Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Keith... botox ?
Posted by: roby ()
Date: April 25, 2005 10:37

[www.keithrichards.com]

"Ask Keith" and afetr select "see Keith".

hum, what do you think about Keith face ???

Re: Keith... botox ?
Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: April 25, 2005 10:50

yup it is damn it.

Date: April 25, 2005 10:53

What do you mean? All I saw was a picture from 1988 (from Talk Is Cheap). If that's botox, then I don't want to think about how he really looks smiling smiley

Date: April 25, 2005 10:57

Look in the "Ask Keith" section and "See Keith" for the video...

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: April 25, 2005 11:28

He really starts to look strange. I guess he had a facelift like he must have had one years ago for his chin. But that´s alright. I´m more worried about his thin arms - have you seen them? He really should do a light muscle training like Mick does, men in his age loose muscles pretty quick if they don´t do anything against it.
At least his fingers don´t look thicker than in the last years, hope that problem does not get worse.

Date: April 25, 2005 17:18

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 25, 2005 17:40

Looks like Dave Allen in a clown hat at upper pic.
Pic below was known before.
Thanks for posting.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: April 25, 2005 18:39

chin lift? when was that and how did it change his face? the picture bellow is terrifying. He's younger than my dad but he looks like a corpse.

Posted by: mr_c_ox ()
Date: April 25, 2005 18:42

Its the hair thats most disturbing. Why doesn't he leave it grey? I'm grey and i'm less than half his age.

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: April 25, 2005 19:12

Look at this ARMS! I wonder if he can still hold a guitar with almost no muscle at all. I think he looked stronger years ago.

Posted by: RankOutsider ()
Date: April 25, 2005 19:30

Keith's junkie past cathes up to him. (Heroin does bad things to the body). Oh well, I don't mind, Keith is Keith.

I ain't stupid, I'm just guitarded.

Date: April 25, 2005 19:44

Hey, stop whining; on the upper pic the sun is making a trick with the circumference of his arm... And at what point were Keith Richards arms thick & muscular? There is no goddam Springsteen we´re speaking of here. If you @#$%& out there had shot smack in 12-13 years; I´m sure you all would have looked worse.
...Btw Charlie has punched his drumskins for some 45 years now, and his arms aint a tenth of an inch thicker.
.......This here is Connectitucts answer to Freedy Krueger; the man has much more than nine lives... And without his worn-out creature there would have been no Stones after the 1980´s.

I´m sure Gazza or somebody else can give me the addresse to Keefster hair-dyer; but I´m still not convinced, there is always this crap talking about grey hair. My own dad (e.g.) is 60 but he hasnt one single grey straw; my granddad turned at least 75-80 before anything grey appeared. Me mum went grey in her 50´s; but the process stopped, or at least slowed down (her uncle was model for hairdesser´s until the age of about 82!! *). I believe recent research speaks of that you dont only inherit your dad (see Mick & his dad Basil "Jo") with your hair, but also your mother (Keiths father had lost a good bunch of hair as I remembered him).
... * Now ya´all know why I call myself Baboon...
But the vanity (I once tried a new word "Vaneness", wont repeat that) of Mr. Richards is an intertesting chapter... Rock 'n' roll-vanity.

Posted by: bruno ()
Date: April 25, 2005 19:51

Should Keith had decided to do botox the whole botox reserves in the planet would finish...

[There'll be no wedding today...]

Posted by: bartman ()
Date: April 25, 2005 20:56

He looks a little like Willie Nelson on the last picture...

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: April 25, 2005 21:54

is the first pic the newer one?

Date: April 25, 2005 21:54

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-04-26 02:03 by Baboon Bro.

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: April 26, 2005 00:18

I think it must be Mick who has botox in his head. Keith looks perfectly fine to me!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-04-26 01:31 by Limbostone.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 26, 2005 01:02

For years Keith has been in the trenches of life, fighting battles and capturing riffs for us all. Respect the man for he's paid the price in looks and appearance but given us so much in the way of filthy, riff laden, rock & roll.

Thanks Keith...ROCKMAN

Date: April 26, 2005 01:12

That is actually very true Rockman. I'll try and make them look younger once.

Date: April 26, 2005 01:19

Wasn't a personal shot at you Limbstones, just saying that Keith's looks are the result of the life he lives so we can enjoy.

