Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 29
Re: PARIS France 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 7, 2014 20:30

No, they were pulled down around 1992 and as a result we got a ton of new and great bootleg recordings from their time recording there, 1977 to 1985, all the OBR stuff pretty much. Before that a lot of stuff was only known by title, and maybe some music to the proverbial "collector circles"...

As for Stones sites in Paris...well it's been been discussed several times before : most recently here "Stones Related Sights In Paris" [www.iorr.org] - read it and give it a bump!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-07 20:43 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 7, 2014 20:42

And "Les bains douches" (where the Stones hang & recorded a promo vid in 83) is in derelcit condition, waiting to be rebuilt...

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: April 8, 2014 10:34

I got rid of my extra Pelouse VIP. Leteyer was the first one here to reply to my message so he'll get it. Merci!

Posted by: rockerparis ()
Date: April 8, 2014 11:40

Still lots of posters advertising the concert in Paris

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: April 8, 2014 15:38

My ticket arrived in Northern Germany yesterday. smileys with beer

Posted by: lovethestones ()
Date: April 9, 2014 14:44

@MingSubu: Do you know something about Paris and when you´re coming to Vienna for the concert? I thought I´ll ask you because I got no mail from you. I can´t write you a mail because I can´t see your mail-adress anymore (didn´t storage it, sorryconfused smiley). You can write me if you want. Many greetings from Austria

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: April 12, 2014 20:46

Wroclaw
This might have been asked before - I booked a hotel just outside the Chatelet RER stations in central Paris - depending on one of the 2 RER lines that have stations near the SDF:

1. I guess the RER stations would be packed, but the stream would be flowing just as it is said about he Metro or should I avoid the RER?

2. Which on the 2 RER stations/lines I should rather take?

Thanks for all Parisians...

Hello,

metro Line 13 takes you to Stade de France as well

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 13, 2014 21:54

The Paris concert is a really hot ticket. I'm amazed. I'll be taking my daughter FOS (wife wants to sit in the stands). I love Paris - even the "grittier" parts. I think I'll take my family to that grungy McDonalds near Gar du Nord and have some fries with that weird green mayonnaise - what IS that stuff?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-14 05:43 by drbryant.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 13, 2014 23:22

drbryant
The Paris concert is a really hot ticket. I'm amazed. I'll be taking my daughter FOX (wife wants to sit in the stands). I love Paris - even the "grittier" parts. I think I'll take my family to that grungy McDonalds near Gar du Nord and have some fries with that weird green mayonnaise - what IS that stuff?

Frietsaus!! (In Dutch). Sauce for fries. Don't call it mayonnaise. The only good thing about McDonalds.

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: May 3, 2014 16:00

Thanks to all for the useful travel info.
Anybody know about the support act(s).
I've seen a schedule which says:
Gates 18:00
Show starts 19:30
Rolling Stones 21:30
Show ends 23:30

As they have had no support act so far, any clues?

Posted by: Bowe ()
Date: May 7, 2014 11:16

Could you please help me with the following:

I've bought Lucky Dip tickets and now I wanted to access the website, but ticketmaster.fr/ticketnet does not know my email address.

I think it was another website where I bought the Lucky dip tickets. Does anybody know what that lucky dip ticket website was for the Paris show?

Thank you so much in advance!!

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: May 7, 2014 13:06

I got mine through stadedefrance.com

Posted by: Bowe ()
Date: May 7, 2014 13:22

Thanks a lot monkeymantoo!!!

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 7, 2014 20:16

Is the "PELOUSE VIP" area seperated by the catwalk?
Same entrance?

TE
Oslo

Date: May 9, 2014 13:11

Unlikely as there has been no indication anywhere that a catwalk would be used in Paris, as opposed to Oslo, Tel Aviv, Vienna, Dusseldorf, Madrid or Stockholm, where it's shown on the seating plans.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: May 9, 2014 13:20

I'm pretty sure there will be a catwalk. I've heard for instance that the big chief Jan Smeets of Pinkpop Landgraaf said that a catwalk was required, according to the contract with the Stones. I would say this line in the contract will be in every contract anywhere ....

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 13, 2014 21:27

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 13, 2014 21:56

@ Mingsubu

Teasing is an artform... grinning smiley

Date: May 14, 2014 11:23

Looks like there is a (limited) drop for the SDF concert : [billets.stadefrance.com]

--------------

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: May 14, 2014 11:29

very limited and no standing tickets

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 14, 2014 12:40

Just realised that the first England world cup match is on the saturday 14th June.

I should imagine it should be easy enough to get the match on somewhere?

Posted by: mickjerome ()
Date: May 14, 2014 13:16

J'ai reçu un mail de la FNAC ce matin,ils vendent des places pour le stade de France!Avis aux amateurs!

Posted by: MRAmandaJones ()
Date: May 14, 2014 17:43

Not very interesting seats to buy this morning...

I am waiting...

Date: May 17, 2014 09:50

Not sure if this web site has been mentioned before, but it looks quite useful.

www.aeroportsdrparis.fr. It gives information for transport from both paris airports.

Posted by: NedKelly ()
Date: May 18, 2014 23:16

When does the show start at stare de France? I need to know because i haven´t yet bought my plane ticket.

Date: May 18, 2014 23:24

NedKelly
When does the show start at stare de France? I need to know because i haven´t yet bought my plane ticket.

Jeez allou, Ned, you need to book your flights early, to get a decent price imho

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 18, 2014 23:55

Any vibes or inside info from French iorrians abot further ticket sales ? Not for 1 minute do I believe it's a genuine 80,000 sellout. Especially with most other shows not sold out, even Oslo with 23,000 capacity!

O

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: May 19, 2014 10:38

grzegorz67
Any vibes or inside info from French iorrians abot further ticket sales ? Not for 1 minute do I believe it's a genuine 80,000 sellout. Especially with most other shows not sold out, even Oslo with 23,000 capacity!

O

Nothing real. There was a "500 tickets for sale" information last week, I tried for fun (I already have tixs) but no tix at all everywhere. Unlucky perhaps...
Other way can be to listen that or that radio to win tickets, RTL said that you can play to enter the list then wait the day before the show (yes easy to plan a trip) to know if you're on the short list or not. That's probably terrible for a real stones lover.
Then perhaps all the VIP package will not be sold and they will release the tixs. When ? Where ?

Wow, 7 days Oslo, 13 days Zurich (my 1st show this year) it is so close now.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: May 19, 2014 14:39

I'm going to Oslo. Thanks Lenurb. I'm travelling to Paris anyway, with or without a ticket and will pick one up outside if need be. So infuriating that the touts (scalpers) hoovered up all the best tickets when they went on sale. I notice they want silly money on ebay.fr

Any info would be most welcome. I was there in 2007 and the whole top tier was closed. I was there in 98 too and though a big crowd, there were people selling spare tickets outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: May 19, 2014 15:02

grzegorz67
I'm going to Oslo. Thanks Lenurb. I'm travelling to Paris anyway, with or without a ticket and will pick one up outside if need be. So infuriating that the touts (scalpers) hoovered up all the best tickets when they went on sale. I notice they want silly money on ebay.fr

Any info would be most welcome. I was there in 2007 and the whole top tier was closed. I was there in 98 too and though a big crowd, there were people selling spare tickets outside.

grzegorz67 I will be in the same position my friend. Looking to travel to Paris on the day to see what will happen. Fingers crossed. Hopefully some online outlet will sell a few spares beforehand. If not, so be it. Paris here I come whatever.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-19 15:03 by petewasbristol.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324...LastNext
Current Page: 19 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2333
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home