Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WEMBLEY TICKETS ON SALE?!
Posted by: jimbob ()
Date: April 18, 2005 17:10

Check this out:

www.krystalsboxoffice.co.uk/category/153

Anybody know if this is for real?!

Re: WEMBLEY TICKETS ON SALE?!
Posted by: ablett ()
Date: April 18, 2005 17:13

Surely an official announcement is nearby??????

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 18, 2005 17:56

Ticket broker trying to create a buzz.
Also, there won't be any shows on consecutive nights.
Save your money, at least until the band have announced the tour themselves!

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: April 18, 2005 18:51

If 150 pounds is supposedly the cheapest tickets i'm starting to get worried!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: April 18, 2005 21:24

they're a broker!!! please DONT take those as the official price (theyre also selling Springsteen Royal Albert Hall tickets for over £500 - ten times above face value and the tickets arent even on sale yet)

These dates are ONLY guesswork and the Stones a) wont be playing 2 nights in a row and b) wont be confirming any European dates until probably around November or December at the EARLIEST

Anyone who buys tickets at these prices off these people is a bloody idiot. The tickets when they go on sale will hardly be that hard to get and wont be anywhere near as expensive as that

Posted by: R ()
Date: April 18, 2005 23:15

Go with Ticketbastard. Unless it's a club or theater everyone that wants to go should be able to get in.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 19, 2005 05:00

Ticketmaster-UK are complete idiot/numbskulls and can hardly be trusted.

They've caused more pain than good whenever Stones tickets are concerned. There were horror stories last tour when they sent out wrong tickets with wrong floor plans for the last Wembley show, demanding that the precious tickets be sent back to them for corrections. Thankfully I wasn't one of the victims.

And another thing, they couldn't handle the pressure of the Astoria onslaught ticket sales. People were waiting on pins and needles for their "special" letters to be sent to them. It was a nightmare and caused many sleepless nights and grey hairs for many, including myself. I'm lucky I haven't gone completely bald due to the stress caused by their mismanagement.

You're better off crossing your fingers and praying than relying on Ticketmaster-UK.

Date: April 19, 2005 18:04

regarding Astoria - TM UK were seemingly oblivious to the fact that fans travel and go to several concerts.

Ten days before the Astoria gig, they still hadnt sent the letters out, even though many of the people who bought tickets EIGHT months earlier were travelling from all over the world. I phoned them and asked them did they not realise that as the Stones were playing 4 shows in london that same week, starting with a show 4 days before Astoria (which was later postponed), the vast majority of fans who were flying in for the Astoria gig from all points of the globe might JUST be in London several days in advance for Twickenham and therefore the late issue of the letters for the Astoria gig would probably arrive AFTER they left for London.

It hadnt occurred to them. Incredible.

Posted by: beartie ()
Date: April 19, 2005 18:09

But to be fair, we had no problem returning the wembly tickets and being issued with new ones.

Date: April 20, 2005 01:13

Nor should there have been.

Doesnt alter the fact that they're the personification of incompetence.

As well as being rip-off bástards and having telephone staff who obviously learnt their customer relations skills in the @#$%& Youth.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: April 20, 2005 02:13

I hear the new Pope was also in the @#$%& Youth...but learned the error of his ways & stayed away from TicketMaster.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1618
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home