Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...132133134135136137138139140141142...LastNext
Current Page: 137 of 257
Re: Keith Richards solo album 'Crosseyed Heart' - out September 18
Posted by: Deathgod ()
Date: September 12, 2015 06:21

I was kinda hoping for the full version of Nothing On Me.
It's my fave track so far.

Oh well only a few days to go.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: September 12, 2015 06:27

Naturalust
roller99
Great.... i have the complete album for review, courtesy of KR's people and I'm told to hold of on my review until the 18th. What's the point? What to do, little darling, i really don't know.

If Jane Rose's people were nice enough to send you a free copy, I'd probably respect their wishes and hold off on a review, common courtesy. Of course an "impression" of the record is not really a review per se and would be most welcome. winking smiley

You are probably just part of their plan to stagger the reviews and keep the news current as long as possible. We've already read quite a few reviews so it's not like we don't know what to expect. It will give you time for repeated listens and to polish your words and impressions and hopefully make them stand out from the pack.

Naturalust, my respect and admiration for you grows daily.... I publicly apologize for giving you a hard time in the past. You are a better man than I.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: September 12, 2015 09:49

roller99
Naturalust
roller99
Great.... i have the complete album for review, courtesy of KR's people and I'm told to hold of on my review until the 18th. What's the point? What to do, little darling, i really don't know.

If Jane Rose's people were nice enough to send you a free copy, I'd probably respect their wishes and hold off on a review, common courtesy. Of course an "impression" of the record is not really a review per se and would be most welcome. winking smiley

You are probably just part of their plan to stagger the reviews and keep the news current as long as possible. We've already read quite a few reviews so it's not like we don't know what to expect. It will give you time for repeated listens and to polish your words and impressions and hopefully make them stand out from the pack.

Naturalust, my respect and admiration for you grows daily.... I publicly apologize for giving you a hard time in the past. You are a better man than I.

That's sound advise Naturalust, i too am sorry for giving you a hard time lately

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: September 12, 2015 11:56

Deathgod
I was kinda hoping for the full version of Nothing On Me.
It's my fave track so far.

Oh well only a few days to go.

I love NOM...as good as Locked Away.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: September 12, 2015 13:17

If NOM is 3/4 as good as LOCKED AWAY, that even says a lot. Have really loved all 5 tracks released thus far as well as the snippets of the title track and NOM. I honestly thought we were going to get an album of LOSING MY TOUCH and a few INFAMYS and thats all. Never doubted Keith's ability but always thought he just didnt have motivation anymore to create good stuff. I always envisioned him resting on his past achievements but boy I was wrong. I have played the 5 songs a lot and its getting better with each listening so thats always a good sign. To me, its got the raw feeling of Main Offender but the songs are much more developed. Vocally, he sounds better than his 2 past solo outings.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: September 12, 2015 13:45

roller99
Naturalust, my respect and admiration for you grows daily....

I have the greatest respect and admiration for Naruralust, DandelionPowderMan, GaslightStreet and Keefriffhard and Turner68. These guys have great knowledge, wit and humour. You make this board a place of interest.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: September 12, 2015 13:52

Bashlets
If NOM is 3/4 as good as LOCKED AWAY, that even says a lot. Have really loved all 5 tracks released thus far as well as the snippets of the title track and NOM. I honestly thought we were going to get an album of LOSING MY TOUCH and a few INFAMYS and thats all. Never doubted Keith's ability but always thought he just didnt have motivation anymore to create good stuff. I always envisioned him resting on his past achievements but boy I was wrong. I have played the 5 songs a lot and its getting better with each listening so thats always a good sign. To me, its got the raw feeling of Main Offender but the songs are much more developed. Vocally, he sounds better than his 2 past solo outings.

Partly agree. But SD and the other weird one (dont remember its name at the moment) are NOT more developed as MO-songs. In fact they appear to to me like sketches of songs, far away from being developed or finished. They´re most unsatisfying. But Love Overdue and Robbed Blind show in a very impressive way that Keith is still on top of his game. Vocally, he indeed seems to be better than ever. Infamy ist indeed trash, but Losing My Touch is one of Keith´s finest tracks ever.

