Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8990919293949596979899...LastNext
Current Page: 94 of 257
Re: Keith Richards solo album 'Crosseyed Heart' - out September 18
Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 23, 2015 17:38

If this is true i am absolutely gutted
Hopefully its not true.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 23, 2015 17:54

Well, he loves to tour, and he Will do some live shows.!!
at least, i hope so !!

Come on Keef, Lets rock !!

One Love

Jeroen

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: August 23, 2015 18:40

Also with Stones shows on plans for early February (Chile could be as early as 03/02/2016), I can't see much more activity for the album past early October.

Posted by: aftergeography ()
Date: August 23, 2015 19:45

Where are people hearing all these different tracks? I know Trouble and Amnesia are out but how are people able to post the chords of some of these songs? Did I miss something among all the bickering the last few pages?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 23, 2015 19:56

There is a bootleg recorded by someone at the listening party. If you're interested, give your email address and ask nicely, and Santa might visit you. I'm going to wait for the real thing so I can't tell you more than that.

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: August 23, 2015 20:01

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-24 12:55 by midnrambler.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: August 23, 2015 20:16

Green Lady, I have really tried to be a good boy all summer. Santa is already saying if I keep up all my good behavior( limited alcohol etc consumption) that he will let me take a ride on Rudolph this upcoming Christmas Eve. I checked with both Santa and Mrs Claus, and they thought I was worthy of a link since I have been a very sweet lad all year. You can find my email under my profile. Thank you Green Lady for having that holiday spirit throughout the year. May the good lord, shine a light on you.

Bob

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: August 23, 2015 20:58

If anyone can.
Many thanks.

pepganzo@gmail.com

Date: August 23, 2015 21:00

Green Lady
There is a bootleg recorded by someone at the listening party. If you're interested, give your email address and ask nicely, and Santa might visit you. I'm going to wait for the real thing so I can't tell you more than that.

Me too.
I am not even listening to the next release of the 1 song a week
I like to listen to an album or cd from start to finish for the first time
Wish i never even heard Trouble now lol
I still cant get my head around Keith not doing any shows
It goes against everything i think i know about him
I don't believe it. I think he will Play some gigs
Come on Keith sad smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 23, 2015 21:58

Listing to Amnesia for the first time now. Awesome, awesome song!

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: August 23, 2015 21:59

...maybe in october starts Stones recording sessions?

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: August 23, 2015 22:04

Tried to order on Amazon UK over the weekend only mp3 download or vinyl options available. Anyone else having trouble ordering the CD?

Date: August 23, 2015 22:15

Tonstone
Tried to order on Amazon UK over the weekend only mp3 download or vinyl options available. Anyone else having trouble ordering the CD?

I bought it here:
[ukstore.keithrichards.com]

Date: August 23, 2015 22:28

Thanks KR,just tried to order the CD Bundle - 'Out Of Stock'

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 23, 2015 22:28

KRiffhard
Tonstone

I bought it here:
[ukstore.keithrichards.com]

CD and Cd bundle are out of stock. In sent them an email to ask if it will be available again any time soon. The reply was: sorry, we don't know…

Date: August 23, 2015 22:37

CD out of stock?! They don't know if it will be available any time soon??
They have already finished all Cd?!! eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 23, 2015 23:09

Out of stock? On pre-orders? Sounds to me like another possible marketing move to create demand by insinuating a severely limited supply. I may be wrong but it is certainly a well proven sales strategy.

Date: August 23, 2015 23:12

Naturalust
Out of stock? On pre-orders? Sounds to me like another possible marketing move to create demand by insinuating a severely limited supply. I may be wrong but it is certainly a well proven sales strategy.

...maybe you're right!

Date: August 23, 2015 23:21

KRiffhard
...maybe in october starts Stones recording sessions?

