Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

May I publicly ask why my thread was removed?
Posted by: OzHeavyThrobber ()
Date: March 18, 2014 11:41

I post a happening concerning the very thing this site is about and it's removed without reason.

Threads being glued to others and 'sticky' threads become so big they are too big to confront let alone get any meaningful content from. Threats of don't do this and don't say that.

This will be deleted no doubt.

You have spoiled your own site.
There is no free exchange of ideas and discussion because someone is always hovering overhead ready top pounce it seems.

Pathetic.

Re: May I publicly ask why my thread was removed?
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 18, 2014 11:49

Because you posted something that was truely private. And you did not ask the people involved if they wanted to have that in the public.

Bjornulf

Re: May I publicly ask why my thread was removed?
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 18, 2014 11:55

One more thing... I have been over to the Stones hotel here in Perth several times today. I walk by a dozen or so paparazzis who are waiting by the back door to make their big shots. I am so sad. This is not a day to post or publish something that is to be private. Feel free to post in the sticky thread about this matter, but please do not challenge the integrity of this site. I will not allow it.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home