Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 44
Re: OT NFL 2013-14
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 11, 2013 03:12

crholmstrom
I'm not watching. Game 5 A's/Detroit just fired up!

GO BILLY BALL!!!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 11, 2013 03:13

Max'sKansasCity
NFL DUDE...We need a new system for OT's about OT's.

I figured some bleedover for the MLB playoffs for a bit wouldnt hurt too much, and thought it was pretty much the same people yaking about MLB as yacks about the NFL.... and it saves bv some thread space, it is nice of him to allow us to be this far OT... so cool for that.... AND FUN!! but we should probably draw the line at golf and fishing.... but some boobs would be OK, afterall it is national Breast aweness month.
I'm personally going to be doing some research next weekend in the new swimwear fashions & advances in silicone usage.winking smiley PS: he might be mad because the Washington professional football club thread got combined.eye popping smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-11 03:24 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: October 11, 2013 05:10

You better watch out NY Giants, staring at 0-6

Date: October 11, 2013 06:30

U2Stonesfan
You better watch out NY Giants, staring at 0-6
yup... poor Eli, doing so poorly while his BIG brother
is having possibly the greatest year of any QB in NFL history.

I guess it is just one of those years for NY teams, but they
certainly have had their fair share of spectacular sports years,
so I imagine they will get through this... and be back bigger than
ever, and one thing if for sure, they will spend enough money to do that.

meanwhile in Oakland.... The As are fighting for their lives...
and talk about spending money... money buys Detroit a pitcher
like Verlander... and he is the kind of pitcher you need in game5
tied 2 games each... but it aint over YET. VERLANDER WAS REPLACED...

and now it is... 3-0 Detroit leading in the 9TH INNING... 2 OUTS...
TYING RUN AT THE PLATE, A MAN ON 1ST AND 2ND!!!
AND THEN.... A POP UP FLY BALL and back back back OUT.... game over..
...Detroit wins.

Detroit will play Boston for the AL spot in Series.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-11 06:33 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 11, 2013 06:47

one of these days... one of these iphone days, just once, just one time, i would like to be watching and typing and it would be one my freeking teams i could be iphone typing about... one of these days... one of these iphone days... not since the iphone invention of the iphone internet has one of my iphone teams been "in it"... one of these days though... one of these iphone days they will be.

Date: October 11, 2013 07:07

i still think its so funny when espn had the jets ranked as the worst team in the nfl at the start of the season. anyone else remember that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-11 07:59 by keefriffhard4life.

Date: October 11, 2013 07:27

keefriffhard4life
i still think its so funny when espn had the jest ranked as the worst team in the nfl at the start of the season. anyone else remember that?
Shirley you jest?

Date: October 11, 2013 07:59

Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
i still think its so funny when espn had the jest ranked as the worst team in the nfl at the start of the season. anyone else remember that?
Shirley you jest?

its so easy to do that typing fast. maybe thats how that became a nickname for them

Date: October 11, 2013 10:17

keefriffhard4life
Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
Shirley you jest?

its so easy to do that typing fast. maybe thats how that became a nickname for them

smileys with beer

...and dont call me surely winking smiley

Date: October 11, 2013 12:02

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outAnybody see Prince Fielder try to get to second on the hit & run that was a strikeout? That was some good humour! Let's see, the anti-Fox World Series would be St. Louis/Detroit. I guess I don't care as long as the games are competitive. Bring on NFL Sunday (with a brief stop for Washington/Oregon game Saturday. Feat the Bucks, I mean...)!

Date: October 12, 2013 12:53

How about the Dodger/Cards game last night. Way to start out the NLCS with a bang! Hope the rest of the series is that good.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 12, 2013 15:20

crholmstrom
How about the Dodger/Cards game last night. Way to start out the NLCS with a bang! Hope the rest of the series is that good.

I think the Cards are destined to win the whole shaboot! I loved their teams of the 60s' Curt Flood, Dal Maxville, Lou Brock, Maris, Shannon, Gibson, etc...

They have one of the most loyal fan bases in the world! Regardless of their record or year they always sell out the stadium.

