Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...112113114115116117118119120121122...LastNext
Current Page: 117 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 15, 2014 12:19

corriecas
bitusa2012
Deathgod
Bernard just posted a pic of him Ronnie and Mick T

It's getting close !

isnt that from a cpl yrs back?

May 20 2013 according to www.stonesnews.com

Jeroen

I stand corrected....a year back !!!

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: May 15, 2014 13:54

I'm guessing the major rehearsal period has been done in Paris through Jan/Feb. maybe a couple of days needed in an Oslo studio or even just at the venue. Can't see why they'd need weeks of rehearsals again

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2014 19:02

Actually the "bulk" would have been in Paris in October/November 2012, about 6 weeks, this year they only rehearsed for two weeks. But yes, it's now unlikely they would set up shop in a studio before production rehearsals in Oslo new week, which means they're in the "let's wing it" mode more than ever...

[EDIT] - ok, they did regroup this week in London -> www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2630978/Mick-Jagger-shows-grief-raw-prepares-road-following-death-partner-LWren-Scott.html

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-17 11:11 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: nankerzrk ()
Date: May 15, 2014 20:26

Take a look at the thread for the rehearsals - a pic was posted not too long ago of them rehearsing now.

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: May 16, 2014 16:20

Just posted today:

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: May 16, 2014 18:58

So it now looks like I will have the 22nd (Rome gig) and 25th (Spain Gig) dates free. I already have tickets to (28th) Werchter so I would love to make it a week of Stones gigs! I was wondering if these two gigs, although sold out, will have any additional tickets go on sale? If not I will have to go down Ticket hub/Viagogo route...which I really don't want to do!

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: May 16, 2014 20:42

we`re ready to go ........

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: May 16, 2014 21:51

austrianstones

What are you planning to do in Zurich on June 1st? grinning smiley
But great T-Shirts anyway!!!

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: May 16, 2014 22:07

oh my god, too much work eye rolling smiley...

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 16, 2014 22:08

petewasbristol
So it now looks like I will have the 22nd (Rome gig) and 25th (Spain Gig) dates free. I already have tickets to (28th) Werchter so I would love to make it a week of Stones gigs! I was wondering if these two gigs, although sold out, will have any additional tickets go on sale? If not I will have to go down Ticket hub/Viagogo route...which I really don't want to do!

I really would try to avoid viagogo and those kind of sites as I have heard some horror stories.
I'm going to rome and Madrid and I have tickets for myself already but my friend who is going as well says he will get tickets outside the venue on the day as there are always genuine fans with spare tickets and my friend has seen the stones over 25 times and said he has always got his tickets in this way and seeing as both rome and Madrid are big venues if I was in your shoes I'd take a chance and try to get tickets this way rather than taking a gamble on these disgusting secondary ticket sites,there is a good BBC documentary on YouTube about viagogo and I would advise anyone considering using viagogo to watch this first.

Good luck getting tickets and have a great time at the shows.

Thanks
Nate

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: May 16, 2014 22:17

Nate
petewasbristol

I really would try to avoid viagogo and those kind of sites as I have heard some horror stories.
I'm going to rome and Madrid and I have tickets for myself already but my friend who is going as well says he will get tickets outside the venue on the day as there are always genuine fans with spare tickets and my friend has seen the stones over 25 times and said he has always got his tickets in this way and seeing as both rome and Madrid are big venues if I was in your shoes I'd take a chance and try to get tickets this way rather than taking a gamble on these disgusting secondary ticket sites,there is a good BBC documentary on YouTube about viagogo and I would advise anyone considering using viagogo to watch this first.

Good luck getting tickets and have a great time at the shows.

Thanks
Nate

Thank you Nate. I was thinking about going to the shows without a ticket, so I will see how confident I am closer to the time. Still, Rome and Madrid are beautiful in the month of June so maybe I will go with the Stones being an added bonus if i can get in cool smiley

Cheers mate.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 16, 2014 23:01

What are people's thoughts on the Rome concert, are there going to be scalpers outside?

Don't have a ticket, but my rail pass covers Italy and I have no plans for the 22nd.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: May 16, 2014 23:38

austrianstones

That is very cool!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 16, 2014 23:53

Great shirts Robert

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 17, 2014 09:32

In today's Daily mail showing picture of mick in London.

Posted by: jammingedward ()
Date: May 17, 2014 15:46

Does anyone know the current status of mick Taylor?

No mention of him in either the Europe tour press release or the rescheduled Oz shows! He was clearly mentioned in the original Oz tour info...

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: May 17, 2014 15:53

I'm getting excited now! Things have been so busy for me, I've not really been able to build myself up for it all - but now it's so soon....

Austrianstones - I love the shirts!

Posted by: michaelsavage ()
Date: May 17, 2014 17:25

They gotta play several shows in Mad Square Garden, their "home". Probably to close the tour

Date: May 17, 2014 20:11

michaelsavage
They gotta play several shows in Mad Square Garden, their "home". Probably to close the tour

Hopefully in the late summer or early fall of 2015. And, I do understand where you are coming from when you call MSG "home" for the Stones. Others don't, but I do.

Date: May 18, 2014 20:40

MarthaTuesday
I'm getting excited now! Things have been so busy for me, I've not really been able to build myself up for it all - but now it's so soon....

Austrianstones - I love the shirts!

I am excited too. When I think back to two, three and four years ago and all the doubt about whether they would ever perform again; it gives me goosebumps when I think it is actually mid way through 2014 and the Stones are about to head out on tour. And with Mick Taylor, to boot! Gives me chills! I think were pretty much set up for another year!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: May 18, 2014 22:54

ThickerThanThieves
michaelsavage

Hopefully in the late summer or early fall of 2015. And, I do understand where you are coming from when you call MSG "home" for the Stones. Others don't, but I do.

i think you are right, I have that vibe, They have most of July then all of Aug and Sept off so I would guess 2nd week of Aug or 3rd to do say 10-14 US/Can dates.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: May 19, 2014 01:41

Won't mick want time to promote james brown movie ?

Date: May 19, 2014 01:46

babyblue
ThickerThanThieves
michaelsavage

i think you are right, I have that vibe, They have most of July then all of Aug and Sept off so I would guess 2nd week of Aug or 3rd to do say 10-14 US/Can dates.

2014 would be nice, but it is more likely they won't return to the states until late summer or early fall of 2015. No matter, health permitting, they shall return at some point. The sooner the better of course.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 19, 2014 08:56

michaelsavage

I've convinced myself the next show at MSG (or the new name) is No.25.

Posted by: mrsw ()
Date: May 19, 2014 12:47

well I am hoping they do a proper stadium show at Wembley

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: May 19, 2014 15:59

mrsw
well I am hoping they do a proper stadium show at Wembley

I don't suppose that's very likely this year - but it's certainly something I'd like....My first ever stones show was at Wembley (the old stadium) so it would be great to see them there again!

Date: May 19, 2014 19:30

ThickerThanThieves
michaelsavage

Cool. And it WILL happen!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 19, 2014 19:50

michaelsavage
ThickerThanThieves
michaelsavage

i am not allowed to say anything, but it wont happen.
Jeroen

Date: May 19, 2014 20:40

it WILL happen so now you do not have to say anything..

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: May 20, 2014 13:26

corriecas
michaelsavage
ThickerThanThieves
michaelsavage

i am not allowed to say anything, but it wont happen.
Jeroen

but . . . if people say it here enough times it will happen for sure, no? Stones back in the studio together, first studio LP since before half of IORR was born, massive world tour over the next, what 4 or 5 years. Why not?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...112113114115116117118119120121122...LastNext
Current Page: 117 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1819
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home