Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: OT - NHL Hockey 2013-14
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 15, 2014 20:37

Don't worry, if it was a best of 5 the Blackhawks would make the Blues look like what they are - one and doners just that much faster.

Blackhawks in 4.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: April 15, 2014 22:53

Don't think it will be so easy GasLightStreet, but I hope you are correct.

Lets Go Hawks!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: April 16, 2014 01:56

Please anybody but The Rangers

Date: April 16, 2014 03:37

filstan
Don't think it will be so easy GasLightStreet, but I hope you are correct.

Lets Go Hawks!

I wouldn't be surprised. The Blues have folded. If they manage to win at least 2 games in the first round I'll be impressed.

Date: April 19, 2014 19:36

Well, so far I've been off. The Blues in OT3 over the Blackhawks. That was a surprise.

Red Wings won game 1 against the Bruins - another surprise.

Hope the Rangers sweep the Flyers.

Date: April 19, 2014 20:19

GasLightStreet
Well, so far I've been off. The Blues in OT3 over the Blackhawks. That was a surprise.

Red Wings won game 1 against the Bruins - another surprise.

Hope the Rangers sweep the Flyers.

can't stand the Flyers and can't stand the rangers

Date: April 28, 2014 18:31

How bout those Hawks!! Four straight.

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: April 28, 2014 20:00

I'm looking to see how far Lundquist can take the Rangers.

Date: April 28, 2014 20:04

Anyone see the refs screw Minnesota Saturday night? Blown holding call causing a turnover that went into zone offside and not called either, resulting in Avs tying game. One of the worst ref jobs I can ever remember. I'm rooting for the Wild big time now. Brutal stuff.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: April 28, 2014 21:19

nightskyman
I'm looking to see how far Lundquist can take the Rangers.

Hopefully the Rangers won't get any farther than the Eastern Conference Finals.

Assuming my Bruins don't get eliminated by Montreal, that is. However, if the B's choke, I'll be hopping on an "anti-Canadiens" bandwagon quickly.

Although I don't like watching the B's seemingly "needing to get motivated", they've looked pretty close to unstoppable when they get their minds right this season. I just didn't like the fact that (at least v. the Red Wings) they are seeming to wait until they're down a goal or down a game to "kick it up a notch".

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: April 29, 2014 00:18

I think we all know the Kings are about to stage one of the great comebacks en route to another Cup!

Should have traded Quick 5 minutes after the last Cup though...had great value then.

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: April 29, 2014 18:36

Blackhawks still know how to flip the switch. Blues were tough, next round SHOULD be easy, but the conference finals against the California team, any of the three, will be an intense coin flip. Hope its the Sharks, think they are softest of the three.

Date: April 30, 2014 17:29

THREE GAME SEVENS ON THE SAME DAY!!! While I'm sure that nightskyman can't be too happy about the Rangers/Flyers going seven, I love hockey game sevens! I've got rehearsal tonight but can't wait to get home and catch what I can... Here's hoping for at least one overtime game! Go Goalies! I think I'll be rooting for Colorado. I don't know if I care about the Sharks v. Kings outcome (go Goalies!). Since I dislike the Flyers more than I dislike the Rangers, I'll be rooting harder against the Flyers than against the Rangers even though I won't actually be rooting for either of them.

Hopefully lots of excitement!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: May 14, 2014 22:46

Winner of Bruins Canadiens beats NY. Blackhawks California goes 7.

Date: May 14, 2014 23:02

doubledoor
Winner of Bruins Canadiens beats NY. Blackhawks California goes 7.

No prediction about tonight's Bos v. Mon or the Cup Final?

I'm HOPING that Boston pulls it off tonight. Hell, after Monday's game I just hope they show up. I swear it's looked at points like they don't want to win.

I can't believe I'm actually going to go to band rehearsal tonight. If it wasn't for my new band's official debut gig in a couple of weeks, I'd be at home in front of the big screen! Hopefully the folks in "Tha Ghaden" give the team the support they need and we get to see what NY can bring in the next round!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: May 15, 2014 00:34

I never though I would want Montreal to win anything. I can't stand The Bruins.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 15, 2014 02:29

Corey Crawford was awesome last night. Hawks had no business winning that game! I actually think they'll have a bit of an easier time against the winner of LA/Anaheim. For some reason, Colorado and Minnesota gave them a hard time in the regular season while the Hawks did very well against all 3 California teams.
I'm sure NBC is really happy with the remaining teams since they're all big market teams which will help their ratings. Would like to see a Chicago/ Montreal finals just so my Hawks can get revenge on their Cup finals losses in 71 and 73!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 15, 2014 02:40

GO HABS!!!

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: May 15, 2014 08:04

Anyone but the Habs.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 15, 2014 15:21

Go Bears!

2 1 2 0

Date: May 15, 2014 15:32

andrewm
Anyone but the Habs.

That's the way I'm feeling this morning. While I'll extend them their due congratulations for beating my team last night, I'll be rooting against them for the rest for the playoffs. Unfortunately for me, I don't really like ANY of the other teams left so I don't know if I'll be getting on any band-wagons and rooting FOR someone. It's always easy to root against Montreal though.

"Anyone but the Habs". That's my mantra for the rest of the season... Or at least this next round anyway!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: GOO ()
Date: May 15, 2014 15:33

Rangers

Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: May 15, 2014 16:54

The King!

Date: May 15, 2014 17:01

mr_dja
andrewm
Anyone but the Habs.

That's the way I'm feeling this morning. While I'll extend them their due congratulations for beating my team last night, I'll be rooting against them for the rest for the playoffs. Unfortunately for me, I don't really like ANY of the other teams left so I don't know if I'll be getting on any band-wagons and rooting FOR someone. It's always easy to root against Montreal though.

"Anyone but the Habs". That's my mantra for the rest of the season... Or at least this next round anyway!

Peace,
Mr DJA

GO HABS!!!

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:33

sdstonesguy
I think we all know the Kings are about to stage one of the great comebacks en route to another Cup!

Should have traded Quick 5 minutes after the last Cup though...had great value then.

Done told ya! Ready for a 3rd straight Conference Championship series? Me too!

Date: May 15, 2014 23:01

The owner of The Sabres took over four years ago. Ne has picked up the price of tickets four years in a row. Guess what? Last place in the NHL. Nice going Pegula.

Date: May 15, 2014 23:45

More Hot Rocks
The owner of The Sabres took over four years ago. Ne has picked up the price of tickets four years in a row. Guess what? Last place in the NHL. Nice going Pegula.

Winning's not everything though... At least that's what I'm telling myself right now... Damn Bruins... Damn Canadians...

Go Rangers!
Go AWAY Habs!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: May 15, 2014 23:58

Habs fans are insufferable. Absolutely unbearable. Have you heard that they've won 24 cups? Because they'd be delighted to tell you about it if you haven't.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: May 16, 2014 02:30

Anyone but the Canadiens!

Date: May 16, 2014 02:37

andrewm
Habs fans are insufferable. Absolutely unbearable. Have you heard that they've won 24 cups? Because they'd be delighted to tell you about it if you haven't.

Go have! 25!!!

EDIT

should be Go habs! .... love the autocorrect feature on my phone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-16 04:01 by treaclefingers.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1988
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home