Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243
Current Page: 43 of 43
Re: BERLIN Germany 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 10, 2014 17:19

Would have been my first choice as well but couldn't manage the date.

Got to Oslo and Zurich which I could make,and those gigs will always be very special to me, and will always remember my 4 or 5 days in each city. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: June 10, 2014 17:38

TurkuStonesFan
Does it really matter if it was staged for the media? A few police and a friendly café will happily close a section for them to have a coffee for a few minutes. They are still out in the city either way.

No it doesn't matter at all. I just pointed that out because Aquamarine wrote he was there but missed them.
I still don't believe they would just sit there for coffee at a crowded place at the number one tourist hotspot in Berlin. But 5 minutes for a quick picture would work.

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: June 10, 2014 17:49

Everything down to the last detail to go to the Rolling Stones in Berlin Waldbuhne today's most coveted concerts of this tour, with a ticket in my pocket for the best possible place. Booked flight, reserved parking, hotel booked, everything. Is there a thunderstorm on Nord Rhein Westfalen which all highways are shut tight to the far periphery of Duesseldorf Airport. Thus, missed my flight to Berlin. A flight later on the day was possible at the airport at considerable cost more, but then I would be late in Berlin. Is today Friday the 13th. Oh no, that's still .....

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: June 10, 2014 17:57

Everyone in Berlin have a great show tonight! I think this will be the most special of the tour, I so wish I could have worked it out to be there, in my home country no less!

Viel Spass heute abend!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: Anastasia60 ()
Date: June 10, 2014 17:58

All of you IORR folks in Berlin - have a GREAT time tonight! Hope to see some of you in Paris on Friday!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 10, 2014 18:07

I've got a feeling Sway or Worried About You, Silver Train and CYHMK will get played tonight. >grinning smiley<

Failing that,one or two out of those four, I would be happy with. smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-10 18:08 by crawdaddy.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: June 10, 2014 18:47

we are on the rail at Keith's side, three back on catwalk side. much cooler ow in the shade. catwalk/stage quite high. cannot see ronnie side of stage too well but good view of centre and right side.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 10, 2014 18:51

I second all the wishes of a great concert today to all of you who are in Berlin. I'm sure you will enjoy the concert as much as we will enjoy the updates on this board. smileys with beer

Posted by: salar ()
Date: June 10, 2014 19:26

TooTough
Hendrik
Packed too and leaving in the early morning from Utrecht to Berlin. Voted for Just My Imagination, gonna be a long hot day.....can't wait!

Hendrik Mulder

Same vote by me! >grinning smiley<

Leaving tomorrow noon by train with my wife and our son.

See you all there, INNENRAUM!

Hi gooseneck,

So Enjoy the Show tonight....Must be Special for you First Time with your son together..i pray for dry weather conditions...may the expected thunderstorm beginn at Midnight ...After the Show.
Hau rein Alder....who's fighting in Watford ?
Maybe they have some surprises in the Set tonight....such as a 25 Song setlist.
Taylor on 5 Songs such as knocking, sway, LIV, beside Rambler of course...

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 10, 2014 19:27

Beast
we are on the rail at Keith's side, three back on catwalk side. much cooler ow in the shade. catwalk/stage quite high. cannot see ronnie side of stage too well but good view of centre and right side.

Started out there too, now at very end of rail Keith's side, the stage is in the SHADE!!

Posted by: nerd1 ()
Date: June 10, 2014 19:45

To all the fans at the Waldbuehne in Berlin: Have a wonderful time and a great setlist tonight! smiling smiley Wish I was there! sad smiley

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 10, 2014 20:26

Sounds like a much more comfortable place in the shade, Aqua!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: June 10, 2014 22:04

Love this Berlin t-shirt!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3334353637383940414243
Current Page: 43 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1883
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home