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: September 12, 2015 14:00

Bashlets

Hi Bashlets,
i had the same 'negative vibrations', but this is a great album, very different from Main Offender.

Posted by: Jackda ()
Date: September 12, 2015 15:15

georgelicks
Can't get "Nothing On Me" out of my head, the chorus, the bridge, the whole song is fantastic.

My Top 3 at the moment:

Heartstopper
Nothing On Me
Just a Gift

I agree for the two first

Here is my top (ATM of course, snippets sound rule)

1/Heartstopper ( sounds like the perfect mix between 999 and Can't be Seen, a lot of smashing guitars and piano )
2/Nothing on me
3/Trouble
4/Love Overdue
5/Something for nothing ( sort of Hate It When You Leave, great melody, but sounds a bit en dessous ATM )
6/Illusion (very groovy! An excellent mix between Make No Mistake and Baby Break It Down)

Can't wait for the album even if I don't even realize I've been waiting for 23 years. I still remember the day I bought Main Offender (the first day of the release, of course).
Sorry for the Jaggerian fellows, but for me it's still the best STONES ALBUM in the last 4 decades.
I really like Doom And Gloom, another proof that MJ is only very good when he stays in the bound of Keith Richards -bluesy rock/OpenG- (other examples ? : Brown Sugar, YCAGWYW).Unfortunately, I can't bear he polutes Stones albums for years now with faaaaaaaar to many pop shits (Street of love, Saint of Me....) and "modern" sound production.

Must be that : only two guenuine ROLLING STONES album in 23 years, that's why I feel frustrated and I can't wait for this new R&R gift.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-12 15:22 by Jackda.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: September 12, 2015 16:03

Nothing On Me was played on BBC Radio 6 show today on The Huey Show after a Keith interview
[www.bbc.co.uk]

The song is around the 49:00 mark on the 3 hours show and Keith's interview is before that, around 43:00.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 12, 2015 16:22

georgelicks
Nothing On Me was played on BBC Radio 6 show today on The Huey Show after a Keith interview
[www.bbc.co.uk]

The song is around the 49:00 mark on the 3 hours show and Keith's interview is before that, around 43:00.

Thanks georgelicks! The interview starts at 40:32

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 12, 2015 16:24

Thanks for the link, georgelicks.

Here's Keith with Huey Morgan:

[twitter.com]

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: September 12, 2015 16:37

Ahhh it's the Randy Whore riff, isn't it, that that reminds me of!
Nice :E

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-12 18:03 by with sssoul.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 12, 2015 17:34

georgelicks
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Sounds like another winner - not a bad egg in the batch!
Sweet guitars, who needs Ronnie...Keith is weaving just fine with himself.smoking smiley

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 12, 2015 17:53

HMS
roller99

I have the greatest respect and admiration for Naruralust, DandelionPowderMan, GaslightStreet and Keefriffhard and Turner68. These guys have great knowledge, wit and humour. You make this board a place of interest.

Thanks, HMS. You are quite the mystery though when it comes to... ah ha ha ha. You know what I'm gonna say.

Date: September 12, 2015 18:02

HMS
roller99

Thanks man.
Agreed with your list of regulars
I would add to that list yourself HMS, ssoul, Green Lady, Bashlets, Bye Bye Johnny, LongBeach72, corriecas, Hairball, KRiffhard, Maindefender, Cristiano Radtke and a host of others here who are growing on me lol
Turner68 gets 2 votes because he is a true gent and a cool funny decent man

Date: September 12, 2015 18:09

Nothing On Me is the best track so far. Great vocal
I love it thumbs up

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 12, 2015 18:47

keefriffhards
HMS
roller99

Thanks man.
I would add to that list yourself HMS, ssoul, Green Lady, Bashlets, Bye Bye Johnny, LongBeach72, corriecas, Hairball, KRiffhard, Maindefender, Cristiano Radtke and a host of others here who are growing on me lol

Thanks keefriffhards, you're not so bad yourself!
I'd add Rockman, and to be fair I'd add every other member of IORR to the list.
No room for favoritism around here, otherwise we may end up with a 'best' and 'worst' list.
It's only Rock 'n Roll (but WE like it)...