ROCKMAN

Date: April 26, 2005 01:24

Yeah I thought so!

Should try it anyway winking smiley

Interesting proposition btw: Is our enjoyment in the Stones a direct result of Keith living a destructive life?
Otherway put: If he'd been a good, but brave bourgeois musician, we wouldn't have nearly as much enjoyable rock? Hmmmm...

In that case he did it for us! winking smiley

Date: April 26, 2005 01:43

Well the same goes for Micky Jagger. In most cases it's his sex driven life that supplies the lyrics.

ROCKMAN

Date: April 26, 2005 02:00

Right, lads.
2 Glimmer Twins, each depending or addicted on something.
And we here; we´re all depending (or sooner addicted) on the Stones.

I regret posting the scary pic; I go & remove it now.
What would I look like if a paparazzi fooker shot me at 7 in the morning...

Date: April 26, 2005 02:06

Hey Baboon it's OK leave 'em there. I love those shots of Keith esp the one where he's in the leather coat....looks like a rain drenched rock & roll sheperd.

You wanna see me just around midnight!

ROCKMAN

Date: April 26, 2005 02:27

Of course I leave the cool leather pic. Or; it wasnt me that shoved in the 1st one; I did the fag pic. Even cooler. But Keith in the morning... (at least I imagine its morning) its away now.
I had to tell you what Sweden´s rock fan-hero Ove Tingvall told me while I was doing a radio interview with him last fall: He spend some good hours in the Baboon Cage in Sweden I believe in -95. Mick was tensed, wondered who this figure might be (and you should note that Mick & Ove had met several times during the 60´s)... "Its my rock 'n' roll friend from Sweden". "Looks like a gangster to me", Mick said & grumbled outwards. - Ove & Keef cozed along, talked about pets & other vital stuff. (You know the whole Stones were back home at Ove´s parents in 1970, in search of some Chuckster-record, took the tube 'cause Anita & Marianne were out shopping with the limo...) Ove, primarly a fan & a collector had the impulse of getting himself something to bring with him (probably to show people he hadnt been dreaming all this); but he didnt take or ask for anything. Not even a picture.
...Some years earlier at a Winos-tour in Europe, Ove entered a gig in Copenhagen; then K.R & him also had a long chat. In the sixties he pretended to be the president of the Swedish fan club.

--- But you know Ove is the one whose supplying Ville at the Nordic Stones Viking with most of the pics from Swedish tours 1965. 67, 70 & 73. He wrote a book on his (then) 33 y o relationship with the Stones together with Börje Lundberg, a journalist (Ove is himself a fireman).
Book title "Rolling Stones i Sverige: från Baltiska hallen till Bredäng : med illustrerad diskografi och värderingsguide" / Börje Lundberg & Ove Tingvall.
There is a special cd as attachment.
Maybe we should be lobbying that this book would be translated into English.

In my eyes Ove os a hero & a culture historic very interesting person.
Not to speak of Keefster. But the later is nowadays quite well documented; still Ove isnt. Someone should make Ove doing his autobiography; he lived in London 1967 & was close to ALO & the whole lot.

Date: April 26, 2005 02:28

Would men pick-up more chicks if they Botoxed their scrotum?

ROCKMAN

Date: April 26, 2005 02:31

O, Lord... You learn much at this forum. had to google that one up.
Now I have to get a mirror and see whats to be done.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 26, 2005 03:41

Keiths look scary, especially his fat knuckles with the cigarette stains.
Frankenstein comes to mind...he looks like a scientific experiment that has run amok!
I'd like to see some current photos of him, he seems to keep evolving in very mysterious ways.

Date: April 26, 2005 04:02

Knuckles is arthritis. The fag-cool pic is quite current.
Like I said before (and Rockman went in the same direction)
we all would look alot like Keeftster if doing smack for such a long time.

At least he aint fat; that should increase his chances to get old & also stay "healthy" until a real old man´s age...
(Here´s a real scary guy... Photos from June 2004)

Pics from [www.eifel-events.de].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-04-26 04:50 by Baboon Bro.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 26, 2005 04:43

Yes...VERY SCARY!!!

Bill looks like Austin Powers' father. By the way, whats with that groovy wig he's wearing?

I miss Bill as a Rolling Stone, he was the beef behind all the meat of the Stones sound.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2287
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home