Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: December 5, 2013 04:13

Was just trying to see how much Macau tickets were in the pre sale but can't see anything about them anywhere. Anyone else have any luck?

Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: December 5, 2013 04:22

I tried to sign up on the mailing list on RollingStones.com. Using Google Chrome is just displayed a sad face when clicking on "Join The Mailing List". (We tried in two different countries with the same results.) With Internet Explorer it was a bit different. I got the form to fill out, but nothing happened when clicking on "Submit". (Again, this was the case in two different countries, two different computers.) Let's hope that being on the mailing list will not be necessary for the pre-sale codes for Asia. (It wasn't necessary for Tokyo.)

Date: December 5, 2013 04:27

petewasbristol
Was just trying to see how much Macau tickets were in the pre sale but can't see anything about them anywhere. Anyone else have any luck?

Pre-sale for Macau was originally scheduled for today (December 5), but it's been rescheduled to tomorrow (December 6th). No way to know how much tickets will be for Macau until they start selling tomorrow, I think.

Posted by: craylord ()
Date: December 5, 2013 04:29

Hello,

shouldn´t the pre-sale start half an hour ago? I am confused because RollingStones.com tells me 10 am local time. Can anybody help me?

Date: December 5, 2013 04:32

craylord
Hello,

shouldn´t the pre-sale start half an hour ago? I am confused because RollingStones.com tells me 10 am local time. Can anybody help me?

Read the previous post. smoking smiley

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: December 5, 2013 04:34

Toru A
clance65
Bjornulf,

What is the best way for U.S. residents to get Japan tickets? Even with Google translator this seems complicated and rather difficult. Thanks for the help!

Clance65,

Advance reservation on Ticket Pia Ticket Pia - Stones Japan

As far as I know,
Ticket Pia has not a page in another language than Japanese.
To make things worse, they all require a Japanese postal address in the process of ordering,
since credit cards registered abroad do usually not work and tickets are not sent outside of Japan.confused smiley

Things you will need:
A Japanese address
A Japanese phone number
An input method for typing in Japanese
Credit Card regislation

As Ladykiller kindly proposed above, Japan Concert Tickets ( [www.japanconcerttickets.com] ) or Slotix for VIP tour ( [slotix.com] ) are conceivable options.

FYI,
Several Japanese media have commented recently on how expensive tickets are on various Internet auction sites for the upcoming Paul McCartney shows.
Sir Paul’s six-show Japan tour, including three Tokyo Dome concerts, slated for the middle of November sold out almost immediately after they went on sale in September.
The highest face price for a ticket is ¥16,500, but tickets on the Yahoo auction site are going for as high as ¥400,000.
What’s especially unnerving to some people is that these high prices have not been arrived at through the usual bidding process.
The seller is simply setting a very high price and people are paying it.

This realization has led to calls for regulation of ticket prices on auction sites.
According to one journalist writing in the Asahi Shimbun, who also happens to be a big McCartney fan (he didn’t get picked in the initial ticket lottery),
if Net auctions are not regulated then only rich people will be able to buy tickets to the most popular concerts, thus squeezing out “true fans” of the artists who are performing.
The journalist says that it’s obvious these expensive net tickets are being sold by dafuya (scalpers).

Please be advised that
ticket brokers or agency like above may charge you ruinous sum of money for the ticket in huge demand.
You may suffer sticker shock.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: December 5, 2013 04:43

bv
Rolling Hansie
bv
I have been to Istanbul and Shanghai with the Stones. I have seen the other part of Puerto Rico, where no tourists are supposed to walk. I have been to Cuba, Tanzania, Mexico, Iceland, Spain, Australia, Japan, Thailand, Singapore and on and on.

You have even been to Utrecht smiling smiley

And I have even been to Breda, and Oldenzaaal, and of course Utrecht, that one was easy. Liked it in Leiden by the way, it was my base when the Stones played in the Ruhr area, think it was Gelsenkirchen, believe it or not. I had a car and crossed the Rhine far too many times by mistake, never use a map smiling smiley

Perth, BV???