But back on topic - I predict Keith may end up winning more than just the GQ award this year, possibly a Grammy.
Maybe even inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist?!
And then there's the upcoming documentary...maybe an Academy Award?!!!
Go Keith! thumbs up

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: September 12, 2015 19:00

[Lisa: Transcription is my middle name.]

Front Row BBC 4 Interview Sept. _2015
Hello we've an interview double bill tonight and two stories of survival against the odds

Keith Richards reveals how a choirmaster turned him into a rock no roll rebel and why he has no retirement plan at the age of 71 and war photographer Don McCullin who dodged bullets around the world tells me on why photojournalists cannot flinch from ugly truths....more later from Don McCullin as he marks his 80th birthday...

~~Start me up live ~

He's been called the human riff, a walking chemistry lab, a rock n roll survivor but more importantly Keith Richards is the writer or co-writer of one of the greatest song collections of all time
the credits Jagger/Richards are found on Paint it Black, Satisfaction
Gimme Shelter, Brown sugar, JJF, Start me up, and dozens more Rolling Stones songs and now Keith Richards is going solo for only the third time in his career ...for a new album Crosseyed Heart in a way its a musical companion piece to his best selling memoir Life revisiting the stations of a journey that started with a schoolboy's love of American blues as you would expect the album contains as rock n roll riffs and even a reggae but there are also a number of gentle ballads
In a hotel room, overlooking the River Thames yesterday afternoon Keith Richards told me the songs usually start with the acoustic guitar
KR: Its true, I love ballads I mean I wrote Ruby Tuesday, Angie ...

Q: Wild Horses?..

KR: Wild horses, yes thank you very much for the prompt hahahaha that's always been a part of me, I never thought everything had to be rock roll or manic speeding things up ...I don't know songs are strange things
and maybe the best example for instance may be sympathy for the devil where Mick had this very Dylanesque version and it was but it was in the acoustic sort of vein with just a voice and it ended up as a ___....

~~Sympathy for the devil ~~~

~~ Crosseyed heart ~~

Q. Tell us about the title track Crosseyed Heart which is so stripped out its you almost slapping the strings in a very busy way I mean is this Robert Johnson

KR: It is Its a hats off to Robert Johnson and I guess where I came from...

~~Cross eyed heart ~~~

KR: although the record wasn't made with this idea of this chronology of influences I mean hey if they influence you its gonna come out on you
and it was just a matter of adjusting and yes we should start off with that really stripped down blues and Robert Johnson being probably the fountain of all modern blues and ..Muddy Waters ya know tell me I said, "man, who do you listen to?" (he said) "well the main man was Robert Johnson" so I was always following the history of who got who from where did you get it from and who do you listen to and like that...

X ...um hm you are always finding new possibilities for the blues, I mean its interesting in that track Crosseyed Heart you are recording what sounding like a first take because it finishes when you say "that's all I got" at the moment

KR: It WAS a first take hahaha

Q. you sort of made it up as you went along

KR: yea yea yea I mean I love that that if you can capture that spontaneity that recording can do....

Q: There has been a consistency to the way that you are recording. . and your sound as well, if you put on this record, at any point, I think that within 5 seconds anyone that knows you would know it is you and part of this has to do with sound of the guitat, the way you play guitar, a lot of it has to do with the way you leave gaps, not only filling the gaps but ....

KR: Silence is your canvas you look on sound as absolute silence and then what to do with it, just like a painter, a little bit of sepia here,
and where not to put anything at all. Timing I mean I am blessed from the beginning with one of the best drummers in the world, which gives me room to maneuver and giving my paint strokes a little broader.

~~honky tonk women intro~~

Q: what you do is relatively simple but its the way you do it

KR: for me its simple. To other people apparently not. Its syncopation its the roll not the rock, basically the same as syncopation...its how to move the beat around a little...but you can only do that with a drummer who is first class so that you can kick the beat and pull it back but the beat will always be there and I mean that has always been my forte'

~~
Q: to roll rather than rock...

KR: the rock is easy ...the roll is a little more difficult ya know...

