Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 29
Re: PARIS France 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:01

they (viagogo.fr) have buckets of vip tix

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 12:02 by DREAMTIME.

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:03

Topi
Yes, I had the same screen - I think. So stressed out that I cannot recall for sure.

Tout est bien qui finit bien...

on ticketnet.fr and perlouse VIP? If you want to sell me two I'd be so delighted tongue sticking out smiley.

Anyhow, I think most of those tickets are people who timed out with their session while trying to buy the tickets.

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:04

Even the 2 CAT@ ticks I held in the basked went down the gutter once I actually went to pay. "Session timed out" I was told, or something like that...

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:04

DREAMTIME

Do they really, or do they have to acquire them somehow later?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 12:05 by The Worst..

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:05

Yep a lot of tickets got lost at the time of payment it seems (the payments too I hope!) so they're bound to be reinjected at some point...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:06

Yes, it's always worth trying. I'm going to go and have a nice cup of tea and then see what happens.

Date: March 28, 2014 12:07

I'm looking forward to when the world blows up from GREED!

Date: March 28, 2014 12:09

DREAMTIME

Sadly we are the ones behind it....it's all about supply and demand sad smiley.

Date: March 28, 2014 12:10

nantes
Hi everybody,
i just got 6 VIP on myticket, an advice, stay on this website all day, they will reinject all day long..!!

Wow...but where you able to pay for them? The site said "unexpected problem" when confirming payment for my 2 PELOR :-(

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:10

[www.fnactickets.com] has various categories again (no pelouse VIP)
I don't understand what they mean by "e-credit card" or what that little black-and-purple symbol represents -
can anyone explain, please and thank you?

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:11

Buying via Carefour was the best choice - I had Pelouse VIP in my basket but there was a problem with a card. It took 10 minuttes to change limits on card and then I made payment once again and I am holding my ticket in hands grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

Posted by: zemat ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:13

"e-credit card" is a French system which allows someone to get a unique credit card code to make purchases online.
It's pretty convenient when you order something on a dodgy site, but without any use for the generic ones.
As FNAC requests your credit card when you collect your tickets in their shops, you therefore cannnot us an "e-credit card" for this type of delivery.

Date: March 28, 2014 12:14

DREAMTIME

I do feel greedy trying for Paris - when I already have tickets for Rome.... Just can't help myself when it comes to the Stones. But also, I haven't been abroad for quite a few years so see this as an opportunity to travel and do some tourist things.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:14

thorgal34
See Ya all in France :-) ( Pelouse VIP ) smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley today Dusseldorf arrived and Paris - what a wonderfull day isn't it?? grinning smiley

Yes it is!!! smileys with beer

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:16

zemat
"e-credit card" is a French system which allows someone to get a unique credit card code to make purchases online.
It's pretty convenient when you order something on a dodgy site, but without any use for the generic ones.
As FNAC requests your credit card when you collect your tickets in their shops, you therefore cannnot us an "e-credit card" for this type of delivery.

Thank you!

Can someone post the link for mytickets, please and thank you?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:18

DREAMTIME

Yes of course they do, situation completely normal in other words. When is this legalised scalping going to be legislated against ? I mean really, it's f***ing pathetic.

A genuine "fan to fan" website (if such a thing can possibly exist in this day and age) ? Fair enough. But this "deliberate withholding" of tickets by the primary vendor(s) to us the public and instead routing them directly and immediately through to the secondary sites like VIAGOGO and SEATWAVE, don't we think this has gone far enough ? It's just a joke. anyone that calls this "captitalism alive and well" or "the free market economy in action" is a fool. It's wilful deceit verging on fraud, that's actually what it is !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:19

Good luck to everyone who scored.

My "Topi 4 On Fire" tour is now set.

Date: March 28, 2014 12:20

paulywaul
DREAMTIME

Yes of course they do, situation completely normal in other words. When is this legalised scalping going to be legislated against ? I mean really, it's f***ing pathetic.

A genuine "fan to fan" website (if such a thing can possibly exist in this day and age) ? Fair enough. But this "deliberate withholding" of tickets by the primary vendor(s) to us the public and instead routing them directly and immediately through to the secondary sites like VIAGOGO and SEATWAVE, don't we think this has gone far enough ? It's just a joke. anyone that calls this "captitalism alive and well" or "the free market economy in action" is a fool. It's wilful deceit verging on fraud, that's actually what it is !

It is ridicolous, but they know they can pull it off cause people are willing to pay for it that much ><

thorgal34
Buying via Carefour was the best choice - I had Pelouse VIP in my basket but there was a problem with a card. It took 10 minuttes to change limits on card and then I made payment once again and I am holding my ticket in hands grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

What's the website?

with sssoul
Can someone post the link for mytickets, please and thank you?

[www.myticket.fr] but I can't get in right now.

--------------

Date: March 28, 2014 12:21

with sssoul - here's the link for myticket.fr

[www.myticket.fr]

I just tried for Pelouse Or and nothing at the moment but it's worth trying again.

Date: March 28, 2014 12:21

FNAC has Catégorie 1 BASSE and Catégorie 3 P PELOUSE available.

Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:23

Is viagogo.fr legit?

Posted by: zemat ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:24

Problem here is that private scalpers make the artists being cheated, and alloting a share of the tickets to such sites allow the artists to lower the face value of the tickets commonly sold through the primary market.
Why selling a tickets for 150€ when someone is ready to pay 600€ for it ?...
I'm not saying I accept this system, it's just that's the way our society currently works...

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:26

Please be patient! There is no need to buy from viagogo, at least not TODAY!

I just bought 2 pelouse or via fnac at 11.12 hrs, after trying for over an hour.

Even VIP tickets pop up again from time to time. the concert is definetely not sold out, don't worry, be patient, keep refreshing the pages.

Once the initial run is over, you'll get through. And if not, then it's time to think about alternatives.

Date: March 28, 2014 12:28

Papo
Please be patient! There is no need to buy from viagogo, at least not TODAY!

I just bought 2 pelouse or via fnac at 11.12 hrs, after trying for over an hour.

Even VIP tickets pop up again from time to time. the concert is definetely not sold out, don't worry, be patient, keep refreshing the pages.

Once the initial run is over, you'll get through. And if not, then it's time to think about alternatives.

Great advice

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:29

STADE DE FRANCE (ST DENIS) Catégorie 3 P
PELOUSE
Normal Web

BUT THEN! I may have 2 cheap tickets for the back of the field, but also have my health...

Date: March 28, 2014 12:31

FNAC are now selling "Restricted view" seats for €67.50, R15 section, behind the stage in the rafters, great!

--------------

Posted by: dalmolin ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:31

ME TOO

They are telling me they need 24 hours to check my payment with a french mastercard
i was taking seats at 10 02

Anyone in the same case with satedefrance.com ?

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 12:34

DREAMTIME
thorgal34

What's the website?

carrefourspectacles.fr

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1955
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home