Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 44
Re: OT NFL 2013-14
Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 19, 2013 07:24

crholmstrom- nice to hear that you are feeling better. You will be kicking ass in no time!!

Our SEAHAWKS look fabulous. Byron Maxwell and Jeremy Lane are doing great as well as our special teams. What a defense!!!

Can't wait to see Percy Harvin when in returns.

GO HAWKS!!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 19, 2013 11:18

Midnight Toker
crholmstrom- nice to hear that you are feeling better. You will be kicking ass in no time!!

Our SEAHAWKS look fabulous. Byron Maxwell and Jeremy Lane are doing great as well as our special teams. What a defense!!!

GO HAWKS!!

I'm wondering if I should put a slash through Browner's name on my Legion of Boom tshirt. Regardless of how appeal/lawsuit goes he is certainly done as a Seahawk. How many teams could lose a pro bowl player like that & not miss a beat? GO HAWKS!

Date: December 21, 2013 10:13

College bowl season starts today. New Mexico bowl. hahaha. Seriously, waiting anxiously for week 16 of NFL. Should be a good one.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: December 21, 2013 16:07

I'll be watching UB play San Diego in the Potato Bowl.

So what happened to the Bills? EJ Manuel is out again.

Date: December 22, 2013 11:41

WSU did the Coug again. I can't say Coug'd it because there was no D! Latest in a long line. GO HAWKS!

Date: December 22, 2013 13:30

Looking like a fine day of NFL viewing up here in almost Alaska. We get Indy/KC for the morning game, followed by the mighty Hawks. Chicago/Philly for the nightcap. My ticket fell through for today's game. I suspect big talking by the guy who said was going to sell to me. Not a big deal though. I would rather save the $ for the playoffs. Cultivating another source for the division round. Looks pretty good & works better from a cash flow standpoint. 1 more day of work tomorrow & then a much needed until the new year. Deport the Cardinals back to Arizona! GO HAWKS! WOO HOO!>grinning smiley<

Date: December 22, 2013 20:02

Snow in KC. I'm liking your Chiefs today, Max's! Looks like a hot & spicy BBQ day back there today.smoking smiley

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: December 23, 2013 05:35

Guess Seattles home field invincible bubble just burst!

Date: December 23, 2013 05:40

crholmstrom
Midnight Toker

GO HAWKS!!

I'm wondering if I should put a slash through Browner's name on my Legion of Boom tshirt. Regardless of how appeal/lawsuit goes he is certainly done as a Seahawk. How many teams could lose a pro bowl player like that & not miss a beat? GO HAWKS!

He was a Pro Bowl player two years ago when he was using PED's. Really hasn't done much since.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: December 23, 2013 09:19

After seeing Pittsburgh beat Green Bay and Detroit lose in OT to the Giants, I was looking forward to the Sunday night game. Biggest game of the year for the Bears and they just sucked! Win and they are the NFC North champs and they get blown out by the Eagles. Game was pretty much over half way through the first quarter! Not sure if the Bears defense or offense was worse?
Now it's down to the final game of the year against Green Bay at Soldier Field next week. As I mentioned a while back, I'm sure they'll choke and Green Bay will win the NFC North. Rogers will be back at QB and I'm sure there will be some QB controversy in Chicago since Cutler just sucked today.
Congrats to Peyton Manning for setting a new record for most TD's in a season.

Date: December 23, 2013 11:56

No Expectations
Yep. They sucked. I'm having Tom Flores flashbacks. The only positive I can take from that game is that it will definitely put a chip back on the Hawks shoulders. They seems to respond well to that. Sherman is sniffing @ Defensive Player of the Year & he was definitely pissed postgame. Lot of the fans are whining about the refs. I won't do that. They had plenty of opportunities to win. KC had a rough day too. I'm wondering if maybe some complacency snuck in with the Hawks. This game will take care of that. I still think we are going to the Super Bowl. The last Hawk Super Bowl team was 13-3 & this team is better than that one. GO HAWKS!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: December 23, 2013 17:38

Looks like KC showing their true colors. Love it that The Bills beat Miami twice this year.

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: December 23, 2013 17:55

The Eagles blowout of the Bears last night was one of the worst in Bears history. A shameful performance from the Bears, who inexplicably appeared not ready to play a potentially division clinching game. If they lose to the Pack at Soldier Field Sunday, heads will roll.

Date: December 23, 2013 21:21

crholmstrom
No Expectations
Yep. They sucked. I'm having Tom Flores flashbacks. The only positive I can take from that game is that it will definitely put a chip back on the Hawks shoulders. They seems to respond well to that. Sherman is sniffing @ Defensive Player of the Year & he was definitely pissed postgame. Lot of the fans are whining about the refs. I won't do that. They had plenty of opportunities to win. KC had a rough day too. I'm wondering if maybe some complacency snuck in with the Hawks. This game will take care of that. I still think we are going to the Super Bowl. The last Hawk Super Bowl team was 13-3 & this team is better than that one. GO HAWKS!

