Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Fanasylum...no packages???
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 11, 2005 04:34

I have fretted since the last tour that I never took a fanasylum package. The idea of seeing a show in all three size venues at one cost with everything organized seems now, in retropsect, a great idea. Over the last few hours though, fanasylum has put oyt more and more of the package deals and none of them conatin more than one show! So disappointed, does anyone know if this will change?

Re: Fanasylum...no packages???
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: May 11, 2005 05:15

It depends upon trust. It probably will but really work your own logistics. I know you can do it. Your a kahoosier!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 11, 2005 06:36

I am fretting too...but just because I'm waiting for the new list of packages.
I've never done one in the U.S., but...speaking from experience, the Stockholm package was superior. Cheaper than all the other major European cities. We were all treated like royalty, and the price was reasonable.
I could go on forever, it was the best.

Keep youre eyes and ears ready, and tell us if you hear any news.
I'll be there!

Posted by: lodge ()
Date: May 11, 2005 11:32

I agreee with Hairball Stockholm was fantastic

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 11, 2005 11:39

... i think it's hard for them to offer multi-show packages when the idea on this tour is to spread the different-size shows over different cities. i bet there'll be two or three shows in some locations, though, and that there'll be packages for those, and/or in normal-size countries (smile!) where the distances between venues don't make it impractical.

~*COURAGE!*~
it's the Rolling Stones!

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-11 11:39 by with sssoul.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1958
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home