Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Early-Pre-Sale vs. Pre-Sale
Posted by: Mick Jagger ()
Date: May 11, 2005 16:41

For those rs.com-members who joined after 9th may and have only pre-sale access, will there be any chances to get club-show-tickets at all? I mean, there are so many members who joined before 9th may and now have EARLY-pre-sale access, that I believe there won´t be any club-show-tickets left for the pre-sale-members. Please correct me if I´m wrong. Thanks a lot!

Re: Early-Pre-Sale vs. Pre-Sale
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 11, 2005 17:20

doubtful there will be any left for the "Members After May 9" Pre-Sale, man....good luck anyway...

the best ALTERNATE way to get into clubs if you DON'T have tix already is to show up early on the concert date (or the night before and sleep out)....sometimes they release extra tickets the day of the show....at face-value....

myself and about 100 others got into Stockholm Cirkus 2003 this way.....

I don't know if they do this in the U.S., BTW.....I've only heard "miracle" stories from European club shows...

good luck....save me a ticket.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 11, 2005 20:20

Mick Jagger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For those rs.com-members who joined after 9th may
> and have only pre-sale access, will there be any
> chances to get club-show-tickets at all? I mean,
> there are so many members who joined before 9th
> may and now have EARLY-pre-sale access, that I
> believe there won´t be any club-show-tickets left
> for the pre-sale-members. Please correct me if I´m
> wrong. Thanks a lot!

I would like to believe you're wrong!

I'd like to believe theres a limited number per show for BOTH pre-sale arrangements

Plus many of those 2004 members may be using their presale access for other shows.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: May 11, 2005 20:30

you are wrong... if you were a member before the 9th then you can get tix's now for the shows that are listed now on sale and the new members will have to wait... but for people who join today, and your city starts selling tix's later, like philly, you will be treated the same as if your were a old time member..

Date: May 11, 2005 20:59

is that correct for sure? does it specifcally say that?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 11, 2005 21:03

aha! the site staff just now clarified this: "The early presale window afforded to members who joined before May 9th, is scheduled to continue as new shows are announced and added to TicketMaster.com."

but i'm sure they'll allocate seats for both pre-sales and pre-presales - it's not hard to do, and they don't seem to be *trying* to disappoint people.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-11 21:04 by with sssoul.

Date: May 11, 2005 21:23

here's exacly what it says :

05.10.05 Presale Information For New Members
New Members,

Welcome to the Rolling Stones Official Fan Club!

We know you've already received a welcome e-mail, but we wanted to give you some further information about when you will be able to use you passcode.

Please remember that if you purchased membership on or after May 10th, 2005 your new member presale passcode will not be valid for presales until the morning of May 12. On Thursday, May 12, at 9:00 AM (EST), new members will have access to the initial five on-sale venues:

Fenway Park
MCI Center
American Airlines
Philips Arena
Pengrowth Saddledome.

To find out future pre-sale start times for shows you are interested in, select the desired show from here and enter your passcode. TicketMaster.com will advise as to what time you should return to begin you presale.

We hope this clarifies the member presale process for you.

Cheers,

RollingStones.com

Date: May 12, 2005 12:15

with sssoul Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> aha! the site staff just now clarified this: "The
> early presale window afforded to members who
> joined before May 9th, is scheduled to continue as
> new shows are announced and added to
> TicketMaster.com."

seems what you say is correct. Many more pre sale dates are now listed and all have "early pre sale" windows for memebers who joined before 9.5.05

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1668
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home