Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Dylan websites
Posted by: goingmad ()
Date: December 17, 2013 15:02

Could you tell me some Dylan websites? Mainly focused on songs lyrics

thanks!

Re: OT: Dylan websites
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 17, 2013 15:04

Expecting Rain is a great fan site.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 17, 2013 15:11

[www.boblinks.com]

That should give you links to most of the best Dylan fansites.

regarding lyrics, there's a lyrics page on bobdylan.com

Posted by: johnh ()
Date: December 17, 2013 23:49

Hi, you'll get every song from every album on here, with guitar chords dylanchords

Posted by: goingmad ()
Date: December 18, 2013 10:28

Thanks to everyone, there is a lot of good stuff!

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: December 21, 2013 07:54

ISIS

I was informed about Dylan's club tour in Japan this coming March.smiling smiley

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: December 21, 2013 15:21

And for lyrics check the official bobdylan.com. Has all his songs alphabetically and the lyrics. (Might just show only the lyrics of ones he wrote though - not covers).

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: December 21, 2013 15:29

DEmerson
And for lyrics check the official bobdylan.com. Has all his songs alphabetically and the lyrics. (Might just show only the lyrics of ones he wrote though - not covers).

I was looking for something on Dylan's website and I found this: [www.bobdylan.com]

Does anybody knows when this was performed or why is this song listed on his lyrics page?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-21 15:33 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 21, 2013 20:03

Cristiano Radtke
DEmerson

I was looking for something on Dylan's website and I found this: [www.bobdylan.com]

Does anybody knows when this was performed or why is this song listed on his lyrics page?

The Grand Ballroom
Hotel Waldorf-Astoria
New York City, New York
20 January 1988
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.

Dylan was just strumming his guitar while Jagger and Springsteen sang; see: [www.bjorner.com]

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: December 22, 2013 00:52

The list should also have Brown Sugar too - which he did on tour several years ago.

Posted by: bob r ()
Date: December 22, 2013 04:46

The Dylan website, Expecting Rain, is the best Dylan site anywhere--- actually one of the best music websites anywhere, for that matter...

Posted by: The Mez ()
Date: December 22, 2013 05:13

I agree Expecting Rain the best MEZ

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 22, 2013 05:31

slewan
Cristiano Radtke
DEmerson

The Grand Ballroom
Hotel Waldorf-Astoria
New York City, New York
20 January 1988
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.

Dylan was just strumming his guitar while Jagger and Springsteen sang; see: [www.bjorner.com]

Dylan also played it on 7th July 1986 on his True Confessions tour at a show at RFK Stadium, Washington which was a double-header featuring Dylan (backed by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers) opening for The Grateful Dead.

After his 33-song set with Petty, Dylan came back onstage during the Dead's final three-song encore, and joined them on 'Satisfaction' (playing guitar only) followed by 'Its all over now baby blue' and 'Desolation Row'

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: December 22, 2013 17:05

Gazza
Dylan also played it on 7th July 1986 on his True Confessions tour at a show at RFK Stadium, Washington which was a double-header featuring Dylan (backed by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers) opening for The Grateful Dead.

After his 33-song set with Petty, Dylan came back onstage during the Dead's final three-song encore, and joined them on 'Satisfaction' (playing guitar only) followed by 'Its all over now baby blue' and 'Desolation Row'

So that never took place that Dylan was singing "Satisfaction", like Jagger once rhetorically asked for (in one of his most insightful remarks ever)...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-22 17:08 by Doxa.

Posted by: Toru A ()
Date: December 25, 2013 01:31

A friend told me this great website.

Searching For A Gem

Especially, The Yearly Lists are wonderful.
[www.searchingforagem.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1648
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home