Q: There are a few narrative songs on this album as well ...there is a song called Robbed Blind in particular, where there is a protagonist who has had something stolen and then someone has gone off with the money and there is a girl involved and again you are laying... and that occurs that idea has occurred..the idea of the outlaw protagonist of course identify with you..

~~robbed blind intro~~~

Q: Have you always enjoyed that image or has it become a burden at times?

KR: Its a burden when you are thrown in jail but um otherwise I just look upon it as an experience and more fodder...

Q: more fodder for the lyrics.

KR: Yea you know I mean, I only realized that when I basically finished this record that the afterward that the policemen crop up a lot....haha

Q: You say don't call the police they will only interfere they will find something that you dont' want them to find...

KR: and then on you got nothing on me,
I don't resist arrest I think its for the best

~~nothing on me ~~
they watch me like a hawk
hey tried to make me squawk
but they got nothing on me

KR: I actually have policeman working for me now ..say things change when you get my age you know....hey

Q: hey you are pretty law abiding these days ...

KR: yea yea pretty much yea..

Q: pretty much...you were in a choir when you were a kid .. a pretty clean cut kid and there was a moment in the book you described it in the book, you got thrown out of the choir because your voice broke

KR: Yea

Q.. there was nothing that you could do anything about but you lost the place in the choir...that was something that turned you that was you suddenly thought you gotta kick against authority about then....

KR: It wasn't just being thrown out of the choir, because... I mean there were three sopranos I being one them, I think there was Terry and Spike and we were good you know we used to play at festival hall occasionally

Q: Right Yea you can see from here from this hotel room.

KR: yea we were a good choir but then Jake CLare with tears in his eyes, your voice is gone we all knew that was going to happen
but then the killer was then the school said you have to do that year again you have to sit with the 12 year olds and that was when I decided that authority is not quite up my alley and I spent the next 2 years desperately trying to get expelled until there would be points where the headmaster would call me in: "yes, Richards!! Good try! But (you know) you're staying!" you know

Q: They know what you are up to ...

KR: Yea of course they always smarter than me but finally they did expel me because I think they had given up on me but then I was like already going, knew I was going to go to art school...

Q: and you started playing the guitar and by this time ...it was your grandfather wasn't it ...who taught you the guitar or he had a guitar which..

KR: Yea he had a guitar and showed me some rudimentary moves and said if you can play Malaguena then there's your beginning and after that your on your own
but he always thought that that particular exercise on guitar \ was if you could pull that one off you could build on it and make yourself a musician

I am still learning the dam thing, I mean its an incredible instrument yea I don't know my way around half of it I know how to make it sound the way I need to fulfill a certain sound or riff but there are mysteries up there that I'm still f.. I don't know if I will get the hang of it all..

~~ ~~ ~~ a MT riff with Keith

Q: People think of you first and foremost if you say Keith Richrds people think of guitarist or rock roller or you know drug addict or whatever you know those stories from the past but first and foremost you are a songwriter aren't you? ..

do you go looking for songs or do they find you?

KR: I don't search for them no... I gotta say ..if you want to toss the coin up they find me ..just like I feel the songs coming thru this room at this moment... they are there if you can pick em up.

Q: Right. Is it different sitting down to write songs for yourself to those songs that you wrote with Mick and how did you do that was it always in a room face to face or did you come up with some musical setting for him to write
lyrics to..?

KR: a lot of its face to face. Mick and I developed sort of a way of writing where he'd come up with his ideas and I'd have a bunch of ideas and then sort of finally get together and say "okay lets just put the whole bunch together" and we kinda got used to working that way..you know

Q: and that sparked off I mean you that you enjoyed that kind of repartee but there were fractious times with Mick l mean you write about in the book you describe him as not a friend but he's a brother what is the distinction?

KR: I don't really know maybe its better you asked him:

Q: Different approaches to the Stones certainly...

KR: Yes I think so and a different idea of how things should be done and
uh Mick and I ....the thing is that we're ...he just called me a few minutes ago before I came down now ..

Q: Oh yea?

KR: and about what we are doing next and uh I mean 99% of the time we are like that and ya know ...

