Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: ONLY TODAY: iTunes 3 audio tracks from Sweet Summer Sun for FREE! Incl. BEAST OF BURDEN!!!
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 6, 2014 19:55

alimente

Oh no, they require full adress and CREDIT CARD DETAILS for a FREE DOWNLOAD! How cool is that?

You can also create a Apple-ID without real data (apart from the eMail confirmation) and without payment method .....

Re: ONLY TODAY: iTunes 3 audio tracks from Sweet Summer Sun for FREE! Incl. BEAST OF BURDEN!!!
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: January 6, 2014 19:57

Godxofxrock9
Can someone send BOB itunes does not work for me [email protected]
Check your mail Nicolas.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: January 6, 2014 19:59

Irix
alimente

Oh no, they require full adress and CREDIT CARD DETAILS for a FREE DOWNLOAD! How cool is that?

You can also create a Apple-ID without real data (apart from the eMail confirmation) and without payment method .....

Yeah, but when you try to download after checking in with your Apple-ID they require full adress and payment data despite the requested download is supposed to be free of charge.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 6, 2014 20:13

Yes, it is only free if you already have an Apple account. If not, you need to create and pay for the account first.

Just not notification on the 12 Days of Gifts app that the Stones songs are available for download. Since I never check the Apple store on my own I would have missed this great version of BOB, so thanks again Sir Oliver!

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 6, 2014 20:18

You don't have to pay for the Apple account itself, though, only if you buy stuff with it. They just need your payment details because they're hoping you will!

Even if you give them your real payment details, nobody's going to make you pay anything for this, honest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-06 20:22 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 6, 2014 20:20

alimente

Yeah, but when you try to download after checking in with your Apple-ID they require full adress and payment data despite the requested download is supposed to be free of charge.

Don't fill in your real address, choose 'None' at the payment method and use a suitable eMail-address at a free provider for the confirmation.

Just google after "iTunes no payment". It works - tested right now.

Date: January 6, 2014 20:27

Good to know Aquamarine and Irix, I stand corrected. thumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 6, 2014 22:16

Sir Oliver
Cristiano Radtke
My complaint is that this is only for UK residents. At least, in Brazil I couldn't download this.

Seems to be available in Brazil as well - also for free:

[itunes.apple.com]

If your country is not listed just change the link with your countries abbreviation (US,EN,DE,AT etc) of your countries Apple iTunes store (or just search in iTunes on your local PC/MAC). Good luck!

I´ve added a couple of links in the first post.

Thank you very much! It's working now.

Posted by: GOO ()
Date: January 6, 2014 23:07

Too bad they r not unreleased versions

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 7, 2014 01:48

GOO
Too bad they r not unreleased versions

Of course they are not unreleased versions. If they were unreleased versions, then they would not have been released now DOH.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 7, 2014 01:50

And BTW, as far as I know Beast of Burden wasn't released before

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: pleased2meetme ()
Date: January 7, 2014 06:07

Where should this set in the playlist of the official show?

Posted by: gipsy12 ()
Date: January 7, 2014 06:24

I don't have an I-Tunes account but a very nice brother who got i for me yesterday.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: January 7, 2014 06:43

Thanks! I just downloaded them and am listening to B.O.B. now. Wouldn't have known of them but for this thread. smiling smiley

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: January 7, 2014 07:15

Deltics
...My point is why should I have to download the itunes software which I don't want or need just to get a free song?...

You don't have to. I did.

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: January 7, 2014 14:35

can someone send me Beast of Burden? I missed the opportunity yesterday. Thanks!

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: January 7, 2014 14:43

kowalski
can someone send me Beast of Burden? I missed the opportunity yesterday. Thanks!

i have just sent to you the file

Date: January 7, 2014 14:43

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-07 15:40 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: lenchik ()
Date: January 7, 2014 14:46

Same here - can anyone please help to get B.O.B?
Thanks

Date: January 7, 2014 15:16

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-07 15:40 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: January 7, 2014 15:29

...Same here - can someone ... pretty-pretty please ?!
I don't know if my e-mail address is hidden or not. But in any case: fjan@skynet.be

Thanxxxxx a million!

Posted by: bernard90mike ()
Date: January 7, 2014 15:48

Hi!

I was at HP1 ... and unfortunately missed the opportunity yesterday sad smiley
PLEASE could someone send me the BOB-file winking smiley

Thanx in advance!

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: January 7, 2014 15:59

Hi,

I missed the opportunity. I a m looking for "Beast of Burden" as I was there July 6. May someone please help and send me the file?

Many thanks!

Date: January 7, 2014 16:01

Eintracht
Hi,

I missed the opportunity. I a m looking for "Beast of Burden" as I was there July 6. May someone please help and send me the file?

Many thanks!

Your email is hidden...

Date: January 7, 2014 16:07

DP you are very nice, I predict a busy day ahead for you. smileys with beer

Date: January 7, 2014 16:25

smiling smiley

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: January 7, 2014 16:59

thanks!

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: angee ()
Date: January 7, 2014 17:23

It's still available today at the links provided by Sir O,
at least it worked for me today.

Thank you soooo much for Beast of Burden!!!! thumbs up

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: January 7, 2014 17:45

Still available in the US. Thanks for the heads up about this!

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: January 7, 2014 20:44

Please, please.... !!!!
my mail: ricardostone@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-07 20:45 by Ricky.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home