Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Taylor in Pepinster yesterday
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 23, 2005 10:10

Apart from the dump he played in( a more than half-empty old basketball arena located in a inbreeding village), I really had a very good time yesterday.
Support band Wild T & the spirt (canadian band) really rocked. So did Rob Tognoni.
Mick Taylor proved again that he is a brilliant guitar player. The stones song he played were: can't you here me knocking, you got to move and as an encore the beautiful No expectations.
And for those who bring-up the drinking shit all the time: he dind't seem to be drunk at all. He enjoyed one Hoegaarden during the gig.
Later today I'll send some pictures to Bjornulf.

Re: Mick Taylor in Pepinster yesterday
Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: April 23, 2005 18:45

Thanks for the review! Any new songs?

Posted by: Miss U. ()
Date: April 23, 2005 23:46

Thx for the review.

And how did Tony Springer aka Wild T. spring that gig!!! That's great to hear, I've seen him a couple of times live, he's great...when I saw him he was doing alot of Hendrix & SRV stuff, along with his own music. I have one of his cds "Givin' Blood". He has also played with Bowie....

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 24, 2005 01:54

Miss U,indeed I thought a lot of Hendrix when I saw Wild T. I bought a CD. Great.
Are they famous in Canada?

Date: April 24, 2005 20:57

What other songs did MT play (besides the stones songs)?

Wild T. is originally from Trinidad but lives in Toronto....I wouldn't say he is famous in Canada....supposedly he used to front a Jimi Hendrix tribute band "Fire".

His site is at www.wildt.ca

Date: April 28, 2005 20:58

Where's the photos?

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: April 28, 2005 21:04

You can win an autographed photo at our site, also photos from Micks gig in Stockholm 2004 available for your viewing pleasure!

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2064
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home