Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MEMBERSHIP at www.rollingstones.com
Posted by: I'm Stoned ()
Date: May 10, 2005 22:24

According to www.rollingstones.com there are two ways to join the Rolling Stones Official Fan Club:

- Join Now and Access Presales Later!

- Join as you buy tickets!

(http://www.rollingstones.com/signup/)

MY QUESTION:
I live in Europe (Netherlands) and I was wondering if I would join right now, will I be able to buy tickets for a (possible) theatreshow/small gig in the Netherlands, when the Stones are in Holland in july-august 2006? I ask this, because a Membership at RS.com is for only 1 year! OR is there a chance, if I don't join the fanclub right now I wil not be able to sign up for a membership anymore?

Please let me know..... and share your previous experiences with buying tickets at RS.com on the last tour!

....man I'm excited....

Dennis: "I'm Stoned"

Re: MEMBERSHIP at www.rollingstones.com
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 10, 2005 22:45

Have tried to access for membership but to no avail for europe <england> us anybody having the same problems?.

Date: May 10, 2005 22:46

Please let me know:

Will the presale of a concert in july/august 2006 be within a year?
How soon will the presale be for a concert at this date.....?

Dennis: "I'm Stones"

Date: May 10, 2005 22:46

Please let me know:

Will the presale of a concert in july/august 2006 be within a year?
How soon will the presale be for a concert at this date.....?

Dennis: "I'm Stoned"

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 10, 2005 22:54

I´m in!!!! (living in Sweden), got pre-sale code by mail after a few seconds, but it´s not useful until thursday.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-10 22:58 by mickijaggeroo.

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: May 10, 2005 22:54

Presales for the Licks Tour in Europe summer 2003 were from mid december 2002, so you don't have to worry. I think it will be the same for this tour. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 10, 2005 23:02

odean73 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have tried to access for membership but to no
> avail for europe <england> us anybody having
> the same problems?.

I had no problem joining here in the U.S. My question: is this a worldwide club or will there be a Euro club like last time? I'd like to make a show somewhere in Europe as well as the U.S. and I'm wondering if I should hold out on my one chance to use my membership.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 11, 2005 10:12

Hi Edith,

I wasant aware that there was 'two clubs' and that you wouldent be restricted to just one chance obviously hopefully somebody will beable to tell us.

Date: May 11, 2005 10:40

1. The membership is valid for one year. Logically this must - or at least should - mean that it'll be valid for non US-dates. In a few weeks ( or months ) all US-shows will have sold out ( or at least the best fan-club seats ). Tickets for non US-dates will for sure be sold within a year.

2. There's money back guarantee this time. This should imply that your money won't be wasted in any way.

3. The latest info from rollingstones.com mentions "a limited" number of platinum memberships. Nobody will for sure tell us what "limited" exactly means. But already now it's clear that fans who joined before May 9th have first rights to pick up tickets.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1781
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home