Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 43
Re: German ticket prices uptdated
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 18, 2014 21:40

hockenheim95
maradona
hockenheim95
[wap.bild.de]

Here it says the standing Tickets are directly in front of the stage

Hm... This is so strange... I mailed them but they told me a seating chart will not be out until the tickets go for sale.

Hockenheim: Versuchst du beim BILD pre-sale dein Glück? Wäre super, wenn du ein Auge auf den Saalplan für Düsseldorf haben könntest smiling smiley

Ja, ich werde es probieren. brauche allerdings mehr als zwei...

Ich bräuchte auch drei Tribünen-Sitzplätze nebeneinander. Deshalb lasse ich das am Donnerstag erstmal. Viel Glück dir auf jeden Fall!

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 18, 2014 22:16

maradona
hockenheim95
maradona
hockenheim95
[wap.bild.de]

Hm... This is so strange... I mailed them but they told me a seating chart will not be out until the tickets go for sale.

Hockenheim: Versuchst du beim BILD pre-sale dein Glück? Wäre super, wenn du ein Auge auf den Saalplan für Düsseldorf haben könntest smiling smiley

Ja, ich werde es probieren. brauche allerdings mehr als zwei...

Ich bräuchte auch drei Tribünen-Sitzplätze nebeneinander. Deshalb lasse ich das am Donnerstag erstmal. Viel Glück dir auf jeden Fall!

Man sieht sich dann vor Ort! Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 00:41 by schwonek.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 18, 2014 22:53

Although I'm able to afford any of those tickets rather easily, I'm just not willing to pay more than 200+ Euro for a standing. It's just not worth the money (I just bought tickets for three Bob Dylan shows for the same price together!).

And by the way: Even if they´d offer a Stones ticket for just 1 cent – I would never give 0,99 Euros nor a single cent to "Bild". They are just gangsters, they`re lying every day, the make money by ruining people's lives etc. Anyone how supports "Bild" in any kind of way should feel ashamed (including the Stones)

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 18, 2014 23:01

slewan
Although I'm able to afford any of those tickets rather easily, I'm just not willing to pay more than 200+ Euro for a standing. It's just not worth the money (I just bought tickets for three Bob Dylan shows for the same price together!).

And by the way: Even if they´d offer a Stones ticket for just 1 cent – I would never give 0,99 Euros nor a single cent to "Bild". They are just gangsters, they`re lying every day, the make money by ruining people's lives etc. Anyone how supports "Bild" in any kind of way should feel ashamed (including the Stones)
BTW Years ago BILD sponsored Bob Dylan in Germany.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: March 19, 2014 00:52

Thanks Hockenheim95 for all these informations

On Stonestreff (where I am admin) we have a screen shot of the "Udo Lindenberg" seating map.

[www.stonestreff.com]

Interesting is that eventim also seems to sell tickets. The two concerts are also mentioned on their site.
[www.eventim.de]

I am not sure but I don't think the two companies TM and Eventim work together so I think they both have their ticket contingent to sell. So maybe it's worth to register eventim "Ticket Alarm" besides all other possibilites. I would not be surprised if the Ticket Alarm from eventim will reaches us soon after the TM presale.

So we have the following ways to buy tickets (and some questions..):

RS.com presale 08.00 on thursday
(link from rs.com PW? from Facebook or no PW?)

Bild presale on 09.00 on thursday
(PW from BIld, link from Bild)

TM presale on 00.01 on friday (midnight to friday)
(PW from mail from TM that registred people will receive, only reachable over this link)

Eventim on ??
also maybe with their own contingent
(registered "Ticket Alarm", only reachable over the link you will get mailed)

TM public sale on 08.00 on friday
(no PW required)

Eventim public sale
(no PW required)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 00:56 by mariannerl.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 19, 2014 02:55

Der Vorverkauf für „The Rolling Stones – 14 ON FIRE“ Konzerte beginnt für Ticketmaster Kunden am Freitag, 21.03.14 um 00:01 Uhr. Bis 8:00 Uhr ist der Presale Passwort-geschützt, das Passwort bekommen unsere Kunden rechtzeitig per Mail. Neben regulären Tickets wird es VIP Packages geben. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, sich bereits jetzt bei Ticketmaster zu registrieren und ein Kundenkonto zu eröffnen.

Anfragen für Gruppenbestellungen nehmen wir schriftlich über das hier abrufbare Formular entgegen, um eine Möglichkeit zu bieten, zusammenhängende Plätze für größere Besuchergruppen bereitzustellen. Preisrabatte für Gruppen sind bei diesen Konzerten nicht vorgesehen. Benachrichtigungen über die Zuteilung von Gruppenbestellungen erfolgen ab Freitag, 21.03.14. Mit der Bestellanfrage entsteht kein Anspruch auf die Zuteilung von Tickets.