Got to admit i'm tired of the Stones recording and playing live
Sorry but i cant handle knowing exactly what Mick Jagger has in store for us every tour
Its ok for the casual fan but i'm done with it
Its depressing for me personally to think that Keith can motivate himself to go along with playing Miss You and Doom And Gloom every night, but cant be bothered to do some solo shows
I really hope this news is false
I am thankful for Crosseyed Heard but if Keith refuses to play it
Ahh never mind

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 23, 2015 23:52

Think many of us feel you keefriffards. We only want more great rock and roll.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 23, 2015 23:56

keefriffhards
Ahh never mind

Thanks, I will ... or won't, now I'm confused smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: August 24, 2015 00:16

georgelicks
According to some people in Universal he won't tour the album, only TV and media interviews, with a bit of luck maybe a promotional performance.

As I said, as of two weeks ago there were no concrete plans to perform live. He had originally expected to, but perhaps the final release date being pushed back so far by Zip Code complicated things. He said all along he'd prioritize the Stones. TIC got them back into the studio, maybe this one will too!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-24 00:18 by TeddyB1018.

Posted by: karimamilena ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:24

_Firstly, thanks for the music! So far I only managed to listen twice as my laptop is going nuts atm. Still, Suspsicious. Good bye Irene, Heartstopper, Robbed Blind are the stand outs for now for me.

What hit me first was THIS voice!!! Surely studio magic might do their thing but still......... come on, Keith sounds just amazing!

I just hope rumours about no live shows are wrong, I would really love to see this live!

With any band you like, there might always be one band member which you like more than the others. Same for me here and with my other favorite band, But in the end a band is just the sum of the whole of the band. You can still have a certain preverence but in the end it's a band effort that makes you love this band, no?!

Btw, Suspicious <3

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:27

Ordering from the official Keith Richards website included a chance to win an autographed *something* (sorry, not clear to me exact autograph signed piece is) if ordering a pre-release 'bundle' package, which is why now 'sold out'
Ordered the CD w/ guitar picks pkg. hoping something signed too! But I tend to have bad Stones luck, so, we'll see, but looking forward to listening all at once.

ETA: the 'bundle' packages (CD or LP, then you choose your add-on) are NOT sold out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-24 01:38 by 35love.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: August 24, 2015 02:38

Come on Londoners, Looking forward to the next track tomorrow.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: August 24, 2015 05:42

Do fans really expect Keith to be able to carry off a whole show, let alone a run of shows?

I thought he might do a show with some guest vocals but theres no way he do a whole show vocally at his age & condition. Its been 22 years since he's done that folks.

Date: August 24, 2015 06:31

35love
Ordering from the official Keith Richards website included a chance to win an autographed *something* (sorry, not clear to me exact autograph signed piece is) if ordering a pre-release 'bundle' package, which is why now 'sold out'
Ordered the CD w/ guitar picks pkg. hoping something signed too! But I tend to have bad Stones luck, so, we'll see, but looking forward to listening all at once.

ETA: the 'bundle' packages (CD or LP, then you choose your add-on) are NOT sold out.

Just tried again, CD bundles still showing as 'SOLD OUT'- LP bundles are available.but it's the CD I want.Strange..

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 24, 2015 06:33

I would like to think that Keith could pull off a tour but complications revolve around future Stones activities that could be sooner than later. The good news is the band is very active and the future remains bright, the bad news is Keith may not be able to properly enjoy the fruit of this great album by taking it on the road. A real solo tour could take several months and the Stones always come first to Keith. Damn shame but a tour is a commitment no matter the size/length. We'll sure enough know fairly soon.

To say that Keith can't tour alone because it's been 22 years and he sooooo friggin' old is pretty lame. Those people must have been not paying attention lately.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: August 24, 2015 06:34

if the stones won't give him time to tour, why don't the stones just tour on the back of this album?

i'd love to hear what charlie does on drums with some of these tunes.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 24, 2015 07:15

Tonstone
35love

Just tried again, CD bundles still showing as 'SOLD OUT'- LP bundles are available.but it's the CD I want.Strange..

Strange indeed as all bundles with a chance to 'win' an autograph are available for the U.S.
It says "Random orders will receive a copy of Crosseyed Heart signed by Keith himself".

- Keith

- bundles

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...8990919293949596979899...LastNext
Current Page: 94 of 257

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home