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: December 5, 2013 04:59

The tix for Abu Dhabi appear to be starting at 395UAE dinars, or about 110$ which is quite resonable.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: December 5, 2013 05:33

Hey Frenki09...

I'm thinking about trying to hit the Macau and Shanghai shows(if added and the dates work for me). Can you email me...might need some help with train info, hotels, etc.
Thank you.
jwal129@wowway.com

Jon from Chicago

Date: December 5, 2013 05:47

6s7s9s
Hey Frenki09...

I'm thinking about trying to hit the Macau and Shanghai shows(if added and the dates work for me). Can you email me...might need some help with train info, hotels, etc.
Thank you.
jwal129@wowway.com

Jon from Chicago

Hey, Jon, Sure. I'd be happy to help. I'm based in Beijing. I haven't been to Macau. I've been to Shanghai several times, still it's been years since my last visit. But I hope I'll be able to help. I'll e-mail you later tonight after work. Frankie

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: December 5, 2013 08:41

laertisflash
Does anyone know "du" arena's (Abu Dhabi) capacity? Just curious...

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 5, 2013 10:44

Looks like the Macau tickets are sold here:

HK Ticketing

seating chart here: seating chart

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-05 10:47 by Topi.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 5, 2013 10:46

saintmick
even been to the great village of Oud-Beijerland! How many around here can say that?

I can smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: December 5, 2013 11:20

it seems you cannot pick up the tickets at the venue. i am in HK the days before the concert, i have to find out where are ticketing venues box office/ Tom Lee outlets in HK.... why they don't mail them?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 5, 2013 11:41

Looks like the tickets for Australia are on pre-sale now. I received an e-mail this morning with a pre-sale code, and it seems to me that each "Frontier member" (i.e., those registered on www.frontier.au) has an unique code, which is the same for all the concerts, so I don't know if it will be a code like #Brownsugar or something like that, when tickets for the Adelaide show were onsale.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: December 5, 2013 11:59

Cristiano Radtke
Looks like the tickets for Australia are on pre-sale now. I received an e-mail this morning with a pre-sale code, and it seems to me that each "Frontier member" (i.e., those registered on www.frontier.au) has an unique code, which is the same for all the concerts, so I don't know if it will be a code like #Brownsugar or something like that, when tickets for the Adelaide show were onsale.
I have my code already since yesterday however presale starts monday at least from what I see.

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: December 5, 2013 11:59

Thanks, erikjjf.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 5, 2013 12:03

Grison
Cristiano Radtke
I have my code already since yesterday however presale starts monday at least from what I see.

That's right, I've just saw that.

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: December 5, 2013 14:28

Macau pre sale now on apparently. According to official twitter.

Posted by: OneHourPhoto ()
Date: December 5, 2013 15:01

I went thru this thread was there a press release?) but didn't see this mentioned...

Is it assumed that the UAE show on 2/21 will be the tour opener?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 5, 2013 17:10

OneHourPhoto

I went thru this thread was there a press release?) but didn't see this mentioned...

The press releases are nowadays App, Twitter, Facebook, Website. No conventional press conference.

This was one of the initial News on 18th November for the new Tour: [twitter.com], followed by many further Tweets regarding the new Tour.

OneHourPhoto

Is it assumed that the UAE show on 2/21 will be the tour opener?

Seems so at the moment .....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-05 17:20 by Irix.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 5, 2013 17:44

Rolling Stones announce ticket prices for Australia !

Ticket prices for Sydney:

Tongue Pit - $577.70

Category 1 - $577.70

Category 2 - $374.20

Category 3 - $198.20

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Ticket prices for Melbourne:

Tongue Pit - $578.25

Category 1 - $578.25

Category 2 - $374.15

Category 3 - $197.95

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Ticket prices for Hanging Rock:

Category 1 - $576.60

Category 2 - $373.10

General Admission (Standing) - $153.10

Lucky Dip - $99

Ticket prices for Brisbane:

Tongue Pit - $577.70

Category 1 - $577.70

Category 2 - $374.20

Category 3 - $198.20

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Ticket prices for Perth:

Tongue Pit - $580.45

Category 1 - $580.45

Category 2 - $376.95

Category 3 - $200.95

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Read more: [www.smh.com.au]

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: December 5, 2013 18:05

any idea if you can book several shows at once during the "lucky dip" phase?

