Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: OT: Abba to reunite in 2014???
Date: May 3, 2018 14:41

Stoneage
Anni-Frid, by the way, was a lebensborn child. Her mother was treated badly after the war and died at age 21. Frida was brought up with her grandmother in Sweden
and never met her German father until three decades later. Apparently she was one of about 10,000 lebensborn children in Norway.

And in 1997 she lost her daughter and 1n 1999 her husband. Fame only doesn't make you happy.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 6, 2018 21:34

How about these outfits? Someone should have helped the girls with dance steps and choreography though. Seems like that was non-existent at the time. One wonders why?
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-05-06 21:36 by Stoneage.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 6, 2018 22:40

Stoneage

How about these outfits?

Minimum .... smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: May 6, 2018 23:16

Stoneage
How about these outfits? Someone should have helped the girls with dance steps and choreography though. Seems like that was non-existent at the time. One wonders why?
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

White people can't dance.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: May 6, 2018 23:21

Big Al
Stoneage
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

White people can't dance.
It will be Abbatars....smileys with beerp

Re: OT: Abba to reunite?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 16, 2018 14:45

Just for the record:

Large picture

"January 1, 2019 -- Holographic virtual avatars representing Swedish pop legends ABBA – dubbed 'Abbatars' – are to be revealed in a global TV special in 2019, to be followed by a world tour" - [www.GraphicNews.com] - [www.Independent.co.uk] - [www.Express.co.uk] .

Björn Ulvaeus: "A new album, possibly. Or four songs or something like that — that’s possible. But for us to perform on stage that’s just not going to happen. That’s a definite." - [www.Standard.co.uk] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-17 22:15 by Irix.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 16, 2018 23:18

Some more vintage ABBA in silky outfits:

- [www.youtube.com]
- [www.youtube.com] (from Momarkedet, Norway, 1975)

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: December 17, 2018 00:47

Stoneage

- [www.youtube.com]

if you ever find proper words to describe Agnetha, let me know....

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: December 17, 2018 09:38

falo01
Stoneage

- [www.youtube.com]

if you ever find proper words to describe Agnetha, let me know....

Ha ha, I know I am against the vast majority, but I have always found Frida way hotter :-)

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: December 17, 2018 09:52

Irix
Just for the record:

"January 1, 2019 -- Holographic virtual avatars representing Swedish pop legends ABBA – dubbed 'Abbatars' – are to be revealed in a global TV special in 2019, to be followed by a world tour" - [www.GraphicNews.com] - [www.Independent.co.uk] - [www.Express.co.uk] .

Björn Ulvaeus: "A new album, possibly. Or four songs or something like that — that’s possible. But for us to perform on stage that’s just not going to happen. That’s a definite." - [www.Standard.co.uk] .

This is so difficult. It has been very bold that they turned down every offer to tour, I have always felt a big respect for them, since I can imagine there were piles of money being offered and eventhough it is on one hand difficult to imagine 70-year-old ladies singing Dancing Queen, I am somehow absolutely sure they would be able to pull it off perfectly, despite of what they say.

Doing the ABBAtar tour is a big let down from that point of view. If, untill now, it was all about preserving the memory of how it really was some 40 years ago, I seriously doubt that a hig-tech-fake-tour won't ruin that. My opinion is, that if they want to put ABBA on a stage again, they should do it the normal way in whatever format it would suit them, or they should just keep preserving the memories, as they have succesfully done for so long.

To be honest, yes, I am curious about the avatars and will check YouTube to see how it looks, but that is as far as it goes for me. I am absolutely not interested in seeing this fake circus. It is like the Elvis tour, where Priscila tours the world with Elvis singing on the screen with live symphonic orchestra on the stage... all that for money like if you were to see the real Elvis. How can anyone pay some 200E or more for this is beyond me.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-12-17 09:55 by Happy24.

Goto Page: Previous1234567
Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1956
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home