Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Post: Sounds music paper, review of Knebworth 21.8.1976 + more
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 7, 2014 21:52

Sounds music paper, review of Knebworth 21.8.1976 .............
This is a wetransfer file with 7 PDF files in it.
They are scans of 4 pages from Sounds music paper about Knebworth '76, (28.8.1976), an ad for Bill Wyman's Monkey Grip - 18.5.1974 and 2 ads for Miss you/Faraway eyes - 27.5.1978.

I'm not great on computers and couldn't work out how to save them the right way up (they are saved side to side) or how to post them direct on here.

If anyone can repost them so anyone can read them straight off, please do........

[www.wetransfer.com] ......good 'til 14.3.2014

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: March 7, 2014 23:20

Can't believe that in 2 years that gig will be 40 years old. Am I right in thinking you were there Mike? I certainly was, and it was far better than some people say. Even Stones sloppy is excellent.

Date: March 8, 2014 00:16

Silver Dagger
Can't believe that in 2 years that gig will be 40 years old. Am I right in thinking you were there Mike? I certainly was, and it was far better than some people say. Even Stones sloppy is excellent.

Yep, sure was...16 years old, eye popping smiley ....with my younger brother, just 30 yards to the left of that huge oak tree which was on the right about 50 yards back as you look towards the stage.
A great summer that, as you'll no doubt remember, I saw the Stones in Earl's Court (first night) and 2 weeks after that, The Who and Alex Harvey & Little Feat down the Vetch (Swansea's old ground)... then Knebworth
Was there for the New Barbarians and Led Zep in '79 too & The Tubes & Frank Zappa but can't remember which year that was.....also Dylan at Earl's Court & Blackbushe in '78....that was fantastic, immense sound system.....or maybe that was the Grateful dead syndrome kicking in...

(What does a Grateful dead fan say when he runs out of blow?.....This band sucks.........winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-08 00:17 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: March 8, 2014 01:01

Thanks you so much. I loved Charones piece on Knebworth. Amazing.

Date: March 8, 2014 01:09

Redhotcarpet
Thanks you so much. I loved Charones piece on Knebworth. Amazing.

You're welcome, I was amazed too, I found it in my mother's attic about 4 weeks ago....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1353
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home