Date: October 12, 2013 15:47

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom

I think the Cards are destined to win the whole shaboot! I loved their teams of the 60s' Curt Flood, Dal Maxville, Lou Brock, Maris, Shannon, Gibson, etc...

They have one of the most loyal fan bases in the world! Regardless of their record or year they always sell out the stadium.
They are an extremely well run team. It couldn't have been an easy decision to let Pujols walk. Sure was the right one. Just shows how badly run my team (Mariners) is. Everything is a disaster. I can't recall any other team that has had 3 very legitimate managers leave (not get fired) recently. Mike Hargrove, Lou Pinella & Eric Wedge were all fed up & left. There was news yesterday that they approached Lou Pinella about coming back. Given the make up of the team, a lot of very young players mostly, it would have been an unmitigated disaster. Thank God he said no! We also offered Khendrys Morales 14 million for a year. Good hitter, can't run or field. Luckily he said no too. Sigh. I'm going to stop thinking about it & go on to my beloved Seahawks. "Go Hawks" - Russell "Dange"Russ Wilson

Date: October 12, 2013 16:06

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
crholmstrom

They are an extremely well run team. It couldn't have been an easy decision to let Pujols walk. Sure was the right one. Just shows how badly run my team (Mariners) is. Everything is a disaster. I can't recall any other team that has had 3 very legitimate managers leave (not get fired) recently. Mike Hargrove, Lou Pinella & Eric Wedge were all fed up & left. There was news yesterday that they approached Lou Pinella about coming back. Given the make up of the team, a lot of very young players mostly, it would have been an unmitigated disaster. Thank God he said no! We also offered Khendrys Morales 14 million for a year. Good hitter, can't run or field. Luckily he said no too. Sigh. I'm going to stop thinking about it & go on to my beloved Seahawks. "Go Hawks" - Russell "Dange"Russ Wilson

Russell Wilson is of the WolfPack Nation (my ala matar NC State). The Seahawks offense will get back on track. S. Rice is on my FFL I will not play him this week. I'm choosing Kersey of the Jets at WR as opposed to Rice until Wilson gets rolling. Hell maybe I should play Rice - In any event they're playing Tenn at home and the Jets with a hot Geno is home against a fading/aging Pitt team

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 13, 2013 02:20

Dodgers lose again! Haha!!.....................Back on topic. GO NINERS!!!!smileys with beer

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: October 13, 2013 02:49

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain
crholmstrom

Russell Wilson is of the WolfPack Nation (my ala matar NC State). The Seahawks offense will get back on track. S. Rice is on my FFL I will not play him this week. I'm choosing Kersey of the Jets at WR as opposed to Rice until Wilson gets rolling. Hell maybe I should play Rice - In any event they're playing Tenn at home and the Jets with a hot Geno is home against a fading/aging Pitt team

who is kersey? the jets have a WR named KERLEY. anyways the jets have a ton of injury issues so i think its going to be a tough game against the steelers. every CB the jets have is banged up with milliner out again and cromartie expected to play 3 days after hyperextending his knee and already having a hip injury. we lost at the end of the falcons game antawn barnes for the season who was a tough defender and was getting like 1 sack per game.

on offense receiver holmes is out again but now TE winslow jr. has been suspended 4 games for testing positive for HGH even though he released a statement saying he hasn't taken anything that wasn't prescribed to him by the team doctor for his bad knee. RBs goodson (illness) and ivory (hamstring) will make a go at it.

the steelers are also coming off their bye week while the jets just played a tough road game 6 days ago

Date: October 13, 2013 07:13

I love Boston Red Sox fans, they are awesome.
I love watching them watch their game/Team, they
have always been more serious about it than any other fans. I love it.

Nice breaking up that no hitter Boston, tough loss, but keep your chins up.

I love the baseball!!!

Date: October 13, 2013 07:18

Thoughts and prayers go out to Adrian Peterson, tragic news.
I wont dwell on it here... just saying...

I wouldnt want to be the guys trying to stop Adrian tomoorow.
I know Carolina has a good run D... but I would not be surprised
to see Peterson get 450+ yards and 6+ touchdowns tomorrow.

Date: October 13, 2013 08:35

Max'sKansasCity
Thoughts and prayers go out to Adrian Peterson, tragic news.
I wont dwell on it here... just saying...