Arizona has actually been playing very well lately. Niners better take care of business tonight because they do not want to have to go to Arizona next week with a playoff berth up for grabs!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 23, 2013 21:40

No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

Arizona has actually been playing very well lately. Niners better take care of business tonight because they do not want to have to go to Arizona next week with a playoff berth up for grabs!

We'll give it a go...last time at Candlestick

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: December 23, 2013 23:27

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: December 24, 2013 02:15

filstan
The Eagles blowout of the Bears last night was one of the worst in Bears history. A shameful performance from the Bears, who inexplicably appeared not ready to play a potentially division clinching game. If they lose to the Pack at Soldier Field Sunday, heads will roll.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears lose to the Pack, especially if Cutler is at QB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-12-24 02:17 by nightskyman.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 24, 2013 02:49

Munichhilton
No Expectations
crholmstrom
No Expectations

We'll give it a go...last time at Candlestick
Niners by 30 tonight!>grinning smiley<

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: December 24, 2013 06:01

Niners comming on strong in the 2nd half!

Date: December 24, 2013 06:53

Bowman pulls off the playoff winning interception....Closer game than it should have been but Niners are in!

Date: December 24, 2013 11:44

At least Atlanta made a game of it. They could've easily mailed it in after the dismal season they had. Sad that Tony Gonzales' last season was futile.

Date: December 24, 2013 12:50

crholmstrom
At least Atlanta made a game of it. They could've easily mailed it in after the dismal season they had. Sad that Tony Gonzales' last season was futile.

he is good enough he could still play 1 more year

Date: December 24, 2013 12:56

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom

I think so, too. From what I've read, he's tired of the grind & wants to spend more time with the family. 17 years is a phenomenally long time in the NFL. He has to be disappointed with how it went with Atlanta this year. Next weekend is looking pretty good with all sorts of games with playoff implications. Looking forward to it.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 24, 2013 19:10

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom

I think so, too. From what I've read, he's tired of the grind & wants to spend more time with the family. 17 years is a phenomenally long time in the NFL. He has to be disappointed with how it went with Atlanta this year. Next weekend is looking pretty good with all sorts of games with playoff implications. Looking forward to it.

Damn - you were right about AZ - I didn't realize what kind of defense they have

Date: December 24, 2013 19:27

College Basketball-

Duke once again is still getting all the media hype. Beware - Wolfpack, Orange, Panthers, Tar Heels,and even the Deacs ...almost forgot the Noles (Watch-out) will be in converstion.

Date: December 24, 2013 19:50

Chris Fountain
College Basketball-

Duke once again is still getting all the media hype. Beware - Wolfpack, Orange, Panthers, Tar Heels,and even the Deacs ...almost forgot the Noles (Watch-out) will be in converstion.

why should any other ACC team except syracuse get any hype. UNC is up and down and pretty much all the teams you named played a weak schedule so far.

Date: December 24, 2013 19:56

keefriffhard4life
Chris Fountain
College Basketball-

why should any other ACC team except syracuse get any hype. UNC is up and down and pretty much all the teams you named played a weak schedule so far.

ESPN BPI (not sure of the diff between B or R) states otherwise. The rankings can be found on ESPN as of today. Pitt for example is 11 Duke is somewhere around 15-20.

Date: December 24, 2013 20:07

look at the quality of wins and the quality of the opponents.
pitt:
[espn.go.com]

1-1 against teams in the top 50. 7 of their wins came against teams not even in the top 150

duke:
[espn.go.com]
2-2 against teams in the top 50. and only 6 wins against teams not in the top 150. so pitt has played 1/2 the amount of top 50 quality opponents.

syracuse:
[espn.go.com]
they have the best overall schedule so far out of these 3 ACC teams.

FSU:
[espn.go.com]
they have a decent schedule but are 1-3 against top 50 teams so that really is showing me they can't beat the top teams on a consistant basis.

Date: December 24, 2013 20:09

It's like this - I take ACC basketball very personally. The Pack now has talent and a Wooden taught coach. I'm sick and tired of every game played against Duke or UNC is always altered by favortism via the Refs.

We don't have to worry about that crime anymore as we will win outright! GO PACK!!!

+

Date: December 24, 2013 20:10

you can also just look up strength of schedule rankings:
duke= 22
PITT= 117
CUSE= 91
FSU= 21
UNC=11

UNC has played the hardest schedule but again they'll beat a top 10 yeam and then lose the next game to and unranked team. they have 2 losses to teams not even in the top 100

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2006
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home