Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 29
Re: PARIS France 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: MRAmandaJones ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:07

Wait and, as usaul, in the next days or few days before the show, tickets, in each category, will be sold.
Be patientsmiling smiley

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:08

Please help me!

I had bought a Pelouse ticket, but later I got a Pelouse OR too.

I have a cancellation insurance on the Pelouse ticket, how can I use it??

Thanks

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:18

bspring1
Score 4 pelouse VIP on the website interconcerts.net at 9:55!!! Easy.

Check in a few days trade/sell forum because might need pinkpop or Düsseldorf in trade.

Fred

Well Fred,
I have a spare ticket Dusseldorf 1.FOS left and willing to trade this for a Pelouse VIP Paris....
See also [www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 14:20 by skyhawk.

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:24

MRAmandaJones
Wait and, as usaul, in the next days or few days before the show, tickets, in each category, will be sold.
Be patientsmiling smiley

Right, even in the next hours... it's not yet sold-out, just a marketing thing as usual winking smiley

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:34

Just got the SDF confirmation for the seats, as I'd already stated before, they check if it's ok with your bank to send the confirmation, got my VIP seats to print
It's all good !

HMN

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:39

I got 2 golden square tix, Keith’s side, at 10:05 from a FNAC store.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:44

bspring1
Score 4 pelouse VIP on the website interconcerts.net at 9:55!!! Easy.

Check in a few days trade/sell forum because might need pinkpop or Düsseldorf in trade.

Fred
Have Düsseldorf 2. FOS - see trade/sell forum

Date: March 28, 2014 14:46

paulywaul
The selling is legal, you're 100 percent correct in saying that.

Exactly, but i wish it couldn't be. Some people make a lot of money with that, i wouldn't mind if it was their regular job (like event travel Company). But it's not, they are not registered, controled, don't pay any insurances or taxes, and some of them probably don't have an official income, so they can get social help (don't get me wrong, i don't see anything bad about social help as far as you play the game honestly).

It would be easy to stop that shit, but it seems that nobody cares. Just a small 8 words law: Reselling tickets higher than face value is forbidden. End of the story.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 14:49 by Jumpinjackflash59.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:47

zemat
drbryant
I agree. If you are going to pay top dollar, buy the "tongue pit" package from event travel. At $593, it's a reasonable price to pay for a rail position and a bunch of souvenirs. Otherwise, wait and tickets will pop up at regular prices from time to time. But, it's clear to me that in certain cities, demand for this show is very high compared to previous tours. It was easy to get tickets at Stade de France in 2006, and in 2007 there were many empt seats. Different story today.

Looked at what was included in the package, this is almost 4 times the regular price for a swag bag and early entry...

I understand that many would view it as too much to pay, but for us, it's our one family holiday of the year, and we travel a long way to get there so I felt I could be a bit extravagant.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:48

SDF confirmed for me as well. Got a friend in Strasbourg who might come with me, if she can't make it, I will jettison the spare.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 15:39 by Topi.

Date: March 28, 2014 14:49

Jumpinjackflash59
paulywaul

Exactly, but it couldn't be. Some people make a lot of money with that, i wouldn't mind if it was their regular job (like event travel Company). But it's not, they are not registered, controled, don't pay any insurances or taxes, and some of them probably don't have an official income, so they can get social help (don't get me wrong, i don't see anything bad about social help as far as you play the game honestly).

It would be easy to stop that shit, but it seems that nobody cares. Just a small 8 words law: Reselling tickets higher than face value is forbidden. End of the story.
Promotors and official ticket sellers are not interessted in stopping that sh*t. They just want to sell the tix. And on eventim.de there is a forum for scalpers...
[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:52

For people who purchased a seat: you can see the view from your seat:

[accueil.stadefrance.com]

Click on the right "Where is you seat?" and enter the block/row/place

Date: March 28, 2014 14:59

MAF

Promotors and official ticket sellers are not interessted in stopping that sh*t. They just want to sell the tix. And on eventim.de there is a forum for scalpers...
[www.eventim.de]

Of course you're 100% right. But as far as i know, politics are supposed to make the law, not the promotors or ticket sellers.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:15

Bit annoyed with myself in not checking my tickets in that i got seating tickets instead of standing tickets.

I should imagine the stewarding at the stadium is quite strict and no chance of getting on the pitch.

Well time is a great healer so they say.

got my tickets

Flights booked

Looking for decent hotels now.drinking smiley

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:17

I would add that for those with time and patience, 90% of the time, those VIP packages don't sell out and the tickets eventually find their way back to the general sale outlets. You should keep informed by following IORR!

