Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: ONLY TODAY: iTunes 3 audio tracks from Sweet Summer Sun for FREE! Incl. BEAST OF BURDEN!!!
Posted by: GOO ()
Date: January 7, 2014 21:23

I got the free beast of burden ... Thanks for the heads up... Duh

Re: ONLY TODAY: iTunes 3 audio tracks from Sweet Summer Sun for FREE! Incl. BEAST OF BURDEN!!!
Posted by: Sir Oliver ()
Date: January 7, 2014 21:44

Ricky
Please, please.... !!!!
my mail: [email protected]

It is still available on iTunes free of charge - who knows how long it will stay free so get it while you can as other freebies of the Apple "12 Days of Gifts" app promotion were only available for one day.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: January 7, 2014 22:27

Thank you,
Sir O.

Matti

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: January 8, 2014 00:13

It is still available on i-tunes Germany! Thanks to everyone for help and advise, especially DandelionPowdwerman!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 8, 2014 15:31

My free download went away, but the three songs are now for sale for $2.99. Did this happen to anyone else? I went ahead and bought them.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 8, 2014 15:50

latebloomer

Did this happen to anyone else?

No, my Downloads are still there. Maybe it was only disappeared from the iTunes-Library, but not the file itself. Look onto your HDD if there is in the folder 'Music -> iTunes -> iTunes Media -> Music -> The Rolling Stones -> Sweet Summer Sun, Live in Hyde Park 2013 (Live) - Single' still the file from your previous Download.

The Single is still available in the iTunes-Store for purchase. (Edit: it's now gone from the iTunes-Store.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-14 11:20 by Irix.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: January 8, 2014 16:10

latebloomer
My free download went away, but the three songs are now for sale for $2.99. Did this happen to anyone else? I went ahead and bought them.

Happened to me too, but I went to the purchased section of itunes
and downloaded it from there (for free).

C

Date: January 8, 2014 19:42

Your downloads will be filed in the folder my computer/my music/itunes...

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: January 8, 2014 20:37

Deltics
Godxofxrock9
Can someone send BOB itunes does not work for me [email protected]
Check your mail Nicolas.

Thanks !!!

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: January 8, 2014 21:58

Can anyone help out a fellow Stones loon?
Flairville@aol.com. So grateful!

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: January 8, 2014 22:03

flairville

thumbs up

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 8, 2014 22:11

latebloomer

Did you find them?

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: January 8, 2014 22:21

Deltics
flairville

thumbs up

Thanks a million!

Posted by: tumblingdice ()
Date: January 9, 2014 11:40

Could someone email me Beast of Burden...have no pc to create an apple id...Sadsadsad1@hotmail.com

Posted by: Sway65 ()
Date: January 9, 2014 22:50

I would be most grateful if somebody could email me the BOB file. Thanks in advance.

lumbergh2002@yahoo.com.au

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 9, 2014 23:04

Aquamarine
latebloomer

Did you find them?

Haven't really looked Aqua, I spent the money and let it go, since I'm just using up a free itunes gift card. They're probably just hiding out somewhere...damn that SOB, I mean BOB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-09 23:05 by latebloomer.

Posted by: Sway65 ()
Date: January 9, 2014 23:34

What a mighty fine Stones community this is- within minutes of asking if someone could email me the file I receive BOB in my in-box. Thank you to the kind iorr member who sent it to me, rockin'out and loving it right now smiling smiley

Posted by: rockdoc8885 ()
Date: January 9, 2014 23:43

The post on I tunes is down and I missed it. Hate to ask, but could someone forward me the file on BOB. Thank you very much!

arjpierce@verizon.net

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 10, 2014 00:39

latebloomer
Aquamarine
latebloomer

Did you find them?

Haven't really looked Aqua, I spent the money and let it go, since I'm just using up a free itunes gift card. They're probably just hiding out somewhere...damn that SOB, I mean BOB.

Oh, OK, I thought you might be tearing your computer apart looking for them!

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: January 12, 2014 17:37

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-12 20:15 by midnrambler.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 12, 2014 17:44

Yes, the production is great. However, it's the same music over and over. Seeing the Stones live in concert is the only way to appreciate the greatness.

Posted by: countbean ()
Date: January 14, 2014 04:22

Can someone forward the file to me as well? Also the I'm Free DJ Shadow Remix or Wild Horses live at Knebworth 1976 video if anyone has them.

I hate these limited time or non-USA downloads! I could have purchased the Beast of Burden track on Friday but I was at work and when I looked on Saturday it was gone.

larryacrum@gmail.com

Posted by: jtcouch ()
Date: January 17, 2014 21:20

Can someone please email me these tracks?

Thank you,

jtcouch@gmail.com

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1987
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home