Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8687888990919293949596...LastNext
Current Page: 91 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:21

Bluesstone
If I understand correctly you need a TM account.
Anyone who registers before will get an email with the pre sale password, at least this is what it says here on the German website

Here you can register (english version): [www.ticketmaster.de]

I registered an account. No email yet.

Wondering if I should do a BILD sub.

I just want into the venue, don't care where my seat is. Dusseldorf, I don't see a problem. Berlin is the ticket I'm worried about. Wonder if it will be easy getting a ticket through the regular sale.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:26

Happy24
jackflash27
Happy24
Topi
click further and "buy" a ticket and it gives a shipping option "World" -at a hefty 24,90 EUR postage, no less!

That is not that bad, actaully. 10 E less than what eventim.de wants (for shipping to a country just over the borders)

I think you can also choose 'fast ticket', which gives you the opportunity to print your ticket at home. This costs nothing extra. I think it also applies to foreigners.

For the events I was buying at eventim.de they didn't have this option, neither will call. I always had to pay that ridiculous postage. But I know those options are normaly available.

No, not at eventim.de, but at ticketmaster.de I mean that you can choose for this option

Posted by: Bluesstone ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:27

@ Jeroen and MingSubu:

It says on the website: "Anyone who registers will get an email with the password in time", which means just before the sale starts I guess.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:36

there is something I don't understand regarding Rome.
The place is huge, more than 500.000 people could attend (the old romans knew how to have fun) and are they selling only 60.000 tickets?
Rome can have the chance to become one of the concerts with more payers in europe history and are they selling only 60.000 ?
because of the story of circus maximus (archeological protected area) there is a lot of tv talking about the stones . a lot of people ask me if I am going because they knew form the tv about the concert, we are already 10-12 friends waiting to buy tickets (in 2007 I went to rome with a friend of mine only), and I live 600 km far from Rome (Zurich would be closer).
and, sad but true, what happened to L'Wren Scott is giving even more "advertising" to the concert. I was doubtful about Rome date, but now I think that they could sell lot more than 100.000 tickets, easily.

Posted by: Program ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:37

%

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-20 10:16 by Program.

Date: March 19, 2014 17:43

Bluesstone
@ Jeroen and MingSubu:

It says on the website: "Anyone who registers will get an email with the password in time", which means just before the sale starts I guess.

Thank you for your help Bluesstone!

Just recieved an email from them saying just a ticketmaster.de account will do.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:45

andrea66
The place is huge, more than 500.000 people could attend (the old romans knew how to have fun) and are they selling only 60.000 tickets?
Rome can have the chance to become one of the concerts with more payers in europe history and are they selling only 60.000 ?
because of the story of circus maximus (archeological protected area) there is a lot of tv talking about the stones . a lot of people ask me if I am going because they knew form the tv about the concert, we are already 10-12 friends waiting to buy tickets (in 2007 I went to rome with a friend of mine only), and I live 600 km far from Rome (Zurich would be closer).
and, sad but true, what happened to L'Wren Scott is giving even more "advertising" to the concert. I was doubtful about Rome date, but now I think that they could sell lot more than 100.000 tickets, easily.

Romans will invade Circo Massimo smiling smiley

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:46

andrea66

I wonder perhaps the limiting of tickets has something to do with the area being protected? To try to minimise any risks of damage.

I hope you (and your friends) get tickets. I think (hope!) it shouldn't be too much of a problem for General admission but FOS will probably be very hard to get. I'm also wanting tickets for Rome - and waiting for Friday as I don't have Amex.

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 19, 2014 17:53

Harm
andrea66

Romans will invade Circo Massimo smiling smiley

Well'
-HP held in 1969 by far more people than in 2013...I guess there are laws dictated by the police and / or city hall.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 18:48

MarthaTuesday
andrea66
I wonder perhaps the limiting of tickets has something to do with the area being protected? To try to minimise any risks of damage.

I hope you (and your friends) get tickets. I think (hope!) it shouldn't be too much of a problem for General admission but FOS will probably be very hard to get. I'm also wanting tickets for Rome - and waiting for Friday as I don't have Amex.