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:19

Many Pelouse VIP tickets were sold this morning on eBay (from 189 to 249 euros). Some bastards made big money in a snap.
And no satisfaction for the real fans.
Sad, sad, sad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 15:21 by Massimo68.

Date: March 28, 2014 15:23

MoreFastNumbers
Please help me!

I had bought a Pelouse ticket, but later I got a Pelouse OR too.

I have a cancellation insurance on the Pelouse ticket, how can I use it??

Thanks

Please don't cancell, I take the Pelouse Or ;-)

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:24

One Pelouse VIP will be soon On SALE ;-) I recieved email that SDF didn't accepted my payment - but I had more luck with Carrefour grinning smiley

Paris SDF show sell out in 51 minutes
Posted by: benoitf ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:28

Hi Stones friends ,

I live in Paris and tried to get tickets this morning , being on the site 45mn before sell begins . Couldn't get anything , too busy , fortunaltly my wife got 3 tix ( ground standing ) on an other site . God bless her ! I wonder how people have been able to buy FOS tickets ( VIP gold) , perhaps they were on the site since the middle of the night ?
Anyway it's weird , but it was very very much easier to get tickets for Hyde Park 2013 ...
It will be my 20th Stones show since 1990 .
My thoughts are with Mick in this very painful time for him ...

Hats off to Mr BV , you're the man !

Benoit Member n° 590 (since 1983)

Re: Paris SDF show sell out in 51 minutes
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:35

I have Carre Or, nothing impressive, just glad to be in the building.

I was logged onto tm.france and fnac ~ 930am. 10am, fnac popped tickets right up, so I ordered from there. After printing my tickets, my spot in the tm queue arrived.

So I wasn't logged on for too long. I thought this was a piece of cake compared to Vienna.

Date: March 28, 2014 14:54

Benoit, it was even easier to get tixs for the Olympia in 2003 than SDF pits today. To declare that the SDF is sold out is probably exagerated, because some tickets will pop up during the next days and probably some more close to the show, but yeah, i suppose the stadium is 95% sold.

Date: March 28, 2014 14:59

Jumpinjackflash59
Benoit, it was even easier to get tixs for the Olympia in 2003 than SDF pits today. To declare that the SDF is sold out is probably exagerated, because some tickets will pop up during the next days and probably some more close to the show, but yeah, i suppose the stadium is 95% sold.

To declare that the SDF is sold out is just to push the promotor's ego...

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:01

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 23:30 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:19

Haha..u fools...another great example of scalpers doing their job!

Posted by: zemat ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:38

Jumpinjackflash59
paulywaul

Exactly, but i wish it couldn't be. Some people make a lot of money with that, i wouldn't mind if it was their regular job (like event travel Company). But it's not, they are not registered, controled, don't pay any insurances or taxes, and some of them probably don't have an official income, so they can get social help (don't get me wrong, i don't see anything bad about social help as far as you play the game honestly).

For your information, THIS IS illegal in France to sell tickets above their face value since a "Décret" (government decision) dated 2012 I think.
This explains why the "tickets selling" on the French ebay has almost disappeared.
However, this is not as tighlty controled as it should be, and you can still find some either on ebay or on the "Bon Coin" (French "Craig´s list"). But you can make the ads disappear on each site through the report button (it works, I made dozens of such ads erased for last year Bruce Springsteen SDF concert).
Regarding Viagogo the site is not based in France and therefore cannot be controled like that.

Date: March 28, 2014 15:41

Didn't know that, thanks for the information.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:46

Jumpinjackflash59
Didn't know that, thanks for the information.

If I remember correctly, it is almost always stated on french tickets that reselling those tickets is not allowed - even at face value.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:52

This is the french law about tickets reselling (article 3).

[www.legifrance.gouv.fr]

Also this old law from 1919 still applies:
[www.legifrance.gouv.fr]

(Reselling tickets of events who benefit from public money at more than face value is forbidden - most events get public money in one way or another)

And Viagogo was already prosecuted and condemned in France for breaking that law:
[www.leparisien.fr]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-28 16:20 by gwen.

Posted by: shack1 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 15:56

Any advice on Hotels would be appreciated.
The ones in the Saint Denis region are no go according to reviews on Booking.com - you are taking your life into your hands out and about in the dark around this region.

Has to be handy for the RER back up to CDG airport and could do with some drinking establishments nearby.
I dont ask for much grinning smiley

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: March 28, 2014 16:05

Hello! I totally forgot it was today..... arrrrgh. Thought the sale was tomorrow. If any one has a spare golden circle/pelouse or VIP ticket, PM me pls

Anyone out there....anyone....????

Will pay in hard cash, beers, whatever.

thanks

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1755
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home