Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Just got my Ticket for Miami...and info
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 12, 2005 16:27

The lower level premium seats sold out in less than 2 minutes. I ended up on the floor in Row 15 of Section 3. That is behind Section one (www.aaarena.com) which may have 25 rows. So, I'm in front of the stage about Center Court or 40 rows back. I do not have a clue if these are decent seats are not. I'm only 5"10 tall and hope that my view is not obscured.

Anyway, Good luck to all, because the ticket hunters are out in full force, and it appears that the concerts are chosen not just on proximity. Also the public does not seem to be concerned about prices or joining the RS Fan Club. I'm a little taken back by this fact.

Chris F

Re: Just got my Ticket for Miami...and info
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 12, 2005 16:40

Me, too. It's a real scramble. What tix might be reserved for any public sales at this rate?

Date: May 12, 2005 16:46

Beast,

I may have a very decent seats because American Airlines Arena is a tight basketball court facility. I may try St Pete next Sat (May 21). Anyway, More concerts will be added as result of demand. If you're finacially locked in to one event, don't worry about it and enjoy the concert. But you're right the general public is doomed on this one.

Which concert did you get tickets for? and where are the seats?

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: May 12, 2005 16:48

Does anyone know if they have another b-stage? I sure hope so!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Date: May 12, 2005 16:50

Glad you got the seats! I hope I'll get mine for other venues later - I was just trying out the system (see my post on ticketmaster experience), after which I'm not feeling too optimistic. I mean, if Fenway sells out in two minutes, the odds of getting tix for venues half to one third the size don't look too good...

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 12, 2005 17:56

The seating chart for the areanas show a b-stage but what is really wierd is that the seating charts for the stadiums show what looks like differnt stages. Anaheim has a B-stage, but Fenway does not, instead it has this strange dog leg of the back, Ron's side; maybe this could be where the 400 are going to be crowded on stage. Ghicago and Giant's Stadium seating chart have neither. I think at this point lots of seats are going to end up being shuffled.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-12 18:02 by kahoosier.

Date: May 12, 2005 19:28

Kahoosier, You're absolutely correct! I'm really not sure where I'm going to be but it's a b-ball court which is tighter. And for the money I paid they have to be good.

C

Date: May 12, 2005 20:41

Yes, I couldn't work out the Fenway dog leg. Who gets these "on stage" seats?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1626
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home