Google Translate to this:

Ticket sales for "The Rolling Stones - 14 ON FIRE" concerts begins for Ticketmaster customers on Friday, 03/21/14 at 00:01 clock. To 8:00 clock is the Presale password-protected, the password, our customers receive timely e-mail. In addition to regular tickets, there will be VIP packages. We recommend you to already register with Ticketmaster and to open an account.

Requests for group bookings we take in writing of the retrievable form here opposed to a way to offer to provide adjacent seats for larger groups of visitors. Price discounts for groups are not provided at these concerts. Notifications on the allocation of Group Orders can be placed from Friday, 21.03.14. With the order request no claim to the allocation of tickets is created.

Starting at rs.com and clicking Get Tickets. I click Tickets for either Berlin, or Dusseldorf, and the link sends me to ticketmaster.de. Clicking Find Tickets for either show leads me to what I have at the top of this post. Here is the link for that. [www.ticketmaster.de]

Is the translation close? Who's customers are going to receive a timely email with the password?

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 08:24

maradona
satisfaction2
maradona
hockenheim95
[wap.bild.de]

No - It says that the 172 EUR standing tickets are front of stage.
If this is correct than the 200 EUR standing tickets must be inside-tongue tickets I think.

Where do you see 200 EUR standing tickets for Düsseldorf?

no 200 EUR standing - sorry

Date: March 19, 2014 09:54

No need to apologize! All this is confusing enough... Aber wir kriegen das schon hin smiling smiley

Posted by: MC Weissbier ()
Date: March 19, 2014 10:12

My question also posted in "The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more":

Program
Düsseldorf (Esprit Arena)
PK 1 (Sitzplatz) – 293,80 EUR
PK 2 (Sitzplatz) – 207,30 EUR
PK 3 (Stehplatz) – 172,80 EUR
PK 4 (Sitzplatz) – 144,30 EUR
PK 4 (Stehplatz) – 144,30 EUR
PK 5 (Sitzplatz) – 126,80 EUR
PK 5 (Stehplatz) – 103,80 EUR

Really "Stehplatz"?

The form for group orders says something else.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 19, 2014 11:18

MC Weissbier
My question also posted in "The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more":

Program

Really "Stehplatz"?

most likely outside the stadium

Date: March 19, 2014 11:24

Still waiting for the exact layout for the Stones shows!!!
Maybe they try to sell the tickets without any layout.

Date: March 19, 2014 11:28

MAF

Ticketmaster wrote me that the layout won't be presented until the tickets go for sale on Friday unfortunately...

Question concerning the BILD presale: Someone wrote that you could get 8 tickets this way. Typing that on google I also find that information on the preview of the page. Clicking on it, however, the article mentions 2 tickets only. What is correct?

Posted by: MC Weissbier ()
Date: March 19, 2014 11:31

slewan
MC Weissbier

Program

Really "Stehplatz"?

most likely outside the stadium

grinning smiley

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 19, 2014 11:32

I'm wondering how the group ticket form works.

Aren't you supposed to choose your seats when you order anyway?

And do they mention how many people they consider a group? Is 2 people enough?

Date: March 19, 2014 11:42

Adams
I'm wondering how the group ticket form works.

Aren't you supposed to choose your seats when you order anyway?

And do they mention how many people they consider a group? Is 2 people enough?

10 tickets is the minimum. These group ticket orders are the way scalpers like Viagogo get their tickets, fyi. Hope they won't be too successful this time.

Date: March 19, 2014 11:47

maradona
MAF

Ticketmaster wrote me that the layout won't be presented until the tickets go for sale on Friday unfortunately...

Question concerning the BILD presale: Someone wrote that you could get 8 tickets this way. Typing that on google I also find that information on the preview of the page. Clicking on it, however, the article mentions 2 tickets only. What is correct?
So they start a presale without any correct layout - like Hyde Park.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 11:50

maradona
MAF

they changed that yesterday but now it is back to two tickets

Date: March 19, 2014 13:03

Infos for Berlin, given by local promotor:

PK 1, Blöcke B, D, G => 247,50 EUR

PK 2, Blöcke A2, E1, F, H, K => 196,00 EUR

PK 3, Blöcke A1, E2, I2, L1 => 161,50 EUR

PK 4, Blöcke I1 und L2 => 109,50 EUR

(no numbered seats!)

PK 5, Stehplätze im Arena-Innenraum => 224,50 EUR (standing FOS)

www.waldbühne-berlin.de/service.html

The layout will be given when presale starts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 13:35 by MAF.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 13:16

mariannerl
Interesting is that eventim also seems to sell tickets. The two concerts are also mentioned on their site.
[www.eventim.de]

Interesting. I can't find the dates listed at eventim.de, only the ticketalarm, but even that is not on the main page, so it really means nothing. Maybe dates were there and were removed? Or am I just blind?

Date: March 19, 2014 13:21

Eventhough I hate the idea of subscribing to Bild, since I don't even speak the language, I am considering it, eventhough probably won't do it.

