu
Happy24
gotdablouse

They give you plenty of time. I even had to call Visa, during my purchase, and I still had plenty of time, to order my tickets.

Yeah, I should add that it took me some time to convince myself that it was "ok" to pay £406 for a pit for O2/1...it seemed like a crazy price and we didn't know what the pit would actually look like at that time...if memory serves there was a 10 (maybe 12) minute time-out, how long was it last week?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 23, 2014 20:14

gotdablouse
MingSubu
Happy24
gotdablouse

Yeah, I should add that it took me some time to convince myself that it was "ok" to pay £406 for a pit for O2/1...it seemed like a crazy price and we didn't know what the pit would actually look like at that time...if memory serves there was a 10 (maybe 12) minute time-out, how long was it last week?

It was 15 for me. When I got a security message from Visa. The time-out reset to 30 minutes. Even fumbling my card info and talking to a rep, I had plenty of time.

Date: March 23, 2014 20:26

Cool, when my code timed out and I had to ask for another one the initial countdown just continued, think it was around 1'30" or 2'...

--------------

Re: VIENNA Austria 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: March 23, 2014 22:27

How much cost the tickets? Does this someone please know??

I'm thinking about to go to Vienna for The Rolling Stones.

Posted by: kickit ()
Date: March 24, 2014 08:13

Ladykiller
How much cost the tickets? Does this someone please know??

I'm thinking about to go to Vienna for The Rolling Stones.

Ticketprices from 98 to 197,50 Euro Ticketprices from 98 to 197,50 Euro http://www.wegotit.at/die-stones-kommen-nach-wien/

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 11:43

Any new info about the set-up of standing/seating and the exact ticket prices of the Vienna show?
And how many tickets can you get/ person ?
Presale date, general sale date?
Shipping costs for abroad?
Thanks in advance.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 11:46 by 1962.

Date: March 24, 2014 12:32

Any new info about the set-up of standing/seating and the exact ticket prices of the Vienna show?
Thanks in advance.

I asked oeticket about set-up of standing/seating and the exact ticket prices and they told me that all information will be available on Tuesday at 9 when the sale begins. You can get 8 ticket per person, at least for all other events.
Shipping costs are huge for abroad, around 40E I think, so better option is PICK UP.

Date: March 24, 2014 12:37

island01
Thanks in advance.

I asked oeticket about set-up of standing/seating and the exact ticket prices and they told me that all information will be available on Tuesday at 9 when the sale begins. You can get 8 ticket per person, at least for all other events.
Shipping costs are huge for abroad, around 40E I think, so better option is PICK UP.

Thanks a lot!

Date: March 24, 2014 12:55

island01
Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot!

Yes but PICK UP is a it risky option..

Date: March 24, 2014 13:03

Bitches Brew

...and with this kind of concert there often isn't this option at oeticket at all.

Date: March 24, 2014 13:08

Bitches Brew
island01
Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot!

I want to buy 6 tickets and I plan to give for the shipping the address of one of my austrian friend. But he also wants to buy tickets for his family with shipping for the same address. Will this be OK??? Two buyers for the same shipping address??

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 13:11 by 1962.

Date: March 24, 2014 13:14

Bitches Brew
island01
Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot!

I want to buy 6 tickets and I plan to give for the shipping the address of one of my austrian friend. But he also wants to buy tickets for his family with shipping for the same address. Will this be OK??? Two buyers for the same shipping address??

That would be no problem for them!

Date: March 24, 2014 13:18

Thanks.
It's a bit strange that we'll get info about the prices and seating just at the time of the beginning of the sale.

Date: March 24, 2014 13:33

If your friend is from Austria, then it is even better option for PICK UP, specially if he lives in town where is one of 6 or 7 of oeticket centers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 13:34 by island01.

Posted by: thrak ()
Date: March 24, 2014 13:42

So is there a chance to buy e-ticket or will call ? Anyboby knows how much is standing ticket (not FOS) ?

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 24, 2014 14:03

Oeticket is (used to be) very reasonable in terms of postage to foreign addresses. I typically paid up to 10 EUR max but haven't purchased anything for last few years...

Question - did anyone received ticket alarm already? Would be great to know if there's a dedicated link like for DE shows or direct access from the homepage.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 14:04 by ferda.

Date: March 24, 2014 14:30

The international postage at oeticket used to be about 14 E some years back and they used registered post. The last time I bought ticket fro them, which was about half a year ago, it was about 25 or 30 E and they used courier, which has only one advantage - ridiculous price.

And no ticketalarm yet.

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 24, 2014 14:38

Let's share the link for the ticket sale page here asap in case someone doesn't get the email. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes online even before 9am.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home