Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Liars!!!
Date: May 11, 2005 13:34

Come on! Writing shit like "we all know Keith had a hair transplant..." etc, is a dirty way to start a rumour. What we all know is that the man is ageing in style, has never touched botox or moisturizers, and definitely has never had a facelift og hairtransplant.
What's your motive to spread those rumours? It would be so "un-keith" to do anything of that stuff, and we know it. He might not be a saint, but he's certainly not keeping the cosmetic surgery business alive! Which I like. There are a few things I like about the man, and when he's being attacked like that, by people trying to spread false rumours, I find it appalling.

Re: Liars!!!
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: May 11, 2005 13:37

Right, we do not all know that. Good post, Marge!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 11, 2005 13:37

you may be right but keith looks ridiculous i must admit,
his hair is awful, at least the other three look somewhat ok

Date: May 11, 2005 13:47

Maybe Keef soon has to adjust his rock style to his age.
off his fishing hooks, get a haircut... (??) ... But on the other hand, a short-haired Keith Richards... Is that what we want!?

Maybe a cloon? I still think its alright for him to get old.
I think the degree of ridiculousness lies in the eyes of us.
We have to face the fact white boys from Dartford will be rockers in their 70´s or more (BTW Ol´ Bill already are in his 70´s - 1½ years left...).

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: May 11, 2005 13:51

Bill's not actually in his 70's yet: he's got one more year to go.

Date: May 11, 2005 13:57

"1½ years left.." I said; maybe we have language problems here, in my native language the corresponding phrase to "in one´s ~-ies" means that you are about that age. Bill is born fall 1936, thus 1½ year to go, as I said.

Date: May 11, 2005 14:05

melillo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you may be right but keith looks ridiculous i must
> admit,
> his hair is awful, at least the other three look
> somewhat ok

No, I must say the opposite.
He is the coolest man on earth. Still is.
Just check him out:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-11 14:06 by Baboon Bro.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 11, 2005 14:14

they all look splendid.
Keith is pure Keith, as always.

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: May 11, 2005 14:41

I heard Keith actually has a wooden leg. A stiff one.

Mathijs

Date: May 11, 2005 14:57

As Cn Jack Sparrow or privately?

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: May 11, 2005 14:57

Out of all the "rumors" about Keith, I'm sure he can handle this one about his hair....hell, a large portion of the TRUTH about some of Keith's behavior is a lot worse than a RUMOR about his hair.....

personally, I think Mick had the hair transplants....but, I'm not starting any rumors...just guessing based on the fact that it appears he hasn't lost a single hair and he's in his 60s...maybe he's just lucky?

and I am assuming all but Charlie dye their hair.....

point is....SO WHAT??

If it's just a rumor, or someone starting a rumor, leave it at that....it's not going to hurt or kill any of them by THIS point....if the drugs and cigs and booze haven't killed Keef...I'm sure hair-rumors won't be the thing to do it...

besides....members of Led Zeppelin supposedly f*cked a girl with a fish, for Christ's sake....does that necessarily make it true? or important?

It's just his hair....

now, those knuckles on the other hand....they look horrible....but, then again, it's about how they function, I suppose....

Keith looks "splendid"?? ummm.....well, never mind....

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: May 11, 2005 15:50

What's the problem with @#$%& a girl with a fish? Hell, if it gives the fish a good time it's o.k. with me.

Mathijs

Posted by: Esky ()
Date: May 11, 2005 15:59

I'd buy that fish a beer if I ever saw him at the bar....

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 11, 2005 16:27

Whether they have or they haven't had hair implants - WHO CARES??!!

Date: May 11, 2005 16:51

Time for Baboon to deliver a crack of a story:

...A saloon bar somewhere in the Wild West. Two man hangin over the counter, silent, cool guys. The bartender is wiping a glass, thouroughly. Silent hours in a early afternoon.
...Then, a monkey enter the saloon. He makes his way to the counter, jump up the stool, saying: "A beer, please."
... Now theres a hard time for the guys in the bar to remain cool. The bartender is hesitating for a while, look around, then he takes a dry and clean glass from above the counter and puts in under the tap.
"How much is it?" the monkey asks.
"25 $", the bartender replies.
.....The Monkey pays.

Soon after this the bartender wants to break the silence. When he delivers the beer to the monkey, he says:
"It doesnt happen every day that we have apes here in this bar."
"No wonder", growls the monkey, "You suckers charge twenty-f*cking-five Dollars for a lousy beer."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-12 05:00 by Baboon Bro.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1447
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home