Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FOS Tickets ?
Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: May 12, 2005 14:53

Are there FOS Tickets on sale in USA.

Please let me know.

Regards
Gerhard from Germany

** IORR And I Like It ....

Re: FOS Tickets ?
Posted by: Doc ()
Date: May 12, 2005 14:59

There are seats everywhere in the Northamerican stadiums, no front of stage standing areas as in Europe...

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 12, 2005 21:31

Yes, unbelievable, but true!

Posted by: sirjagger ()
Date: May 15, 2005 18:44

Standing for me please! Roc and Roll show at it s Best! NO popcorn-cinema!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: May 16, 2005 01:22

"Sitzen ist für´n Arsch!" - FC St. Pauli Fanspruch

--> sorry, can´t be translated

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: May 16, 2005 10:35

I totally agree that sitting is not the way to go. But North American shows always have seats. Anyone that stands in the aisles is generally told to sit down by the ushers but in some places it is allowed (Toronto for e.g.) But you can't buy cheap seats and think you can come down to the floor. Tickets are checked at the gates into the floor and no one is ever allowed down that doesn't have the correct ticket.
The Gold Circle FOS in Europe is definitely the best.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 16, 2005 16:48

The U.S. uses the "General Admission is too dangerous" excuse to put seats on the "pitch" and then price them according to proximity to the stage....another method of gouging fans and giving the best seats to corporations &/or politicians....

this is all caused by the fact that we have too many f*cking lawyers in this country & everything is about liability....our own screwed up All-American shite version of it....

General Admission is the only way to go....

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: May 16, 2005 16:54

Twickenham Stadium Licks was seated on the pitch. This was a major disappointment as it seems that they have gone seated for UK stadiums now. Let's hope that they have Wembley as standing room only, with the corporate tickets kept to the VIP boxes and front side seats.

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: May 16, 2005 17:58

Seats in front of the stage in the US? Are you serious folks? Is that really true? Is it because americans are too fat to stand for two hours or because the people buying the front rows are mostly old (and rich)?

Can you imagine a show in Spain, lets say Barcelona, where the whole crowd goes nuts, with seats? I think if they´d place chairs in the front stage area there, these would be crashed by exited, raving people. There would be no front seat rows anymore after the show...lol...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1452
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home