I wouldnt want to be the guys trying to stop Adrian tomoorow.
I know Carolina has a good run D... but I would not be surprised
to see Peterson get 450+ yards and 6+ touchdowns tomorrow.

I think he's worth 120 yds with 2 TDs. Maybe 20+ FFL points.

Concerning the trajic event - It's incomprehensible.

Date: October 13, 2013 09:33

sweetcharmedlife
Dodgers lose again! Haha!!.....................Back on topic. GO NINERS!!!!smileys with beer
Go where? Hades?winking smiley GO HAWKS!

Date: October 13, 2013 12:08

Max's KansasCity: Good luck with the attempt to break the crowd noise record today. I think maybe they should've saved it for Denver but I know Raider hatred runs deep in KC. Think it'll be tough to beat Seattle. We had one advantage in that the stadium was well designed acoustically. Concerts actually sound good in there. If you go, bring ear plugs. It was louder at the 49er game than Metallica in the same venue. Not as loud as the end of My Bloody Valentine's set though. Haha. Have fun in person or on TV!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 13, 2013 17:33

Let's see...

No predictions for CIN/BUF, DET/CLE, CAR/MIN and STL/HOU. And really, there are no winners with any of those games.

NYJ will beat PIT.
KC will beat OAK.
PHI will beat TB.
NO will beat NE.

SEA should beat TEN.
GB should beat BAL.

I hope WAS beats DAL.
I hope ARI beats SF.

Who will go 0-16 besides Jacksonville? Pittsburgh? That would be astounding really. NYG? Such a goofy team. Tampa? Not a huge surprise if they do.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 13, 2013 17:43

crholmstrom

What an amazng start in the NLCS! Go Cards! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: October 13, 2013 20:43

GO HAWKS! I am off to the game right now!!

Date: October 13, 2013 21:28

crholmstrom
Max's KansasCity: Good luck with the attempt to break the crowd noise record today. I think maybe they should've saved it for Denver but I know Raider hatred runs deep in KC. Think it'll be tough to beat Seattle. We had one advantage in that the stadium was well designed acoustically. Concerts actually sound good in there. If you go, bring ear plugs. It was louder at the 49er game than Metallica in the same venue. Not as loud as the end of My Bloody Valentine's set though. Haha. Have fun in person or on TV!>grinning smiley<
Thnak you for the well wishes smileys with beer

YAAAA!!!! Chiefs football is fun again in KC!!!

Who knows if Arrowhead can do the loudest stadium thing, but Arrowhead certainly has best pregame tailgating and has the smartest loudest fans anywhere... screaming their crazed heads head off when the other team is on offense (DID YOU SEE/HEAR IT TODAY? WOW!!) and then being smart and quiet, you can hear a pin drop, when KC has the ball... UNTIL A TD!!!

YAAAAA Jamaal Charles... TD!!! HELL YES!!! It is working... ARROWHEAD IS BACK!!

FUN!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-13 23:47 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 13, 2013 23:21

So much fun watching KC's sack attack... SO MUCH FUN!!!! 10 sacks today
And I think they said Mighty Arrowhead and her fans set the
new Guinness World Record for loudest outdoor stadium in the world.

Yes.... 137.5 dB!! A New world record!

AND.... [fox4kc.com] ...

Pilots hope they are part of record setting day at Arrowhead Stadium

""The Chiefs are looking to improve to 6-0 and the fans are looking to break a Guinness record for stadium noise. In addition to those ventures, 49 pilots are going to try and break a world record for largest civilian flight formation.

“We have to fly in tight formation within one wingspan of each other for one minute,” Phillip Lamb, pilot/organizer, said.""

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-14 06:18 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: October 14, 2013 02:39

WOW Tom Brady!! THAT was pretty cool.

I love de NFL Football

Date: October 14, 2013 03:06

usual jets. win games they shouldn't and lose games they should win

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: October 14, 2013 03:07

My Bills!! I can't take it!

Posted by: winter ()
Date: October 14, 2013 05:07

And so begins the Steelers' slow march to 10-6 and a wild-card berth. cool smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617...LastNext
Current Page: 12 of 44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1546
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home