Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: List funniest things seen at concerts, of course RS included
Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: December 7, 2013 23:35

Hey des! And congrats on a great idea for a posting for a change. My little funny story I thought it was funny anyway also happened in Vancouver. Sometime in the late 90's to early 2000's at a Van Morrison concert. Now don't get me wrong I've loved Van Morrison for years and actually felt a bit sorry for him after this show. He was being a bit of a dick that night however so kinda had comming what ended up happening to him that night. For one thing, no performer should forget what city he's playing in, right? Well Van did, and couldn't remember it was Vancouver he was playing while saying he was happy to be there. Boos all around and you could tell Mr. Morrison didn't appreciate being dissed. Later while doing a ballad of some city a voice yelled out "WHICH CITY" to which Van angerly replied THIS ONE! To everybody's ammuzment. Not going well this show so far and everyone there could tell Van was not amuzed.
Then as if thing's weren't already bad enough, towards the end of the show Van decided to pick up the mic stand put it behind his head on his shoulders and dance around a bit. Well! The crowd just about lost it when of course the cord on the mic stand caught on something and almost pulled Morrison off ballance. Too @#$%& funny! He through the stand down on the floor and stomped off stage while the crowd laughed and booed. What a night! Gottave them Vancouver audiances, right? Sorry for the spelling but I'm half pissed.

Re: List funniest things seen at concerts, of course RS included
Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: December 7, 2013 23:47

After all the bullshit Bill had already put up with I think it's a miricle he never punced out Jagger himself.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home