Q: [should just describe the listeners you got your fingers together] [because.]

KR: Fingers crossed I mean we are absolutely like totally connected. People hear about that 1% of the time...because that's the only time other people are interested .. Who is going to put in the newspaper "Mick and Keith are getting on Great"? The odd squabble and here they all it suddenly becomes the headline.

Q: Well odd squabble, you described as World War 3...

KR: Yea one time.

Q: that was the late 80s then..

KR: that was the late 80s yea when I felt that he was How can I say, really actually to put it bluntly that he thought he could live without the Stones

Q: He wanted to be a pop star

KR: and I felt that was sort of pretty much a betrayal you know ...but at the same time we made up you know

Q: To all the more plans are you going to get back together?

KR: Yea yea yea sure

Q: This is just a continuing this is another break between....

KR: this is actually a ~small~ space in between, I think we are hitting South America in late January and February something about that

Q: but you are overdue a record? I mean that last one was what 11 years ago?

KR: don't rub me about the record...because we are talking about it but I can't really say anything at the moment. I'll say this much, there are plans to make a record its just a matter of where and when

Q: You have been doing this for half a century have you considered retiring?

KR: No, I sometimes threaten to just to get people moving but no not really. I couldn't do anything else, no I could not conceive of not playing not recording or not playing on stage, and also, there is this thing about the Stones, like we are on this bus man who is going to be the first to jump off
because its still going and we are all enjoying it
and its uh lets face it its quite a unique position to be put in in life

you know I mean I came out of a council house hahaha

Q: And when you are on the stages around the world I mean that must be a massive buzz.. You still have that thrill after all these years?

KR: You can't deny it. Adrenalin ....it is the exchange of energy between audience and band... there are only 5 of us but there are 60,000 of them and yea its a beautiful exchange of energy is what you feel and when the band is really clicking you almost feel that um Levitation is possible haha

~~between a rock and a hard place ~~

Q: but you are not a young man anymore but you can get through these 2 hour shows. I mean it must be absolutely exhausting...

KR: No not really no.

Q: Really? Okay

KR: No. Its a matter of pacing a little... but I never found it exhausting.. found it more exhausting maybe 20-30 years than I do now. I mean you come off knowing you've done a job no doubt I don't deny it and you probably want a hot bath and a few aches and pains and old war wounds that won't go away but apart from that I don't feel any particular physical pressure on doing it at all

Q: Do you resent getting old?

KR: I don't know who are you going to moan to? I've given up on the thought of getting on. I am now "evolving".

Q: "evolving"?

KR: Evolving is the better word

Q: Life and such vivid details some of those adventures from the late 60s and the 70s yo must have thought how am I still here?

KR: Not really I always thought I was made to do this as I told Ronnie: C'mon boy lets get up there and get some peace and quiet"

Q: Keith Richards thanks very much indeed. Keep going.

KR: Pleasure

and now Keith Richard Crosseyed Heart is out next Friday

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-12 22:16 by tumbled.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 12, 2015 19:34

Keith's interview with Jesper Börjesson of TV4 Sweden - [www.tv4play.se]

[twitter.com]

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: September 12, 2015 19:39

Fantastic interview thanks for the transcription !

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 12, 2015 20:21

Thanks for the interview post tumbled! And thanks for the kind words and good intentions roller, riffhards and HMS. As I whole it's easy to see we have the one of the best assemblages of music fans in the world here on iorr. Sometimes we get a bit stirred up over each others posts but only because we care. If we didn't, we wouldn't give a crap. Sending my good intentions and respect to all you guys.

Keith is quite the media darling these days, innut he? I can't remember a time when he was giving so many interviews, had so many irons in the fire or has been as loved by the world at large. It's nice to see and well deserved no doubt. And I actually think Mick is probably very pleased and proud of his mate this time. smoking smiley

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: September 12, 2015 20:29

Sorry if it was posted earlier

[www.forbes.com]

Posted by: howlingmad ()
Date: September 12, 2015 21:12

Bashlets
I honestly thought we were going to get an album of LOSING MY TOUCH and a few INFAMYS and thats all.

