Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SOCIAL PERIOD VS SEX PERIOD
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: April 9, 2005 11:46

VERY OFTEN, SENSUAL MUSIC IS RESERVED FOR SOUL MUSIC. BUT I THINK "EMOTIONAL R", "GODDESS IN THE D" "goat head soup", "some girls", "B to B" "voodoo" and "exile" are GREAT SEX ALBUMS. I think 63_71 was musical and social period, and 72_2005 above all sexual period (hi hi) I think it' the PROBLEM for those who prefer social period. What d'you think ?

Re: SOCIAL PERIOD VS SEX PERIOD
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: April 9, 2005 21:39

and of course BLACK AND BLUE and tattoo you, hmmm..

Posted by: Fansince1964 ()
Date: April 10, 2005 10:58

I believe that there's been a sexual period in the Stones music from the beginning up to the present day.

I was delighted to attend one of the most sexual, sweaty and rocking concerts ever made by the Stones I think during the most recent years.

Stockholm, the stadium show, 2003, was one of the most good one's I ever seen.
And yet again I've seen them "a couple of times".

They licked us with that wip they so dearly like to come up with and sent us to heavenly heights with rockers and made come down to earth again with ballads that went straight into the heart. Wild horses with Keith on 12 string accoustic. Wow

Hopefully they can reapeat that on this next (last) tour and greet us with a (farewell) bunch of great songs and the same heat again.

HJofSweden

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 10, 2005 11:11

Yeah just like Picasso the Stones had a Blue Period...Andrew's Blues & @#$%&.

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home