I will try to get tickets, but believe me, ROme will be a total chaos

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: March 19, 2014 19:02

andrea66
I will try to get tickets, but believe me, ROme will be a total chaos

I'm certainly not looking forward to the whole trying-to-get-tickets thing!

Posted by: kickit ()
Date: March 19, 2014 19:07

16-JUN-2014 Vienna, Ernst Happel Stadion http://www.wegotit.at/die-stones-kommen-nach-wien/

Date: March 19, 2014 19:09

Nice, Vienna is going to fit in my vacation.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 19, 2014 19:33

sorry did not see that started an own

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 19, 2014 19:33

I miss the Arena venues in Europe

Posted by: Merlin ()
Date: March 19, 2014 19:40

kickit
16-JUN-2014 Vienna, Ernst Happel Stadion http://www.wegotit.at/die-stones-kommen-nach-wien/

Alright. I wonder if this is it though. Really no empty spots left in the schedule. Damn I really hoped Stockholm would happen. I set my hopes for June 30 but do not really believe it.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 19:49

Vienna! Now, that is the best news today (if true :-))

Date: March 19, 2014 19:57

Well, they give a specific date so there is little point in doubting it. Damn! Stockholm! I guess the well informed bv is on a plane right now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 19:57 by Merlin.

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 19, 2014 20:03

Merlin
kickit

Alright. I wonder if this is it though. Really no empty spots left in the schedule. Damn I really hoped Stockholm would happen. I set my hopes for June 30 but do not really believe it.

That makes sense. June 13 Paris, June 16 Vienna, June 19 Düsseldorf. And 2 days in between gigs as always...

And no Dublin in my view.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 20:08 by MoreFastNumbers.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 19, 2014 20:42

That also puts Stockholm inevitably in between Werchter and Roskilde.

You've got 3 shows on the week starting June 16 (Vienna, D-dorf and Rome) and 2 shows on the week starting June 23rd. (Madrid and Werchter) Get two days in between shows.

You do Stockholm on Monday, June 30th, load in on the 29th after Pearl Jam is done loading out.

Right?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 20:45 by Topi.

Posted by: MoreFastNumbers ()
Date: March 19, 2014 20:45

Topi
That also puts Stockholm inevitably in between Werchter and Roskilde.

You've got 3 shows on the week starting June 16 and 2 shows on the week starting June 23rd. Get two days in between shows.

You do Stockholm on Monday, June 30th, load in on the 29th after Pearl Jam is done loading out.

Right?

Exactly.

Date: March 19, 2014 20:46

Yes I hope for Stockholm, but a show on the 30 June only gives them one day between shows and Im not so sure that will happen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-19 20:46 by Merlin.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 19, 2014 20:52

Ahh gotcha. Make that July 1st then. I'm good with that. Too bad I've got a flight back home after the Pearl Jam show on Sunday the 29th...

The Stones are messing up my plans! =P

Date: March 19, 2014 20:54

Topi
Ahh gotcha. Make that July 1st then. I'm good with that. Too bad I've got a flight back home after the Pearl Jam show on Sunday the 29th...

The Stones are messing up my plans! =P

No, 1 July is even more unlikely. With Roskilde on the 2nd.

Date: March 19, 2014 20:55

Anyway, we will see.

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 19, 2014 21:17

kickit

Is it reliable source or just some gossip site?

Date: March 19, 2014 21:21

Where, on the BILD site, are the city options for tickets? Can't find it.

Date: March 19, 2014 22:03

Seating plan Düsseldorf:

[www.viagogo.co.uk]

Date: March 19, 2014 22:30

This is a seating plan from another site:

[www.ticketbande.ru]

Confused....

Posted by: GPerel ()
Date: March 19, 2014 22:33

jackflash27
This is a seating plan from another site:

[www.ticketbande.ru]

Confused....

It was already on the web before the announcement.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8687888990919293949596...LastNext
Current Page: 91 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home