Anyway, before I would subscribe to something that I don't understand, I have some questions. I sent them to bild.de, but don't expect any answer really. But since a lot of people here must have the same questions, I'try to post them here, maybe somebody contacted Bild already and can give me/us some insight:

1. If I subscribe today (Wednesday), will I have an access to the pre-sale?

2. Does it also work for people from outside Germany? Will the tickets be sent abroad?

3. How will I get to the presale - shall I go to bild.de webb page or directly to ticketmaster.de? Will I get some special code by e-mail or something and if so, when will I get it? Or will there be some special link at bild.de webb page?

4. Will the pre-sale also be in English language? :-)

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 19, 2014 13:38

MAF

(no numbered seats!)

Thanks, it's easy to understand the layout with the map, even the "A2", "A1" etc.
BUT I can't see the best seats, the block "C" in your prices ?????

Date: March 19, 2014 13:43

Happy24
Eventhough I hate the idea of subscribing to Bild, since I don't even speak the language, I am considering it, eventhough probably won't do it.

Anyway, before I would subscribe to something that I don't understand, I have some questions. I sent them to bild.de, but don't expect any answer really. But since a lot of people here must have the same questions, I'try to post them here, maybe somebody contacted Bild already and can give me/us some insight:

1. If I subscribe today (Wednesday), will I have an access to the pre-sale?

2. Does it also work for people from outside Germany? Will the tickets be sent abroad?

3. How will I get to the presale - shall I go to bild.de webb page or directly to ticketmaster.de? Will I get some special code by e-mail or something and if so, when will I get it? Or will there be some special link at bild.de webb page?

4. Will the pre-sale also be in English language? :-)

1. Yes, you can suscribe today or buy a "bild" with a code. But you have to cancel your subscriptopn in the next few days. Otherwise you have to pay € for one more month.

2. I think that will work because ticketmaster handles the tickets.

3. You go to www.rock.bild.de and you have to be logged in.

4. bild.de is in German but ticketmaster should be available in English.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 13:44 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: March 19, 2014 13:48

Will the Imbiss Stand stay open late? I get the munchies after a barn burner.

Date: March 19, 2014 13:51

Thank you hockenheim95, it all sound pretty clear, just when I go to www.rock.bild.de, it actually leads to normal bild.de to the article about the pre-sale. But I guess if I log in there tomorrow, there will be a link.

Anyway, I am sure that if I decide for the subscription, I am able to handle it in German, but I am not sure about the canceling afterwards, I am not able to read all the conditions and so on. Do you know how does it work then? Do I send them an e-mail or somethig co cancel the boody thing?

The thing is that I am suspicious that there must be some trick. I can not believe tey would do this ridiculous thing only so that a couple of people woul get that 0.99E subscription and cancel it then. I suspect that there might be problems with the canceling. Maybe I am wrong, but they have to have a good reason to do it and 0.99E from a couple of people (okay, maybe some thousands) is not a good reason.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 13:53 by Happy24.

Date: March 19, 2014 13:56

Happy24
Thank you hockenheim95, it all sound pretty clear, just when I go to www.rock.bild.de, it actually leads to normal bild.de to the article about the pre-sale. But I guess if I log in there tomorrow, there will be a link.

Anyway, I am sure that if I decide for the subscription, I am able to handle it in German, but I am not sure about the canceling afterwards, I am not able to read all the conditions and so on. Do you know how does it work then? Do I send them an e-mail or somethig co cancel the boody thing?

The thing is that I am suspicious that there must be some trick. I can not believe tey would do this ridiculous thing only so that a couple of people woul get that 0.99E subscription and cancel it then. I suspect that there might be problems with the canceling. Maybe I am wrong, but they have to have a good reason to do it and 0.99E from a couple of people (okay, maybe some thousands) is not a good reason.

I don`t know how to cancel but there is nothing wrong with this. They don`t do this especially for the Stones concert. This suscription is for their smartphone app and online content you can only see with this premium account. It is nothing other than advertisement for their premium account.

Date: March 19, 2014 13:58

Well, okay, it is Germany, it should be rather reliable :-) I will give it a thought. Thanks for your help!

Date: March 19, 2014 14:04

Sister Marie
MAF

(no numbered seats!)

Thanks, it's easy to understand the layout with the map, even the "A2", "A1" etc.
BUT I can't see the best seats, the block "C" in your prices ?????
Sorry, that's all the information I have. I think A1+A2 means they splitt this block. May be they can't sell complete block C because of soundboard/light etc. or there will be very special VIP-offers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 14:10 by MAF.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:21

Happy24

Google Translate will do the job.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 19, 2014 14:44

I assume that Block C may be the Packages for the moment as it would give the best view.

Date: March 19, 2014 15:50

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 20:40 by Happy24.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 43

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1400
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home