Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6263646566676869707172...LastNext
Current Page: 67 of 257
Re: Keith Richards solo album 'Crosseyed Heart' - out September 18
Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: August 4, 2015 18:04

Yes I've been listening over and over and there are some interesting tangential riffs in there counterpoints. very cool song. could be
about just about everyone too [maybe its about Naomi Campbell har har har] [she's going to do 2-4 no actually just 9 months] she is appealing

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-04 22:40 by tumbled.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: August 5, 2015 00:14

Main defender, no worries about leaked songs. It will happen soon enough. Hell, he will probably officially release the second song a couple of weeks before the album comes out.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 5, 2015 01:20

Bashlets
Main defender, no worries about leaked songs. It will happen soon enough. Hell, he will probably officially release the second song a couple of weeks before the album comes out.

I was talking about an officially released song, it's par for the course these days. Maybe Illusion, that will get attention!!

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: August 5, 2015 02:38

Trouble debuted at #25 on Billboard's Adult Alternative Songs chart (Triple A), his first song to hit this chart.
He had 5 hits on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks: Take It So Hard (#3), You Don't Move Me (#18), Struggle (#47), Wicked As It Seems (#3) and Eileen (#17).

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: August 5, 2015 18:35

Come on Keith, give us a little fall tour....NY, LA, Chicago....

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: August 5, 2015 18:43

With rumours (courtesy of Ronnie) of SA in 02/03 of 2016 there would certainly be time for that, let's go Keith !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: August 5, 2015 19:29

...and in that case who'll play bass?!

Date: August 5, 2015 20:00

I'll play bass.

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: August 5, 2015 20:06

KRiffhard
...and in that case who'll play bass?!

Darryl of course. He can use a little extra money.
And he is the best anyway.

But honestly I dont think there will be a tour, not even a few concerts. Keith is imo too lazy to rehearse all this new stuff plus long forgotten songs from MO & TIC. So I guess he will do nothing. The album needs no promo, Stones-fans will buy it anyway, all others do not care about this album.

Date: August 5, 2015 21:12

He can do a great 90 minute show and that's all we need. He can start it off sitting on a stool with an acoustic guitar and do the title track and then have the band come out and do the rest of the album totaling 15 songs and then end with wicked as it seems encore of take it so hard and happy. Total of 18 songs and we all leave happy

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: August 5, 2015 21:16

Bashlets
He can do a great 90 minute show and that's all we need. He can start it off sitting on a stool with an acoustic guitar and do the title track and then have the band come out and do the rest of the album totaling 15 songs and then end with wicked as it seems encore of take it so hard and happy. Total of 18 songs and we all leave happy
I'd gladly shell out cash for this!

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: August 5, 2015 21:30

Bashlets

A dream! thumbs up

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: August 5, 2015 21:55

I would be very surprised if Keith didn't do any gigs to support the release.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: August 5, 2015 22:01

TeddyB1018

But would he do London dates?

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 5, 2015 22:35

Bashlets

Sounds great but would be nice to have Keith play some more songs we already know too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-05 22:54 by keefriffhards.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: August 6, 2015 00:03

keefriffhards
Bashlets

Sounds great but would be nice to have Keith play some more songs we already know too.

i would like to see him do an acoustic "you don't move me any more"

Date: August 6, 2015 00:17

Turner68
keefriffhards
Bashlets

i would like to see him do an acoustic "you don't move me any more"

yeah now your talking, i could die a happy man if he did that

Date: August 6, 2015 01:22

People except die harass didn't know the songs from TIC and still loved the first tour so I don't see him needing to other than what isaid above. He has already performed all or most of the songs his first 2 albums so focus on rocking the newone

Date: August 6, 2015 01:52

Bashlets
People except die harass didn't know the songs from TIC and still loved the first tour so I don't see him needing to other than what isaid above. He has already performed all or most of the songs his first 2 albums so focus on rocking the newone

your totally right there.
Lets hope these 14 songs to come are going to be enjoyed as much as his previous solo albums.
I have a feeling we are in for a shock.
Meaning its going to be great smiling smiley
But i would love another hearing of locked Away and How I Wish etc.
Also i loved his covers like Something Else Going Down and Time Is On My Side..

Posted by: aftergeography ()
Date: August 6, 2015 02:19

He'll at least do the tonight show or some other TV show...

Date: August 6, 2015 02:51

aftergeography
He'll at least do the tonight show or some other TV show...

That's right aftergeography, if nothing else at least play a couple of tracks on mainstream TV

Posted by: SuperC ()
Date: August 6, 2015 04:19

Great song. Easily the best Stones related tune in a long, long time.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 6, 2015 04:46

TeddyB1018

Any guesses on when they would be, Teddy? I'm trying to plan my fall schedule. grinning smiley

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 6, 2015 05:53

Can he get this gang together again for this tune?
1992 'Goin Down' (wow)

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Librarian ()
Date: August 6, 2015 14:45

Ordered. Waiting. Trouble is....I am impatient.

Date: August 6, 2015 20:39

35love
Can he get this gang together again for this tune?
1992 'Goin Down' (wow)

[youtu.be]

Would be awesome if he could pull those guys together, Keith is so influential, he can have any band he likes.
But like Mick, they are insecure guys, they don't know their own worth.
They are genius and beyond that, but you cant open them up to see what makes them tick, and they don't get on that well really, so its a prospect that although they are the most successful band in the world.
They just might of been so much more..

Date: August 7, 2015 21:18

After reading the MOJO article it appears Keith plays all the guitars on the majority of the new album. It sounds like Waddy just came in for a few days to add some slide stuff at the end. Reminds me of Beggars, and Let it Bleed. Im actually getting very excited about this release. Something in my bones is telling me its gonna be real good. Hope Im right.

Date: August 7, 2015 23:19

Bashlets
After reading the MOJO article it appears Keith plays all the guitars on the majority of the new album. It sounds like Waddy just came in for a few days to add some slide stuff at the end. Reminds me of Beggars, and Let it Bleed. Im actually getting very excited about this release. Something in my bones is telling me its gonna be real good. Hope Im right.

Me too, and the thing is, as much as i always say how brilliant Keith is, i was convinced he was a spent force in 2007. I said i would never pay to see him live again.
But to come back as well as he has playing live, and now the prospect of a great new album. well its a big surprise.

Date: August 8, 2015 00:36

Keith's Radar

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-08 00:37 by tumbled.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: August 8, 2015 02:27

keefriffhards
Bashlets

Me too, and the thing is, as much as i always say how brilliant Keith is, i was convinced he was a spent force in 2007. I said i would never pay to see him live again.
But to come back as well as he has playing live, and now the prospect of a great new album. well its a big surprise.

There's gonna be some winners on this album. It is Keith, after all.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6263646566676869707172...LastNext
Current Page: 67 of 257

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1627
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home