Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones question
Posted by: daytime ()
Date: July 11, 2013 20:08

Remember those downloads the Stones gave the fans last year of their boots remastered, there was one LA 75..what date was this one?

Re: Stones question
Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: July 11, 2013 20:12

Can you make your topic title a bit more specific please?

Date: July 11, 2013 20:36

It came out about April 3 last year, see [magnifier.blogspot.de]. The performance is from July 13, 1975, see [www.stonesarchive.com].

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: July 12, 2013 06:55

thanks

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: July 12, 2013 07:00

Promoman
Can you make your topic title a bit more specific please?

"Rolling Stones question"

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 12, 2013 13:26

I believe it was supposed to be a PPV event but didn't happen (could be wrong). I've got an excellent dvd of the show. All the songs are really, really FAST. Ahhh, remember those fabulous 70's (sorta)....smoking smiley

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: July 12, 2013 17:50

crholmstrom
I believe it was supposed to be a PPV event but didn't happen (could be wrong). I've got an excellent dvd of the show. All the songs are really, really FAST. Ahhh, remember those fabulous 70's (sorta)....smoking smiley
maybe it was supposed to be a closed circuit thing in theaters, or there was a rumor or something about that? there was no cable tv back them, no such thing as PPV, except in movie theaters. boxing title fights, things like that.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 12, 2013 17:54

crholmstrom

The DVD you have is from the Friday 11th July show. The concert that was officially released was the Sunday 13th July show, despite the misleading "LA Friday" subtitle, which was copied from the well-known bootleg.

Posted by: nickm8 ()
Date: July 12, 2013 17:55

sunday july 13 1975 La Forum tehy have the downloads on google play for 5 bucks all those bootlegs are awesome well worth it check it out

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1368
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home