Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: TEL AVIV Israel 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: March 26, 2014 17:55

While I have some of my wife's family and a number of friends who live in Israel who would love to see the Stones, they are complaining that ticket prices are to high and they can't afford to go. Most of these folks have good jobs, but I have no idea how much money they make (and I don't ask as it's none of my business).

One person did tell me that wages are not comparable to the same job in the States or most of Europe, but I don't know if that's true.

Does anyone know what McCartney tickets cost when he played Israel?

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 26, 2014 18:14

BluzDude

Does anyone know what McCartney tickets cost when he played Israel?

About 82 Euros - it was all, in practice, GA as far as the stage front is concerned.

Posted by: craylord ()
Date: March 27, 2014 10:39

There are already VIP Packages on sale at eventtravel.com

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 27, 2014 13:20

Yep, just saw that : [www.eventtravel.com]
GA Early Entry : €320
PIT VIT Package : €710

Looking at their map, GC seems larger than for other shows (tip of bstage normally), but that may just be the map of course :

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 27, 2014 13:47

The presale seems to be on at this time with 4 different special promotion ways. For 3 of them a promotion code is requested, for the fourth method they are asking for a card number. The text for the promotion methods on the English site of Eventim is in hebrew only. Can anyone help with one of the codes?

[secure.eventim.co.il]

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: March 27, 2014 14:12

Anyone have experience with the Viagogo web site? Is it legit? If if is, I'd just as soon pay up now to have my single ticket.

Viagogo

Date: March 27, 2014 14:21

latvianinexile
The presale seems to be on at this time with 4 different special promotion ways. For 3 of them a promotion code is requested, for the fourth method they are asking for a card number. The text for the promotion methods on the English site of Eventim is in hebrew only. Can anyone help with one of the codes?

[secure.eventim.co.il]

3 methods are actually one - "Pelephone" clients/emps./Modem holders. The 4th is for holders of a "membership club" of the ticket office - described as a "frequent flyer" card for events. It could be purchased but needs to be shipped by post so wont help you in this case as Sunday comes earlier. I wouldn't worry in the case of this gig. There would be tickets on Sunday, and most likely well after.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 14:24

jazzbass
Anyone have experience with the Viagogo web site? Is it legit? If if is, I'd just as soon pay up now to have my single ticket.

Viagogo

The tickets are often overpriced and you sometimes don't get them before the concert.

Posted by: omerthe1 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 14:30

as long as there are tickets from evention.co.il site - don't buy from viagog.
If you, or anybody, need help to buy tickets, or any tips in israel please contact me.

Date: March 27, 2014 14:39

I want 1 golden circle ticket but I can not translate the evention.co.il site.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 27, 2014 14:44

jazzbass
You can change into english on the upper right page. but you need a promotion code or whatever. Do not buy from viagogo. Be aware that international credit cards are not permitted only paypal accounts.

Date: March 27, 2014 14:47

jazzbass

The website has an English version:

[www.eventim.co.il]

SPECIAL NOTE - I just saw this....

*Please note, you can not purchased on an international credit card. For your convenience you can purchase through PayPal Account.

Posted by: z ()
Date: March 27, 2014 15:11

Do you have a code, jazzbass? Let me know your email address if you need any help.

Date: March 27, 2014 17:19

No I don't have a code. Until 3/30 I will need to look to the resellers market unless I can obtain a code.

Date: March 27, 2014 17:32

jazzbass
...unless I can obtain a code.

email?

Date: March 27, 2014 17:48

z
Do you have a code, jazzbass? Let me know your email address if you need any help.

DO NOT BUY tickets from re sellers for TLV gig!

A. Tickets will be issued AFTER April 20th so who ever sells them HAVE NOTHING at this point but a payment confirmation.

B. These are "paper" tickets - no e tickets.

C. - and most important: NO WAY tickets would run out this Sunday! this is no Vienna or Berlin connected to 30 major cities in cheap trains. People used their "codes" to buy the maximum 4 tickets per code and try to sell them in outrageous prices to overseas people who think this case would act like in most European RS pre sales. And if this wont work - they would just sell them at "GA general sale" prices, and still make 25 Euro per ticket.

I bought 4 tickets today (had an old "Pre Paid" cell of this company and remembered that just before falling asleep last night...Spent an hour digging through the basement + another hour looking for a charger smiling smiley ). I need 3 and the 4th I bought since I know someone at work would eventually look for one and I can be nice to him and save him a little money. If the unbelievable would happen in Sunday and tickets sell out, I'll sell you the 4th ticket at its printed price so dont worry. Cheers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-27 17:50 by Wroclaw.

Date: March 27, 2014 17:57

I'm not selling anything, Wroclaw. If I have an extra code, I can give it to a friend, can't I?

Date: March 27, 2014 18:01

z
I'm not selling anything, Wroclaw. If I have an extra code, I can give it to a friend, can't I?

Z I wasnt referring to you - I was referring to www.viagogo.com where people sell GA tickets they bought, and can still buy now, at 595 Shekels, asking for them 1365 Shekels AND MORE.

Date: March 27, 2014 18:04

No problem, Wroclaw.
btw - you bought GA or GC tix?

Date: March 27, 2014 18:16

z
No problem, Wroclaw.
btw - you bought GA or GC tix?

GA - pretty sure that like before they will convert the "Ronnie" side of the stage to a GA eventually.

Need to spare money for Stade de France...

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 27, 2014 19:16

Wroclaw,

Have a favour to ask you. I can't write to you because your e-mail address is hidden on IORR, but mine is not. So could you drop me a line, so that we can be in e-mail contact, and then I'll ask you what the favour is - or if you can help me. Thanks, Paul

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: March 27, 2014 19:47

paulywaul
Wroclaw,

Have a favour to ask you. I can't write to you because your e-mail address is hidden on IORR, but mine is not. So could you drop me a line, so that we can be in e-mail contact, and then I'll ask you what the favour is - or if you can help me. Thanks, Paul

Sure mate. tell me if you got my e mail.

Date: March 27, 2014 21:45

Date: March 27, 2014 22:01

OK, email sent.

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: March 27, 2014 22:01

how many digits is the code? or a word?

Date: March 27, 2014 23:47

I am not able to find the option to select Paypal and the site will not accept my US credit card.

Date: March 27, 2014 23:58

jazzbass
I am not able to find the option to select Paypal and the site will not accept my US credit card.

At the same screen where you are asked for credit card details, just under, there is a "paypal" option - a bit difficult to catch on first look, but its there. You need to "fill" the little circle to the left of "paypal".

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: March 28, 2014 00:08

Thank you very much for your comments Wroclaw!

Date: March 28, 2014 00:55

Wroclaw
jazzbass

At the same screen where you are asked for credit card details, just under, there is a "paypal" option - a bit difficult to catch on first look, but its there. You need to "fill" the little circle to the left of "paypal".

Thank you, yes, I did find it. Unfortunately the system declined the transaction 3 times using my Paypal. Now, my promo code is no longer working. Oh well, I'll give it a try when the regular sale begins. Anyone else have luck securing tickets from the USA?

Posted by: omerthe1 ()
Date: March 28, 2014 01:34

jazzbass, I think you should call the ticket office and tell them the situation and you'll be able to buy them via the telephone.
the phone number is 972-3-5111777.
They open in 9am, israel time .

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 2 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2045
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home