Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

stones.com??
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 4, 2005 00:38

is the membership free and do they still promise tix to shows

Re: stones.com??
Posted by: Angiegirl ()
Date: May 4, 2005 00:54

Membership of rs.com has never been free. Unless you call 100 dollars or so free, in that case, yes, it's free. They've never promised tickets either, they promise you the chance to be one of the first ones to try and buy tickets online (ie easy access, but they can't ever guarantee the outcome of course).

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: May 4, 2005 00:57

What about the fanclub DVD? Do those who signed up last year for nothing (no tour then) still think they will get it someday?

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 4, 2005 01:23

thanks angiegirl i wasnt sure if they still charged

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: May 4, 2005 12:37

I have not loose hope on getting that Fan Club DVD.

Otherwise I will sue them!

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 4, 2005 14:02

I do not think we will ever see it, however, there is a guy at shidoobee suggesting that those who joined last year may get a few days grace on a pre-sale of tickets even before any other early release. I can only hope

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 4, 2005 14:12

That would only be fair. however, it'll be of no use to fans who dont live anywhere near a show where a pre-sale would be a advantage.

they should not only give those people some form of compensation, but should also give them a free year's membership. After all, they lured them into signing up for something that never existed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1511
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home