Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: singapore song vote
Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: March 14, 2014 15:47

DandelionPowderman
proudmary
DandelionPowderman
Ah, thanks! She could be working and be joining later, though.

Yeah, I saw those pictures.

The thread is long gone now, right? smiling smiley

Really? Why? We all love some good gossip in our precious Stonesland and this one if true is the big one
but to be honest I'll be very surprised if everything turns out this way

Discussing of individuals...

ok,I get it - forum' policies. Well, wait and see

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: March 14, 2014 16:46

I think it will be LSTNT -- always a good choice.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: March 14, 2014 17:05

I know lots of debate about who played what bit of piano on recording of LSTNT but did stu play the piano on this when they played live earlier ? Seems piano lower In the mix in more recent stage versions.

Date: March 14, 2014 17:13

They played " Live With Me " on their previous stop in Singapore so,I voted for " Whip " . If I had to bet on the winner,I would wager on " Let's Spend the Night Together " .

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 14, 2014 17:15

proudmary
Ok, Cindy raised the question yesterday about this and I thought that maybe there is some truth - L'wren is not with him on tour but somebody makes a pretty intimate pictures of him, like the one with cherry tree( First blossom - quite meaningful title)

Yes and UNBELIEVABLY that thread was deleted. Apparently gossip relating to the Rolling Stones is not allowed on a Rolling Stones board.

It's funny to me how people feel like they need to "protect" them. I can see not posting their addresses etc, but protecting them from gossip?? Spare me.

Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: March 14, 2014 18:00

I guess there are 2 types of gossip...gossip that "talks to" potential gigs and the like; and gossip that could be interpreted as hurtful

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: March 14, 2014 18:03

CindyC
proudmary
Ok, Cindy raised the question yesterday about this and I thought that maybe there is some truth - L'wren is not with him on tour but somebody makes a pretty intimate pictures of him, like the one with cherry tree( First blossom - quite meaningful title)

Yes and UNBELIEVABLY that thread was deleted. Apparently gossip relating to the Rolling Stones is not allowed on a Rolling Stones board.

It's funny to me how people feel like they need to "protect" them. I can see not posting their addresses etc, but protecting them from gossip?? Spare me.

I'm against gossip, regardless its subject. The personal life of the Stones, as far as it isn't related to the band and the music, is none of our business. Who fvcks with who or who still fvcks - who cares.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 14, 2014 18:16

I care, and others that wrote me offline do as well. Just because you don't doesn't mean it's wrong for others to do so.

As for personal gossip not being allowed on IORR, I beg to differ. This thread was not deleted, and was not even about the Rolling Stones, it was a blind item that was revealed to be about Liam Gallagher. While it didn't receive a ton of activity, there were quite a few IORR gentlemen who were curious enough about it to post guesses.

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: marko ()
Date: March 14, 2014 18:17

WHIP

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: March 14, 2014 18:21

If You Really Want To Be My Friend

-write in nomination-

Date: March 14, 2014 18:29

CindyC
I care, and others that wrote me offline do as well. Just because you don't doesn't mean it's wrong for others to do so.

As for personal gossip not being allowed on IORR, I beg to differ. This thread was not deleted, and was not even about the Rolling Stones, it was a blind item that was revealed to be about Liam Gallagher. While it didn't receive a ton of activity, there were quite a few IORR gentlemen who were curious enough about it to post guesses.

[www.iorr.org]

I don't necessarily disagree with you, although I know discussing individuals isn't among Bjørnulf's favourite topics here...

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 15, 2014 09:11

Just my Imagination!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1709
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home