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: December 5, 2013 18:50

spunky
Rolling Stones announce ticket prices for Australia !

Ticket prices for Sydney:

Tongue Pit - $577.70

Category 1 - $577.70

Category 2 - $374.20

Category 3 - $198.20

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Ticket prices for Melbourne:

Tongue Pit - $578.25

Category 1 - $578.25

Category 2 - $374.15

Category 3 - $197.95

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Ticket prices for Hanging Rock:

Category 1 - $576.60

Category 2 - $373.10

General Admission (Standing) - $153.10

Lucky Dip - $99

Ticket prices for Brisbane:

Tongue Pit - $577.70

Category 1 - $577.70

Category 2 - $374.20

Category 3 - $198.20

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Ticket prices for Perth:

Tongue Pit - $580.45

Category 1 - $580.45

Category 2 - $376.95

Category 3 - $200.95

Lucky Dip - $99.00

Read more: [www.smh.com.au]

Spunky..Any word on the Auckland prices.. yea

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: December 5, 2013 19:05

are those prices in Australian dollars?

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: December 5, 2013 19:38

WTF is a "lucky dip" ??

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 5, 2013 20:00

lettingitbleed

WTF is a "lucky dip" ??

It seems to be the same principle as the 85 US-$ Tickets at the '50 & Counting Tour' this spring.

Quote from RollingStones.com:

"The Lucky Dip Tickets are restricted to a maximum of two (2) tickets per purchaser and must be purchased via www.rollingstones.com on Monday 16 December from 9am AEDST with a valid credit card.

Lucky Dip Tickets purchasers will not know the position of their tickets within the venue at time of purchase. The position of the ticket within the venue will only be disclosed upon collection of tickets at the venue box office on show day. Lucky Dip Tickets will be allocated across various ticket price categories in various positions within the venue, which may include restricted view seating or the back row of the venue. The purchaser acknowledges that there are no guarantees that Lucky Dip Tickets will be made available in all ticket price categories or in all areas of the venue.

By purchasing a Lucky Dip ticket, the purchaser accepts that the position of their ticket(s) within the venue is as allocated to them on show day and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the allocation of their ticket position within the venue.

Lucky Dip purchasers will be required to show ID which must match the name of credit card used to purchase the tickets at the box office when collecting their tickets and must have their guest with them. Both the purchaser and their guest will be wrist banded at the time of collection and wrist bands must be worn at all times whilst in the venue. Lucky Dip Tickets are not transferrable. Persons that are not the purchaser and the purchaser’s guest may be refused admission.

The terms and conditions set out in these Lucky Dip Terms and Conditions apply to your purchase of Lucky Dip Tickets, and are in addition to the Promoter and Ticketing Agency’s General Terms and Conditions of Purchase. If there is an inconsistency between the Lucky Dip Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the provisions of the Lucky Dip Terms and Conditions set out herein will apply to the extent of the inconsistency.
"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-14 11:00 by Irix.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 5, 2013 21:50

It's the lottery, a British/Antipodean term.

Posted by: Captainchaos ()
Date: December 5, 2013 23:27

More Mick Taylor!

Sorry just like adding thiswinking smiley after hearing his stint with Wood I'd DEFO like more though smiling smiley

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: December 6, 2013 00:29

Auckland ticket prices..ya would think New Zealand ticket prices would be the dearest because we're the furthest away..but we're the cheapest happens every time..yea smileys with beer

PREMIUM..$395.55

PLATINUM..$297.80

GOLD..$213.85

GA..$165.55

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2059