Same. I was very surprised by how strong the album is, with every track having something to offer.

Posted by: Heart for Stones ()
Date: September 12, 2015 21:14

Great interview.
Would be very nice if anybody could download it and put it up on WE.

All the Best!

bye bye johnny
Keith's interview with Jesper Börjesson of TV4 Sweden - [www.tv4play.se]

[twitter.com]

Posted by: LongBeachArena72 ()
Date: September 12, 2015 21:14

keefriffhards
HMS
roller99

Thanks man.

You're too kind, young riffhards, but I am far too curmudgeonly contrarian to be included in such august company. And, just for the record, I have not abandoned my quest to get that meanie Mick Jagger banned from the band: Free Keith! Now more than ever!

And, before I forget, did I understand that Keith demurred when given an oppty to diss Taylor Swift? So, he'll pick on a dead guy but is scared of a girl?

Date: September 12, 2015 21:27

Turner 68 is a true gent. You are most welcome I enjoy obsessing and its one of my few abilities and so thank you for saying thank you grinning smiley.

Date: September 12, 2015 21:30

Pepganzo. thank you for the Forbes link. Here is the text of it

In less than one week, the world will get to know Keith Richards a lot better than they ever have before, or at least those with a Netflix account will.

Keith Richards: Under The Influence follows the legendary rock star as he plots his solo comeback to music and reflects on the past. Looking at the trailer (posted above), it is clear that the movie is a mixture of the old and the new, blending stories from the heydays of rock and roll and visits to old haunts (like Muddy Waters’ home) with his constant need to be creating music, even when the Stones aren’t in the studio.

The film is directed by Morgan Neville, who knows a thing or two about sharing the stories of some of music’s biggest names on the silver screen. Last year, he won the Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature for the film 20 Feet From Stardom, which profiled the lives and careers of background singers. He has also be nominated for several Grammy Awards for past films like Muddy Waters: Can’t Be Satisfied, The Stax Records Story, and Johnny Cash’s America.

In the trailer, the Rolling Stones musician pokes fun at his public image—as does the film’s title. Over the years, Richards has lived the rock star lifestyle, indulging heavily in booze and drugs, and he isn’t shy about acknowledging that he’s keenly aware of how people view him, chuckling as he says, “I know who I am, but I realize that people think ‘Keith Richards is smoking a joint, bottle in his hand, cursing the fact that the liquor store is closed.’”

The documentary ties in nicely time-wise with the release of his upcoming solo album, Crosseyed Heart. The record and the Netflix-only film drop on the same day, which should give true Stones or Richards fans a lot to consume over the weekend. The album is his first solo since 1992, though he hasn’t been out of the movies on his own for that long. The rocker was cast as the father of Johnny Depp’s Captain Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean series several years ago. Since then, he’s been featured in two of the films, with a third coming sometime next year.

Date: September 12, 2015 21:41

Hairball
keefriffhards
HMS
roller99

Thanks man.

Thanks keefriffhards, you're not so bad yourself!
I'd add Rockman, and to be fair I'd add every other member of IORR to the list.
No room for favoritism around here, otherwise we may end up with a 'best' and 'worst' list.
It's only Rock 'n Roll (but WE like it)...

But back on topic - I predict Keith may end up winning more than just the GQ award this year, possibly a Grammy.
Maybe even inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist?!
And then there's the upcoming documentary...maybe an Academy Award?!!!
Go Keith! thumbs up

OMG sorry, how could i forget Rockman, we are not worthy, the guy is a legend smoking smiley

Yes things are really looking good for Keith at the moment
He is getting his just desserts.
If you create quality product it cant help but be a winner, and this new album is a big surprise to must of us.
Really excited now, cant wait for the 18th.
All of this is a dream come true this late in the game, i mean the Stones seem to be on a never ending tour and my man Keith is giving it his all in interview after interview.
I got to hand it ti him, he is really trying to promote this album like never before smiling smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 12, 2015 21:44

GGreat interview with TV Sweden. Nice. keith is such a GREAT GUY.
Love him.
Jeroen

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...132133134135136137138139140141142...LastNext
Current Page: 137 of 257

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home