Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 1, 2014 22:43

Don't worry. So am I. But it's never too late to improve your language skills...

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: March 2, 2014 00:09

MADRID!!!!! So great news!!!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: March 2, 2014 00:47

No UK?? Gotta be number 14, no?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 2, 2014 00:58

Beast
No UK?? Gotta be number 14, no?

I think they just did five shows in UK, right? Less than two years ago I mean.

Bjornulf

Posted by: djeff ()
Date: March 2, 2014 01:05

BV,hope from the bottom of my heart that all your information is correct, but up to yesterday no European contract was signed. But maybe monday, tuesday,.....

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 2, 2014 04:17

As I am going to Brazil worldcup this summer, I can not attend any european gigs.
But I hope Keith doesn't fall from a coconut tree again.

I was going to see Stade de France show 2006 just before worldcup in Germany.
Then the show was cancelled due to his accident.
I directly flew into Germany. My team(Japan) got only 1 point at a group stage. It was a nightmare.sad smiley

Date: March 2, 2014 04:48

a bigger nut
As I am going to Brazil worldcup this summer, I can not attend any european gigs.

I directly flew into Germany. My team(Japan) got only 1 point at a group stage. It was a nightmare.sad smiley

I am sure Keith and Ronnie will do the same this time; go to Fiji after the NZ show, have a swim, rest by a coconut three but this time Keith will have a helmet probably...

Bjornulf

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 2, 2014 04:49

BV, hopefully Tuesday is right! I'm absolutely looking forward to it! But I expected them to do a lot of teasing again, before announcing it. So without annoying teases like #StartMeUpWednesday or #GetWhatYouNeed I'm a bit worried the announcement isn't as soon as you say. But crossing fingers!!!

Date: March 2, 2014 06:09

#MayBeYouGetWhatYouWantNextWeekButHopefullyYouGetWhatYouWantSoon

Bjornulf

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 2, 2014 06:43

grinning smiley

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: March 2, 2014 11:06

So now we have our 15 dates together. Is the Oslo show going to be the only show in the Nordic countries?

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: March 2, 2014 12:34

a bigger nut

I had tickets for the Paris concert and was obviously disappointed as well,if no uk concerts this time then will be looking to go abroad for one.

Have a good time in Brazil.

Posted by: priscilla16 ()
Date: March 2, 2014 17:27

But for the Netherlands. Why in the Ziggo Dome and not the Amsterdam Arena? I mean the Amsterdam Arena is a lot bigger. And I also heared from someone who knows Jan Smeets(Pinkpop boss) personally that they aren't coming to pinkpop. (He said it was something with an I, maybe Iron Maiden or Linkin Park) But well I keep hoping that's not true.

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: March 2, 2014 17:59

priscilla16
But for the Netherlands. Why in the Ziggo Dome and not the Amsterdam Arena? I mean the Amsterdam Arena is a lot bigger. And I also heared from someone who knows Jan Smeets(Pinkpop boss) personally that they aren't coming to pinkpop. (He said it was something with an I, maybe Iron Maiden or Linkin Park) But well I keep hoping that's not true.

Prince?

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 2, 2014 18:17

priscilla16

Are you on Drugs or something?????????????? The Arena has an awful sound, unless you are close to the stage. It a very cold builing, energy like.
Ziggodome is fantastic, hope they have 3 shows there.

Jeroen

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 2, 2014 18:18

priscilla16

Bietles.........???????????
jeroen

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: March 2, 2014 18:44

priscilla16

We have to wait for the tour announcement, but I would also try to get tickets for the Belgium and German concerts.

Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: March 2, 2014 18:54

priscilla16

But why they should not play Pinkpop? It makes no sense IMO. So I keep thinking that they will play on Pinkpop. Anyway, I hope they will announce the tour tuesday or wednesday, simply as soon as possible because I have to plan everything (job, family and so on).

Date: March 2, 2014 19:21

corriecas
priscilla16

Are you on Drugs or something?????????????? The Arena has an awful sound, unless you are close to the stage. It a very cold builing, energy like.
Ziggodome is fantastic, hope they have 3 shows there.

Jeroen

I probably am haha But I was thinking about the capacity, not really the sound I also prefer the Ziggo Dome.

Date: March 2, 2014 19:31

corriecas
priscilla16

Bietles.........???????????
jeroen

Haha I was also thinking that way. But I was curious if there were more people that heared of this. Still fingerscrossed and hoping for The Rolling Stones.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: March 2, 2014 21:47

priscilla16

There is an "I" in the Rolling Stones.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: March 2, 2014 21:53

corriecas
corriecas
JumpinJeppeFlash
corriecas
JumpinJeppeFlash
Can anyone living in Holland explain how to go to Landgraaf from Amsterdam?

Ja, neem de trein naar Maastricht , en dan de bus naar Landgraaf. op www.ns.nl kan je verder zien.
Ciao

jeroen

English would be lovely:-)

I will try to find out tonite, as i live near amsterdam.
Jeroen.

you could take a train to Maastricht, and then a bus to Landgraaf.
Jeroen

There is also a train form Maastricht to landgraaf, and then a 30 minute w walk to the festivalsite,
Jeroen

Just to cut you there, you don't go from Amsterdam to Landgraaf via Maastricht. You go via Heerlen. Also, at Pinkpop weekend, services to Landgraaf from Maastricht are usually cut at Heerlen, which means no direct trains.
From Schiphol Airport it will be: Schiphol to Heerlen direct intercity service, then change at Heerlen for the last couple of miles to Landgraaf. From Landgraaf station it's about a miles walk, it's done by thousands of people... you won't get lost. winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-02 21:57 by Limbostone.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: March 2, 2014 22:04

By the way, I also know a couple of people who know Jan Smeets, and neither have heard anything from him. He'd be crazy to brag, he's said too much already.

About the rumoured shows: Antwerp, Werchter, Landgraaf and Cologne are on a 200 km line.
However convenient this would be for me (I live half way; what an unexpectedly expensive summer this would turn out to be) I doubt there would be a show at all four places, whith Amsterdam nearby too.
Markets are not that big anymore.

At itself the Pinkpop/TW classic festival combo would be rather unique as well. Werchter and Landgraaf are 100 km apart, with just three weeks in between festivals.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: March 3, 2014 01:12

Wish the rumored Paris show was an arena (which would be worth the fortune it would cost me, if visiting the UK) and not a stadium (which wouldn't). But many more fans will get to see them in a stadium, so mustn't be greedy.

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: March 3, 2014 14:52

No Helsinki???

Not even Stockholm, only Oslo in Nordic countries...

What a disappointment if that's true.

And why so many arenas, why won't they play more in stadiums...

What's the problem here, money, the age or what?

Posted by: OnlyKeef ()
Date: March 3, 2014 14:56

Yesterday evening "Rock in Roma" festival account has posted on Twitter the official video of "Ruby (Tuesday)".

Here: [mobile.twitter.com]

I think now it's sure:

1 - Tuesday is the ANNOUNCEMENT DAY

2 - There will be a concert in Italy and it will be in Rome (not Milan).

Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: March 3, 2014 15:37

OnlyKeef
Yesterday evening "Rock in Roma" festival account has posted on Twitter the official video of "Ruby (Tuesday)".

Here: [mobile.twitter.com]

I think now it's sure:

1 - Tuesday is the ANNOUNCEMENT DAY

2 - There will be a concert in Italy and it will be in Rome (not Milan).

Sounds good ... although we shouldn´t interpret too much ;-) But it could really be a hint ... looking forward to tomorrow!

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 3, 2014 15:48

Can't wait for the announcement but i am very sceptical it is going to happen tomorrow. Don't you think it's too early?

Posted by: jeanmarie ()
Date: March 3, 2014 16:04

SDF in June rumoured, as Stade de France will be of course a weekend date , sat june 7 =langraaf, sat 28 = werchter, on friday 20 and saturday 21 the DF is book for One Direction ............ so Stade de France will be on friday 13 or saturday 14

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 3, 2014 16:16

Certainly not too early to announce June/July dates in March, but keep in mind that last year the Hyde Park dates (June) along with the US tour (May/June) were only announced in early April. IIRC the Hyde Park dates were leaked in March though. The problem with the US dates was partially with venue availability with indoor venues potentially reserved for pro sports (NBA, NHL) playoffs. I think they even went as far as to change certain dates (Chicago?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-03 16:21 by Topi.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4041424344454647484950...LastNext
Current Page: 45 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1942
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home